Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you long on, and why?  (Read 3082 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

Minus the obvious BTC for the looong term win, I'm going long on:

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(1) They're both really cheap right now
(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile
(3) They are already delivering fantastic products

What are you long on, and why?

Every Crypto from the first 100 on the coinmarket is very cheap to buy into now and hold for long. Just select the few you can buy and get at least 1,000 units each.
I guess buy it with your abilities and don't force it, if according to your analysis it's a prospective coin. of course the most comfortable investment is using free money
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

Still trust with eth and have holding more than four months, I trust eth because have potential for take back at higher price and could raised at $1,600 at new year, you can invest and buy eth right now with lower price.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile

Every Crypto from the first 100 on the coinmarket is very cheap to buy into now and hold for long. Just select the few you can buy and get at least 1,000 units each.
I guess buy it with your abilities and don't force it, if according to your analysis it's a prospective coin. of course the most comfortable investment is using free money
I don't think buying in the first 100 in a coinmarketcap can guarantees that you can make a profit and besides that not all of them have cheap prices? Technical analysis is needed to sort out potential altcoins, and in my opinion XRP, Stellar, and SIA are worth to buying and hold..
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

I miss the dent increase
because I had 1 million dent last year I passed the opportunity to make a profit but I passed that opportunity, now I miss the second chance for dent.
That is very common, that happened to me recently with waves, I have been waiting for an opportunity to buy waves and I did it two months ago and I have been watching the market for those two months and finally I got desperate and I sold my waves and then out of nowhere the price skyrocketed and I missed those profits by just two weeks, if I had held my waves for two additional weeks now I will have incredible profits.

So that should be a lesson not only for me but for anyone that bothers to read this post, if you really believe in a coin you need to keep holding it because sooner or later if the coin is as good as you think it is, it is going to give you the profits that you are looking for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:18:42 AM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

I long on for the pump because l believe this is the only way to meet my dreams come true to be rich in crypto.If the former bitcoiners become rich it is can also for me.Its possible to meet my dreams in life.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

I am just buying ethereum and i am plan to hold for long term. Beside ethereum, EOS and NEO is my choice because its good coin with good developers team and many partnertship. Holding my coin for long term is best choice for me right now because market condition not too good for selling, i am prefer buying and collect more

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:04:43 PM

I prefer DAI and QTAU for the long term. for the correct analysis, I can't be sure, but I'm just sure that both will go up nicely.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:18:11 AM

SIA and Dent is good coin. When market start recover again, i think Dent and SIA will rising the price. Both coin have good community and the developers team is solid.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:40:31 AM

Still trust with eth and have holding more than four months, I trust eth because have potential for take back at higher price and could raised at $1,600 at new year, you can invest and buy eth right now with lower price.
Just like the last year ETH shows potential market price increase compared to bitcoin. But, if it is bull run then for sure that bitcoin has still the edge compared to ETH. For now, holding ETH is an ideal for again it has shown good market price increase last year. And so, hold bitcoin for longer term and wait for bull run for sure one can earn great in the future. That if there is a future with bitcoin.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:41:28 AM

+1

I recently bought ETH because it has a good marketcap and a 1000%-1500% potential.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:20:33 AM

Sia certainly have good team and community but I think dent will be more successful as it has entered a niche market with fast development.the best thing about it is that it choosed data plan subject which is quite obvious for any crypto or non crypto,so we can see a rise in it's price.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:34:14 PM

Sia certainly have good team and community but I think dent will be more successful as it has entered a niche market with fast development.the best thing about it is that it choosed data plan subject which is quite obvious for any crypto or non crypto,so we can see a rise in it's price.

we had lot of doubts to be cleared still now but the problem is there is no one to be answerable for any changes this will be the main advantage and the main disadvantage also so you cannot be wait for long time you can do something better than this.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:39:40 PM

I just miss ethereum prices, I think ethereum prices will not decline until now, so I invest in ethereum.
until now I kept holding it and still hoping for an increase in ethereum prices, really missed him a lot.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:25:46 AM

I just miss ethereum prices, I think ethereum prices will not decline until now, so I invest in ethereum.
until now I kept holding it and still hoping for an increase in ethereum prices, really missed him a lot.
if you have ethereum as your cryptocurrency asset, it will good in future.dont worry if you missed cheap price  , if we have trust in this coins in future it will give us profit.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:52:25 AM

if you have ethereum as your cryptocurrency asset, it will good in future.dont worry if you missed cheap price  , if we have trust in this coins in future it will give us profit.
ethereum and other major coins has good future,most of them has big supporter so much demand from it.moreover some company used major coins blockchain as their system.we can take example ripple that used by many bank and other finance institution to create effectiveness in their  operational cost.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:56:51 AM

like me who is still faithfully holding ethereum, still has the enthusiasm to hold it. although at this time the price is not good enough, at least I can add my assets to prepare for the future
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:04:22 AM

Right time will come and we all can gain enough benefits of holding ethereum, maybe this is not the best time for it but we do hope this coming next month will give us a good progress than what we have experience right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:19:46 AM

if I miss that myself, the price of bitcoin can go high like the end of 2017, because it makes people happy because they get huge profits. so hopefully in this year bitcoin can soar in price again
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

I miss BTC prices back in 2017 in November, the price of BTC is now declining, I have not dared to invest, I hope the price of BTC will go up and also the price of pseudo coins can come back as before, now it's hard to make a profit
Hopefully, all the coins I have get listed on the market and have value and all potential coin get high price again. Prices in 2017 is good to look back, it really worth in a single coin. I have nothing to invest and only depend on bounty earnings to have something on my wallet.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:40:44 AM

Right now, i am holding a few different coin, RavenCoin, Elastos, KEY is list to hold for long term. My reason holding it for long term is because that coin have good developers team and having a good product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: