Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Relaxing video for rank system and how to level up easily  (Read 204 times)
coolws (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 05:37:15 AM by coolws
Merited by FlightyPouch (1)

Know that there are several posts about some infographics to explain the merit system, so I create a video, try to attract attention in a relaxing way to describe rank system and how to level up their rank for members.

Here's my little piece of work:
Describe rank system and how to level up their rank

Here is the snapshot for video.

------------------------ March 10 updated ------------------------

Thanks for comments and advice, already updated.
By the way, any comments and advice are welcome Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

Intuitive and easy to understand video, thanks for your contribution. But New rank mechanism image is quite small.
btckid001

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:30:27 PM

Thanks for sharing. Fun and fantastic, learns a lot from the video.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

It is great, hope a lot of members will be seeing this video though there are some parts that I am quite confused and I think some members will also be confused when they see that part. I also notice the resolution of the video, I think it needs to be better.

In the part where you show the sMerit, I think it is better if you first explain what a sMerit is before using it in the video. You immediately use a word without any explanations about it. That part is quite confusing.

Since most of the members here are not really good in making an innovation, I think posting quality post is enough.

In the don'ts part, the last one is a bit confusing. I think you are saying trading of merit to other accounts and not trade your account.

This is just my comment as a viewer of your video. It is great. Hope it helps a lot of members.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

You have high creativity, I am very impressed with the creativity you have. The explanation in the video about merits system, just the same I've read here, but you make it more interesting with very good video and high quality. Cheers
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

You did a great work spending time to create this informative video and I hope other members make good use of this. Some suggestions:

1) Those ranks and requirements shown there have very small font. Even with large YouTube window, it is difficult to read it. I  guess users will have harder time reading on the  smart phones as it will appear smaller. If you can make that font bigger it will be better. I am talking about font that appears at 0.18 and 0.56 in the video.

2) There are some small grammatical mistakes like at 1.05 it should be activity means "how frequently you post " .
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Great and thanks dude for a awesome contribution. Your post deserves a merit. This is how forum is contributed. Though this is spoken, written and recorded in words,  your video will surely play a important role for newbies. Dont get discouraged when feedback is given to improve the work you have done.

Keep up the spirit dude. Lot more on your way.

coolws (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

But New rank mechanism image is quite small.

In the part where you show the sMerit, I think it is better if you first explain what a sMerit is before using it in the video. You immediately use a word without any explanations about it. That part is quite confusing.

Since most of the members here are not really good in making an innovation, I think posting quality post is enough.

In the don'ts part, the last one is a bit confusing. I think you are saying trading of merit to other accounts and not trade your account.

Some suggestions:

1) Those ranks and requirements shown there have very small font. Even with large YouTube window, it is difficult to read it. I  guess users will have harder time reading on the  smart phones as it will appear smaller. If you can make that font bigger it will be better. I am talking about font that appears at 0.18 and 0.56 in the video.

2) There are some small grammatical mistakes like at 1.05 it should be activity means "how frequently you post " .

Thanks SuiMikira, FlightyPouch, guschin for advice and comments. corrected the misleading mistake and updated. Cheesy

DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

Thanks SuiMikira, FlightyPouch, guschin for advice and comments. corrected the misleading mistake and updated. Cheesy

I did not watched the past video before this mistakes but I think it is really great video.

Though I am quite confused since with 7 (including me) viewers watched the video (based on the people who posted here), the views are still at 2. Does that mean other members who said that they've watched the video are lying? Or is it just another rule of YouTube?
coolws (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

I did not watched the past video before this mistakes but I think it is really great video.

Though I am quite confused since with 7 (including me) viewers watched the video (based on the people who posted here), the views are still at 2. Does that mean other members who said that they've watched the video are lying? Or is it just another rule of YouTube?

oh, I see. Maybe I can explain it. The past video I checked has 23 views. When I correct the mistake, I upload the new one instead of replacing it which means it has two videos uploaded in the Youtube. So 2 views you mentioned for the new one may be you and me right now:)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: