Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you long on, and why?  (Read 3082 times)
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

I have Sia and Monero for long hold. I dont know what gonna happened in this year. Maybe we gonna see rise, but more likely in next year.
I hold it because I like team and idea of project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

I have Sia and Monero for long hold. I dont know what gonna happened in this year. Maybe we gonna see rise, but more likely in next year.
I am also sure if Monero will not grow this year and most other currencies are like that, maybe when the value of bitcoin will start to rise, others will also go up

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Minus the obvious BTC for the looong term win, I'm going long on:

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(1) They're both really cheap right now
(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile
(3) They are already delivering fantastic products

What are you long on, and why?

im long on romad, the reasons cause its the first anti virus and listed on 2020 horizon project. I believe romad could become bigger antivirus company and the coin will be use to use the product, they also have a erc20 wallet that use romad coins too. So i believe in this project and good things could be happening in this coins.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

I hold long on ETH, Bitcoin, DGB, EXP, STR, XRP. why did i do that? because I'm stuck at a high price. I don't want to lose it. and I'm missing all altcoins back at high prices. the most important thing is that I hold the biggest coin, Bitcoin and Ethereum. by reason of having more users and investors.
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

I am long with bitcoin and Eth. The reasons is both are top in cryptocurrencies list. Also since eth is alt coin and it can be useful in trade where bitcoin is good for long term invest i can hold my bitcoin for years.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

I actually prefer coins or tokens that become game platforms like yumerium. I really like the game. there is also RMOB which provides prizes in the form of RMOB tokens there is an ongoing game tournament.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

I miss the market that used to be more than what it is now, if in the past ETH and BTC were very pleasant to see, maybe for now we will miss the pas
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

I bought more monero, ADA and NANO for the long term because the monero price is very cheap, which is around $ 100 and I hope it will rise at the end of 2018 or next year
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

I have bitcoin of course and also ETH. I'm planning to hold this coin for at least 3years and we will see how good the market is that time. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency, so I have to hold more good coins for me to have profit. ADA is also a good coin, I'm looking for more improvement on this coin and will invest more later on. I just hope for another bull market this year.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

(2) They both seek to unsettle massive players in established markets. Sia is smashing cloud storage players and DENT is disrupting data strongholds in mobile

Well i am not only longing to hold crypto but instead i am longing to be rich here in cryprocurrency. I did not mean to be rich that instantly but this could be one of the way that i could get thar longing for. Being rich does not mean to have tons of money but instead just to have a good house and at the same time with good car and a happy family.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

many have experienced difficult times and that makes us have to remain patient and optimistic that everything will be fine and the bright front mesa has been waiting in front of it. I still hold ripple ethereum and bitcoin, this is one of the investments I made.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

I love sia coin but I don’t come to buy even single one,maybe i have no enough reason to purchase or on the other hand i can’t trust enough this altcoin

The other one coin has no idea,maybe dent wasn’t that popular so it never comes to my mind but i will look for that one later
sanimu461

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

I miss the price of vacation + 20k $ most and it really makes me happy at that time and until now I will remain faithful to wait for that to happen again, hopefully
shater

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

I've been long Monero since early 2017. Made small amounts of money on this  Wink
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

im long on romad, the reasons cause its the first anti virus and listed on 2020 horizon project. I believe romad could become bigger antivirus company and the coin will be use to use the product, they also have a erc20 wallet that use romad coins too. So i believe in this project and good things could be happening in this coins.
Bitcoin has much potential it can pump in nights and trade with eth can give me profit in trades.I never invest with any other alt coins i chose bitcoin and eth.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

The two coins you mentioned are alright and they are cheap too just like you said, but one thing about these coins is that they have unlimited supply and that makes them to remain at a lower price, it’s always difficult for them to increase in price rate. But there is nothing wrong with buying and keeping them though it’s going to probably take a long time before you benefit from them.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

According to me, the most promising coin for a long term investment is Ethereum. The coin is the most popular crypto and has one of the best development teams behind it. It currently has a market capital of $23.3 billion and can cross the $700 mark easily in the next few months.
I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code quite revolutionary. It is also a great coin for making transactions as it provides fraud free transactions due to its back end security.
It is a good potential coin and I am expecting good returns from it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

According to me, the most promising coin for a long term investment is Ethereum. The coin is the most popular crypto and has one of the best development teams behind it. It currently has a market capital of $23.3 billion and can cross the $700 mark easily in the next few months.
I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code quite revolutionary. It is also a great coin for making transactions as it provides fraud free transactions due to its back end security.

I have Ethereum`s! Now when price is so low I`m buying more. This is great opportunity to buy Ethereum`s for $200.
Thanks for nice insight about Ethereum, I`m reading good things too. Vitalik is talking how he plan to upgrade Ethereum,
it`s constantly being developed. That is a great thing when we know that team behind project is dedicated to that.
   I`m long on many coins, tokens, platforms. I think many of existing ones have potential for great future. My most favorites
are the ones that are getting out now and they are very cheap.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Aside from the top coins, I am holding Xem, Utrust and also Sia because I believe in the future of these coins though there is no sure in the future but I am willing to take the risk of holding on. I believe if bull run happens again, the price of this great coins will follow that bull trend and it will make profit on my portfolio.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

(1) Sia
(2) Dent

Here's why:

I have Ethereum`s! Now when price is so low I`m buying more. This is great opportunity to buy Ethereum`s for $200.
Thanks for nice insight about Ethereum, I`m reading good things too. Vitalik is talking how he plan to upgrade Ethereum,
it`s constantly being developed. That is a great thing when we know that team behind project is dedicated to that.
   I`m long on many coins, tokens, platforms. I think many of existing ones have potential for great future. My most favorites
are the ones that are getting out now and they are very cheap.
at this time many people are buying ethereum, and price is increasing. Hopefully trend continues. i still hold eth that i have, to be used as future savings, because i believe that will have good prospects
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: