Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptocurrency King in 2018?  (Read 489 times)
SuiMikira (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

Until now Bitcoin is still the King in all aspects. But through last year until now, more and more new coins appear everyday. Bitcoin is now going to many difficult problems, we all know this. Some are better, Ethereum is the one, in my opinion. Guys do you think that Bitcoin will lose its first position on cyptocurrency market this year?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

Bitcoin will not be replaced and not the right reason if alt grows to a lot, it can replace the current bitcoin position.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:39:11 AM

I would personally recommend to invest in future coins with real life use and applications and that are gonna be of high demand in the future increasing the price
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

No, I think bitcoin will always remain in the first position because when bitcoin falls, everything else falls with it.  Today is an example of that.  It will be very difficult for any altcoin to surpass bitcoin.  I don't see it ever happening.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

Bitcoin will always be the top coin, but we don't know yet, time and people will decide on that. But I'm sure that btc will still reign up until 10 years maybe, but I'm just speculating, and this is all based on my opinion.

[
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

Bitcoin will not be replaced, because now all countries only admit the status of the Bitcoin, but not admit altcoin status, on the contrary, all countries are going to further regulation altcoin and ICO.

asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

Bitcoin still KINGCOIN in 2018
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:06:29 AM

Until now, the candidate with the most possible to replace bitcoin as the king is Ethereum.
ETH has big community and big trust. But I think BTC will still the king in this year.
And also ETH has big marketcap and a lot of coin paired to ETH in a lot of exchangers.
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

Bitcoin still the KING of cryptocurrency world. In 2019 ETH can defeat duel to High useful of ethereum smartcontract and Smart investors ICO. But now we should keep tradng and looking forward the future
gielaragil
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:09:00 AM

I think bitcoin can never be replace by any other altcoins. either by the price nor the popularity.
coin24h

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

Bitcoin will not be replaced, because now all countries only admit the status of the Bitcoin, but not admit altcoin status, on the contrary, all countries are going to further regulation altcoin and ICO.

I also agree with your point of view.
It is difficult for bitcoin to lose its position. If it goes down a bit, other atl may fall further and I've seen this drunk a lot over the years.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

For me the old one couldn't be replace by the new one unless the the old coin stay as passive. I couldn't imagine bitcoin as replaceable. I see bitcoin as the permanent in the position of number one. Even the climate change struck bitcoin still it will recover and survive from all the FUD. Whatever, bitcoin still the number one.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

For me the old one couldn't be replace by the new one unless the the old coin stay as passive. I couldn't imagine bitcoin as replaceable. I see bitcoin as the permanent in the position of number one. Even the climate change struck bitcoin still it will recover and survive from all the FUD. Whatever, bitcoin still the number one.
No.Bitcoin will be the number 1 in cryptoworld no one can relpace or takes it place because all altcoins depends in bitcoin.If bitcoin fails all altcoins fails.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

NEO has the potential to become the new king of cryptocurrency in 2018. NEO is a platform, rather than a currency. It offers a stable and secure blockchain. The NEO community has grown to a great extent since 2017 as interest in the project has increased.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Until now Bitcoin is still the King in all aspects. But through last year until now, more and more new coins appear everyday. Bitcoin is now going to many difficult problems, we all know this. Some are better, Ethereum is the one, in my opinion. Guys do you think that Bitcoin will lose its first position on cyptocurrency market this year?
I think so. Bitcoin could be dethroned in the end of this year by Ethereum, if Ethereum's development will be going pretty well. But I still think BTC's price will increase in the long run.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

Crypto king is definitely Bitcoin, and i dont see it being dethroned anytime soon. The very word altcoin sets btc apart from the rest.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

bitcoin will never be replace especially in this year. I never think altcoin can replace bitcoin on the top because bitcoin still more popular than altcoin and also the price differences are so far. altcoin will never can survive without bitcoin.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:40 PM

I think it will be Ethereum. I also think that this year, Genesis Vision Token, DİW Token projects will be quite profitable. You may have created a good investment option by dividing your existing money in such a way as to create a portfolio in your hand. Moving on to a single coin will give you more nerve, stress and excitement. It is also necessary to act without forgetting that it is useful to create a portfolio for each investment.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

The crypto king of 2018 is in my opinion Bitcoin remains because no other coins can compete but I think ethereum is a candidate for the next crypto king. Maybe at this moment all the coins have decreased drastically. For the future I am sure will experience an increase for all crypto.

Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

NEO has the potential to become the new king of cryptocurrency in 2018. NEO is a platform, rather than a currency. It offers a stable and secure blockchain. The NEO community has grown to a great extent since 2017 as interest in the project has increased.
NEO certainly has a huge potential, but it can not get ahead of bitcoin. Hardly even see a serious rivalry with Ethereum in 2018.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: