Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alternative To Coinmarketcap  (Read 4923 times)
elenora

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

www.CoinTopper.com is also nicest, beautiful and very user-friendly website for most of the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MetaHash

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Charts with selected currencies in selected currency or index is what would be really nice.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

I still find coinmarketcap.com is the best as I have used it since I know about crypto currencies. The features are so friendly and they are up to the mark to the current generation. The comparison feature really brings the truth to trade further choosing the correct crypto currencies.

My alternative site for Coinmarketcap is World coin index https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ I like it just like coinmarketcap very simple and easy to use.
marianna2020

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

I did not hear about this site before. I just checked now this site and it's quite good.Information is  pretty accurate there.
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

In the end, I realize that coinmarketcap is still the best. But the competition from the site will be the impetus for development and perfection. Depending on its status to choose Select the appropriate exchange sites  Cheesy Cheesy.
I think coinmarketcap is very familiar with kriptocurrency users, if the site has been much discussed on this diforum by everyone even more recognizable by everyone here through promotion program about www.worldcoinindex.com site, chances are everyone can make this site as an alternative to coinmarketcap

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Good alternatives are Coingecko and Coincheckup with the latter having a unique predictions section but overall Coinmarketcap is still the most popular destination

marinakofoleva

Activity: 336

Powered by Search and Discovery

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)

Good site, my friend. Thank you for an interesting offer. I liked that it is very dynamic and clearly on the home page and sales and graphics and everything is changing in reality. Thank you for the link.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kadilo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

Another alternative is https://coincheckup.com/
MascharonoM

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

I don't look out for an alternative option. Because I am always careful about my job and what are doing. SciDex looks the best option for me.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

This is a copy of a coinmarketcap. On this site, the cryptocurrencies are ordered by not capitalization but by the volume of trading.
For me it's uncomfortable. There are many similar sites but they differ only in design. And two more things are interesting: how quickly do coins appear on other sites? Which site is the fastest showing the capitalization of new coins?

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

I like CoinMarketCap because it also shows all the neseccary info about each token/coin like links to all social media platforms of the project and it also allows me to create my own watchlist. And I really use Currency Converter Calculator on CMC a lot. Haven't found any of these functions on WorldCoinIndex, but I have to agree that its interface looks better and charts are easier to analyze there.

fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

Charts on Coinmarketcap are just awful, it's impossible to perform any kind of a technical analysis there. Your option seems more attractive for this goals, I'll bookmark it.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
AlisaWhishie

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

This is a copy of a coinmarketcap. On this site, the cryptocurrencies are ordered by not capitalization but by the volume of trading.
For me it's uncomfortable.
Oh, thanks for pointing this out, I haven't noticed it! This information is also really interesting and useful, though cap matters more than trading volume. But you can click on "Market Cap" and the order will change according to cap, just like it is on CMC. It also works there, but numbers don't change when using other parameters than cap.

lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

I'v found a website quite similar to coinmarketcap but way more stylish and profesionnal , let me know what you guys think of it : https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (Cryptocoin price index and market cap - WorldCoinIndex)

Very good find, thank you for the link. I looked at this site, and I can highlight some features: I liked the interactive update of the price of growth and fall, just like on the exchange of currencies. Graphs and indicators, very accurately can show peak values, almost 99% accuracy. And besides a very nimble site, the response from the server is very fast. The creators are well suited to its creation.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

almost the same site coinmarketcap.com
But I only see the price information of the coin. Thanks for sharing friend information.
billknight

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

I only use Coinmarketcap. This is my favorite site. Besides Coinmarketcap, I will never use sites like Coinmarketcap. Because these sites will not have the complete information I want to find out
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

Thanks for the tip. In case this hasn't been mentioned before, I recently discovered CoinGecko.com and like it very much. One nice thing about it is that it does not require a minimum trading volume that I know of, so it includes more coins.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

usually I use coinmarketcap to get coin information if I want to buy a coin. normally i only need information for total supply and exchange, i will try to use wordcoinindex as a comparison, if in my opinion good maybe i will use it
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

That is very helpful for me because I having some problem with coinmarketcap the loading of the charts in my internet there is like so slow and in the worldcoinindex it actually good and not consuming more buffering Smiley Good to know about this thanks .
AlisaWhishie

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

That is very helpful for me because I having some problem with coinmarketcap the loading of the charts in my internet there is like so slow and in the worldcoinindex it actually good and not consuming more buffering Smiley Good to know about this thanks .

If you need the data that is shown on CMC, maybe you can use some app with widgets for your smartphone which shows the current price and how it's changing in the real time. I've installed one recently, though this app is not official, but it's pretty handy to see all of my favorite coins on my main screen all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: