Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I a newbie and can participate in some of the project's bounty activities?  (Read 315 times)
difficuw (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:50:55 AM

I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katixrecamara

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.

You can read about bounty hunting programs here https://hackernoon.com/what-are-bounty-programs-in-ico-campaigns-6aefbc9c56e6
Or you can search this forum for additional info.

Then you can visit this link (https://icobountyhunt.com/) for ICO campaigns.

But first you need to rank up first to join in bounty hunting.
Jr. Member rank is the minimum requirement to join, other ICO projects requires Member ranks to join.

Hope this helps,enjoy and good luck
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:12:31 AM

Lots of bounty, you can participate in some bounty.
Show your skills as a Blogger or youtuber and you will earn coins with your expertise.

please select bounty still active.!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

yes, you can follow some bounty project activities but surely there are some things you should know before you follow bounty project activity and all you have to do is first you have to find information about bounty project that is running. and you will be able to get some information about bounty campaign activities on some threads in this forum and of course you have to follow some rules made by bounty manager to be able to follow the bounty.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

If you cannot participate in signature bounty campaign you can at least participate in Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign and other bounty campaign and the rewards are also good just pick the right Ico to invest there are scam ICO existing.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

You should participate in the ICO Project Bonus Campaign. Especially the signature campaign, it will help you gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency based on the articles on different topics. Or you can go to the help topics of newbies, they will help you better understand and faster about cryptocurrency.
Or if you have a lot of money before joining the crypto market, you can join the trading. will be more profitable and less time consuming when doing bounty campaigns.

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Many of bounties are here you can joining under there, if you have social media I'd like facebook twitter and others social media activity then you can perform with this. just you need to go alternative cryptocoin section then go to bounties and read your suitable bounty threads rules and join under them.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

If you want to attend the signature movement, so the minimum requirement is to be a member of JR, however, this usually doesn't take you too long, you just need to keep a month active online and published 30 posts.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

Am I a newbie and can participate in some of the project's bounty activities? there are some activities gift that you can follow is Facebook campaign, Twitter campaign, Telegram campaign, Instagram campaign, it's free only capitalize package Internet only and multiply read the forum discussion so faster understand.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

Certainly yes. As a newbie you can participate in different bounty campaigns ranging from social media campaigns, blogging, articles, telegram and so many other bounty opportunities. You may not be able to get involved in most signature campaigns as a newbie until you rank up but you can do other campaigns and earn coins as a reward. Cheers
Pablojob

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:03 AM

If you are only joining social media campaigns like twitter,facebook and telegram yes you can but atleast you have a decent number of followers or friends so that you will be accepted,newbies arent allowed to join signature campaigns as you are not eligible putting signature codes in your account that is why newbies can only participate with these social media campaigns.
PiningGarcia

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

Of course you can easily participate with the social media campaigns even if you are a newbie,i am participating both twitter and facebook campaign thru bountyhive,i recommend it because you wont need to send reports from them it is automatically detected with your accounts that is why bouuntyhive is ideal for those people who doesnt want to make reports weekly.
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

You can check out help topics for newbies there are a lot of tips and topics out there that can fast track the learning process.
In joining bounty hunting, I suggest you participate in signature campaign, in a way you can also read a lot and raise awareness.
And if you have a lot to spare, just do trading. It's way faster but a lot risky

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:54:13 AM

Many Bounty campaigns are open in bounties section you should check the eligible criteria. Because social media campaigns are accepting the beginners but you have more followers in twitter and Facebook. If you want to join these kind of campaign you should study something in crypto platform. Day by day competitions are increase in the crypto market so you have some knowledge in blockchain and cryptocurrency then only you are survive in the any situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nardplayz

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:01:01 AM

You can check out help topics for newbies there are a lot of tips and topics out there that can fast track the learning process.
In joining bounty hunting, I suggest you participate in signature campaign, in a way you can also read a lot and raise awareness.
And if you have a lot to spare, just do trading. It's way faster but a lot risky and there are many of bounties are here you can joining under there, if you have social media I'd like facebook twitter and others social media activity then you can perform with this. just you need to go alternative cryptocoin section then go to bounties and read your suitable bounty threads rules and join under them.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

You can read about bounty hunting programs here https://hackernoon.com/what-are-bounty-programs-in-ico-campaigns-6aefbc9c56e6
Or you can search this forum for additional info.

Then you can visit this link (https://icobountyhunt.com/) for ICO campaigns.

But first you need to rank up first to join in bounty hunting.
Jr. Member rank is the minimum requirement to join, other ICO projects requires Member ranks to join.

Hope this helps,enjoy and good luck

As a newbie you are not qualified to join bounty campaigns. To join you must be at least a Jr Member. So just work on making at least 30 constructive and informative posts. Read more about cryptocurrency so you can have something good to share in the bitcoin forum.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

Newbie generally are allowed to join in most of activities in a bounty campaign, except in the signature campaing that is more restrictive
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

You can try to take part in social campaigns, such as twitter, facebook. But it's not so lucrative. It is best to participate in the signature campaign, but for this you need to raise the rank on the forum to Jr. Member. Until I've never seen a bounty sign-up campaign hosted by users with a rank of Newbie.
GinaCole

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

Of course you can,social media bounty campaigns doesnt require you to have high ranking accounts in bitcointalk a newbie like use will still be able to participate with these social media bounty campaigns and will only require us to have good numbers of friends and followers,we will still get stakes from these social media campaigns.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:37:23 AM

yes you can . just search bounty campaign, newbie can join social media campaign/media/telegram.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: