Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alternative To Coinmarketcap  (Read 4934 times)
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
Merited by chaoscoinz (1)

I believe that although there are a number different websites to coinmarketcap, they are in the most the same information.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

Livecoinwatch is great. That's my fave.

Coingecko has interesting info that can't be found elsewhere. It would be nice to see CMC's dominance definitively taken out. Its current position doesn't really help anyone or anything.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)

I have not yet had any experience with any other site besides CMC. I really find CMC to be the best if there is going to any other competitive sites around crypto currencies. The features are really so friendly and it drives me to be around this site more and more. We can compare with each coin and see the trend of respected coin's growth from its launch. This helps me to decide upon investment amount

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1139

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)

I have not yet had any experience with any other site besides CMC. I really find CMC to be the best if there is going to any other competitive sites around crypto currencies. The features are really so friendly and it drives me to be around this site more and more. We can compare with each coin and see the trend of respected coin's growth from its launch. This helps me to decide upon investment amount
In-spite for having an issue with CMC recently but still i do prefer this site when checking out prices.For now they have been sued out about some problems they should fixed it. Recent or active updates should be needed for people to get back their trust.Im sure that the problem did cause some lost of interest and now seeking up new site. Coingecko is a good option too if CMC doesnt exist but for now i do still prefer this site on checking out the entire marketcap (as a whole).

uybghf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

Nice finds! I dont like CMC personally so I was looking for other alternatives. Thanks!
Ashwell John

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Looks like this ICO project new to me. I have another thinking and choice. I would like to invest for a reliable project @SciDex. Where success is obvious and can bring for the people who invested for the SciDex project. Actually there is a great team working on it. Always supportive and helpful for the users.

stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:39 PM

There's a brilliant crypto ranking site called coinkapp.com with price charts available for each cryptocurrency in 7day/30day/1year formats. IMO coinkapp is a superior version of coinmarketcap, laden with useful information and news from reddit twitter youtube etc

Some people also suggest cryptocompare, but i'm unable to understand where the usd market cap ranking is (everying is priced in btc instead). All the same, its a decent platform for getting crypto stats.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

There's a brilliant crypto ranking site called coinkapp.com with price charts available for each cryptocurrency in 7day/30day/1year formats. IMO coinkapp is a superior version of coinmarketcap, laden with useful information and news from reddit twitter youtube etc

Some people also suggest cryptocompare, but i'm unable to understand where the usd market cap ranking is (everying is priced in btc instead). All the same, its a decent platform for getting crypto stats.

Looks pretty cool. The website contains too many text, link and a gif meme but it isn't put in a cluttered manner.
Also, the information is readable even though the sizes are small specially the yellow box containing the general description of the coin/token.

It's just missing one important feature - where's the search button?
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

i think you should visit coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin anytime . That's site gives good comprehensive information on market. There are using many variable such as public interest, developer, community, etc, to makes their #10 top list .
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I don’t think there is any other alternative that is better than Coinmarketcap, it is very reliable and gives the accurate information one everything that has to do with mostly the first twenty cryptocurrencies. When it comes to the market cap, Coinmarketcap is always up to date and gives the accurate market cap information on every coin. When it comes to price rate, it is also the best too. When it comes to web design, the site is simple and can easily be accessed both on mobile and computer. So it’s the best, no need to search for an alternative.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Recently the value of crypto currencies were found wrong on the coinmarket cap it causes money losses for many investors and traders so it will be better to compare some websites rather than only one website and this thread will be very helpful for the traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

I just checked now this site and it's pretty accurate rather than coinmarketcap. The value of some cryptocurrencies are much higher than in coinmarketcap site. It will be a good help for investors for them to not relate in one market chart site, we should have a lot of online market chart so we can compare the fluctuation of cryptocurrencies.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Thanks for sharing but i guess since coinmarketcap is usuable to those who make tutorial for beginner traders, less interface is very basic to understand. However , this can be use for advance tutorial with the average critical thinking of trading. The bigger the price when compared to CMC the more positive move investors will acquire.
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/
http://coincap.io/
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

These seems to be good alternatives and I believe one should always have a backup if things get wrong with https://coinmarketcap.com ,So, just visited two of your sites and I observe that both very little bit slow in comparison to coinmarketcap.com also you will notice that graphs are an efficient way to show the data and this feature is missing in http://coincap.io and I believe this is due to the live update of market. On the other hand https://www.livecoinwatch.com is nice copy but slight difference in the values and you will get less quality of graphs.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:53:42 PM

I've heard of this website but never visited until now! It has a very clean interface. It is good to know that there is always an alternative website for indexing. In the crypto community, websites come and go, but this one looks really solid. One thing I've noticed is that coinmarketcap doesn't respond well within my smart phone's browser. This one site seems to work well on mobile devices. Sweet!

GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

Same as the  coinmarketcap but thanks for the information , its seems fine ive visited the link until now though this seems good alternative market but as of now lets take a review and i hope it works fine just like the cmc.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

But i do find Coinmarketcap is so good as i have good experience navigating through the site. Its friendly use. Each link to each coin directs to its data which is in place to compare coins with each other to either invest or sell. Easy to fetch new coin's data and find if the respected coin is listed on any exchanges. I would say, this is a junction for crypto currency moments. Other sites must be better but i can not explain on things that i am not sure of.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

I use CryptoCompare and it's much better because the price are being updated more frequently.
The problem with coinmarketcap is that sometimes they are including fake exchanges and highly manipulated prices in their market cap, so you may end up looking at a altcoin who is located in the first place, as it's being exchanged in one small exchange for a highly manipulated price.
CryptoCompare has a algorithm to check if the price of the coin is fair and if the exchanges it's being traded on legit exchanges.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

I don't know why others don't prefer coinmarketcap but I understand that we have our own taste base on the design and it's feature.

I personally like coinmarketcap but it's also good to know that there are websites that does have this type of service which is for free.

Thanks for all those inputs and suggestions given. I visited coingecko and I like the interface it's quite calm in my eye and it's so simple. What I noticed is the market cap for each coin isn't base on it's standing and ranking.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: