Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alternative To Coinmarketcap  (Read 4923 times)
Ricche

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Are you looking for an alternative coin for yourself to invest. They why not to try for SciDex coin. Much decent and reliable. Which can easily brings good results. All the best!
priyanka624

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

Good to know that there exist so many variations to keep a track of market as well as our investment. I use CMC often and sometimes I like to hop over to Coincodex. Now everyone has their own preference and for me the most of all is the app that I can use on my phone to view the market condition. I know there are some third-party apps that use CMC api to present the data and this is very convenient for me.
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)

worldcoindex is good site, same with coinmarketcap can detail about coin, volume transaction and price
but worldcoindex still not popular, still under coinmarketcap

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

If what you need is other alternatives to Coinmarketcap, then there are lots of them already. The only thing you should be worried about is which one is accurate is stating out the current price of every cryptocurrencies? Coinmarketcap features about 20+ cryptocurrencies and it’s always current and 100% accurate based on my own experience. So why should even worry myself with finding an alternative? If you still need an alternative, then you can check out https://www.ccn.com/marketcap/  I do use CCN sometimes and you might prefer, but the one I use mostly is Coinmarketcap cause I have trust in it for accuracy. CCN is also accurate.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)
I saw it, Its chart view is ok and it's fast,But I think the coinmarketcap are not bad..We can benefit from all of them, Thank you for introducing it

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

coinxmap

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

Hi Cryptonians!

Wanted to share a new coinmarketcap alternative, that allows you to vote, follow and share all your favorite projects.
>> https://coinxmap.com

It’s now in beta and looking for beta users to give "constructive" feedback and suggestions on what data you want to see!

Check it out on -
https://coinxmap.com   

Join our telegram group to share your thoughts -
https://t.me/joinchat/FCBs9w7WsfO3mVFU-HIzlg
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

Yes worldcoinindex site is the  best. Even coingecko also best website for cryptocurrency pricing, rating etc. Thanks for your sharing.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

My best alternative is coincheckup so much better than coinmarketcap. This is an excellent dashboard you cannot do so much better. Very simple , possibility to see charts from tradingview if available. Analysis, charts spread on 1/7/30/90 days, News,events from project and etc.... All the best from everywhere in 1 platform.

https://coincheckup.com
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

Decent one as many ads as coinmarketcap. https://www.livecoinwatch.com/ is a better alternative
This is nicer than coinmarketcap, it comes with a variety of information and we can take advantage of the portfolio feature to monitor the tokens we hold.
thanks for sharing.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I have been using coin gecko and it is really very good and a safe place.
Cyanics

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

Onchainfx is really focused on the investors and it also has a large range of investors.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

It is very similar to the coinmarket cap but this has a better interface.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

This is very similar to the CMC and it has many ads as compared to the other ones.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

the website you recommended is very nice. i prefer the styelish UI as well

I have this link too you can check it out though , and let me know what you think about this , https://news.bitcoin.com/8-alternatives-to-coinmarketcap/ .

Nevertheless i , use most this coinmarketcap than other services.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

CoinGeck is very good and it is also a very nice to measure how healthy the currency is.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

CoinGeck is very good and it is also a very nice to measure how healthy the currency is.

CoinGecko mostly list the tokens and ICO projects once its comes to market itself but coinmarketcap list the tokens and coins when it entered to the exchange only most of the time. So these both are not working in the same variant.
Then I suggest you to go with the CMC application available on the Google playstore via that app you can get the coin price list and news recently announced dude.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

CoinGecko mostly list the tokens and ICO projects once its comes to market itself but coinmarketcap list the tokens and coins when it entered to the exchange only most of the time. So these both are not working in the same variant.
Then I suggest you to go with the CMC application available on the Google playstore via that app you can get the coin price list and news recently announced dude.

Do you mean that Coingecko lists a project when it is still in the ICO phase or even pre-ICO because this would be the stage when a project comes to the market. I was looking for such a platform for a while.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:18 PM

I still find coinmarketcap.com is the best as I have used it since I know about crypto currencies. The features are so friendly and they are up to the mark to the current generation. The comparison feature really brings the truth to trade further choosing the correct crypto currencies.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

I still find coinmarketcap.com is the best as I have used it since I know about crypto currencies. The features are so friendly and they are up to the mark to the current generation. The comparison feature really brings the truth to trade further choosing the correct crypto currencies.
Recently before the 5 anniversary, some features were added to the page on exchanges and search, upgraded API, users ability to add cryptocuurency on watchlist, improved logo, mobile application. They understand their customers more than any alternative and are ready to improve serves.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

In the end, I realize that coinmarketcap is still the best. But the competition from the site will be the impetus for development and perfection. Depending on its status to choose Select the appropriate exchange sites  Cheesy Cheesy.

Coinmarketcap.com is very popular worldwide and user friendly for most people who invest in cryptocurrency, If your not convince you can do research of what the best you can trust for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: