Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: who are you
im - 1 (20%)
i - 4 (80%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas of how to get the maximum trading profit  (Read 533 times)
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Well trading isn’t that simple, although patience is required. You need to spend some time on researching the coin before you go investing in it. This means asking others questions about what they think about the coin as well.

The most certain way of making the most profit is to learn some technical analysis, of course finding resources directly related to Bitcoin are hard, so you should just look at foreign exchange (forex) and stock TA, and you can translate those principles to work with crypto.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 660

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Well trading isn’t that simple, although patience is required. You need to spend some time on researching the coin before you go investing in it. This means asking others questions about what they think about the coin as well.

The most certain way of making the most profit is to learn some technical analysis, of course finding resources directly related to Bitcoin are hard, so you should just look at foreign exchange (forex) and stock TA, and you can translate those principles to work with crypto.
Technical analysis would really help you out in terms of trading which i do believe most people do really make use of it because we do know its usage and purpose which can give assumptions or studied analysis but it wont be enough if you wont able to put up some fundamentals which is one of the factors that should be seen on trading on crypto world.Prices do majorly reacts on news and other things that being announced.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
multimix

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Good Idea and this is going to work out perfectly and we should know that there most be a provisions to limit those that may want to dump and take advantage of other in other to limit greediness because that is what drive the market and we should not expect the changes of human mind about this.
Pilotone

Activity: 238

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

I believe that in the sphere of the crypto-currency market, you can get the maximum profit by buying an undervalued coin with a great potential, which has not yet shown its growth and sell it at a profit several times!

jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

The first thing I do when wake up is check the charts. The second thing I do is to hop on twitter —It’s the best way I know to instantly find out what’s happening in the markets.

The downside? There can be a lot of noise. Curate a list of accounts to follow, it will be an invaluable asset. Here are someof the best. I consider these my virtual mentors.
@crypto_rand @kazonomics  @notsofast 
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

I believe that in the sphere of the crypto-currency market, you can get the maximum profit by buying an undervalued coin with a great potential, which has not yet shown its growth and sell it at a profit several times!
It's really hard tbh. Most of the cryptocoin right now are "undervalued" but to determine those coins have great potential is really hard and you can't just do it in one try or such.

How Forex and Crypto determine the price is slightly different, where Crypto is more volatile than Forex that you should take care of it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 616

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

It's really hard tbh. Most of the cryptocoin right now are "undervalued" but to determine those coins have great potential is really hard and you can't just do it in one try or such.

How Forex and Crypto determine the price is slightly different, where Crypto is more volatile than Forex that you should take care of it.

Forex is very much different and you can always lose and win big with it since leverage is applied which you can't do it in crypto. The prices doesn't depend to the market's demand and supply but to the news and the manipulations of whales.

I never really get to profit to its maximum with bitcoin, but maybe buying the cheapest coins like Dentacoin or SC or doge but this will have to take years to see the price goes up.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

The first thing I do when wake up is check the charts. The second thing I do is to hop on twitter —It’s the best way I know to instantly find out what’s happening in the markets.

The downside? There can be a lot of noise. Curate a list of accounts to follow, it will be an invaluable asset. Here are someof the best. I consider these my virtual mentors.
@crypto_rand @kazonomics  @notsofast 
Yes this is one of the smart technique to make profits in trading,we have to act fast as soon as the news discovered if there is some positive news about the cryptos then chance of getting bump and vice versa.But this may not work all the times and most of the times the prices were fell recently even we have positive news about crypto currencies.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:39:19 AM

If you are day trading do it with the help of charts and candles because by analyzing the charts we get the idea of entry and exit points and by knowing the entry and exit points you can get the maximum profits.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

it's called Whale, because every Whale has a lot of Bitcoin and can manipulate the market.

will but I am sure it will not make more profit for the Whale because its profit is not maximal.

different from us, when we trade with 1 BTC, and profit 10%, then it's enough profit.
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

I think to get the maximum trading profit you should have a patience to wait in the right time comes because the last quarter of the year is the great opportunity to achieve that maximum profit.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

I think to get the maximum trading profit you should have a patience to wait in the right time comes because the last quarter of the year is the great opportunity to achieve that maximum profit.
That is right that we should wait for some time tell the price increase, but i think that there are so many under value coins which are currently trading in low price, but they have good potential and at any state its price can increase too much, therefore i think that searching for such coins and then investing your money there can also give you a good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
itsliss

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

i think the best is to buy at lowest possible price and hold till it hits your set profit target price.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

To get the maximum transaction you should choose the right time to trade the time is also the important factor to help us have more luck at that time in addition to the price agreement to get the maximum trading profit
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

To get the maximum transaction you should choose the right time to trade the time is also the important factor to help us have more luck at that time in addition to the price agreement to get the maximum trading profit

Well trading isn’t that simple, although patience is required. You need to spend some time on researching the coin before you go investing in it. This means asking others questions about what they think about the coin aswell.

The most obvious way is to buy at the bottom and sell at the top of the peak, but in order to be able to do this consistently you will need to learn some extensive technical analysis.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

This method certainly works, but in order to do all this you need to find either a lot of people with a small stock of crypto currency or not many people with a big financial condition, and it's not so simple.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

For me to get the maximum trading profit you should be familiarize to the flow of the business like when to buy and sell,
to achieve this goal you must hold your coin or investment and sell it, in the time that it have a high value in the market.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

it is correlated with tecnical analisys.if we learn and use it, we will get best place to entry to maximize our trade.our patience waiting best price to buy is needed too.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

Guidance from experienced people and ultimately Help you to learn how to get best of out of something. But still it seems like you are becoming a dependent fellow on someone. Don’t depant anyone. There are lot of trading tutorial on YouTube .I think this tutorial helps anyone to tarding.for my suggestion best way buy at lowest  price and hold it hits your set profit target price.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

Guidance from experienced people and ultimately Help you to learn how to get best of out of something. But still it seems like you are becoming a dependent fellow on someone. Don’t depant anyone. There are lot of trading tutorial on YouTube .I think this tutorial helps anyone to tarding.for my suggestion best way buy at lowest  price and hold it hits your set profit target price.
Yes that can definitely work. In fact, this is what the whales exactly do, provided that they can be individual traders too. The pump and dump group also works like this. But in order to make this strategy work you need to have lot of trading partners some of which would probably be strangers for you. You never know they will work according to your wish or not. I mean some people can sell his holding before and you may suffer losses then
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: