0%-25% - 8 (8.6%)
25%-50% - 15 (16.1%)
50%-75% - 43 (46.2%)
75%-99% - 20 (21.5%)
No loss, I got profit! - 7 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January?  (Read 1383 times)
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:37 PM

too much down if you calculate from the top. you are already too late if you want to sell, you have to wait bull market again.
i have 20-30k usd loss in paper but i didn't realize so there is no real loss. it's only in paper.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

Mine are like -50% (I'm holding MWAT token mainly) - that's very upsetting because it's under the ICO price and that may have very bad consequences for the project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Well so far, about 60 percent of my altcoins has been lost as a result of the market fluctuations in recent time of the year. Although i still believe that many of them will bounce back from this current decline in their value.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 900%:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.

That's really unlucky.

I invested mainly in monero back in 2017 and the all time high was around $350-400. Now it's $250. Just a few days ago it was actually a lot higher than that but it has been hit with the dump recently. So a loss, but not a big one.

Expect the separation of shitcoins and actually good projects to enlarge over the year.

Investing in long term projects with clear aims that are not trying to do too much is a good thing, investing in a shitcoin that has no clear roadmap, is a pump and dump project but is claiming to do everything is not a good thing.
The market of cryptocurrencies is finally reaching some level of maturity and it seems to me this is going to make the good projects stand out while the bad projects are left behind so if some people here have their money in shitcoins it could be a good idea to think again about that decision, the good projects will recover and make you money again the bad projects will probably disappear and be replaced by even lousier projects.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

Sold my BTC last month with about 25% loss since its for emergency but I am still holding to my ETH and other altcoins that I bought since January. So far I'm probably at the 50% loss but since I am still holding on to them I don't really consider it as a loss.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

%75-%99 Sad I thought I was investing in a good time. but unfortunately I bought it at the highest price. there is nothing left at the moment, I suffered a great loss.
But still i belive crypto currencies. They will rise till summer

lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

I have many coin in my portofolio, mention all of them here will take any longer.
However, all of my income is alreade delete by this crash and my capital too.
Yet i am not panic with this since all will be back again to normal. I am sure that but i am not sure the time only.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

Wow thats too much $9.15 to $0.92, so it is a high-risk coin. 100%-200% is normal in this downtime but 1000% is rare.

Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

I focus on small caps and these got hurt the most, got Deepbrain chain at 70cent, now it is 0.06. I guess am down 90% with all my holdings...getting closer to 100% these days. Still believe it's only temporary and Market will pick up in April. However another bull seems unlikely to happen soon, too much fear and uncertainty in the market.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

Mainly, I was investing in major altcoin like ETH, LTC, BCC and such kind. But then since the market crash from january cause me huge loss ( biggest one in my history of trading ) now I am starting to invest in 'undervalued' altcoin, even some ICO coin that just listed in exchange

neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

I bought ethereum at $ 900 and now the price is $ 630. However, I strongly believe the price will return in a year or two.

Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

I am down about 50-70% with my altcoins, but managed to cost average most of my holdings. Bought XRP for example at 2.20$ and bought again at 0.7$.
Putting everything in my ledger nano and will let it grow over time.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Honestly this is nothing more than I experienced last year november to december when all alts goes down and all of my portfolio was on alts. But one thing I do was just to watch the market how it works then didn't panic sell became patient and HODL that's I've take profit when all alts started to recover and almost of them set their new ATH and I know it will happen again.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:50:07 PM

Not much just 80% and just lost a house. JK. Its down 80% but I'm a hodler and you don't lose until you sell. So yeah either going to see it crash to 0 or wait for the moon.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

60%!!it's awful situation! I dont know what to do. When will be the growth??
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

I was fully aware to this kind of situation when I enter crypto world. Things should be balance and market prices shouldn't be always at its peak. Just chillin' out because I know that things will be ok in a few more months from now.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:41:32 PM

Cool
sia I bought 470 sat-now 141  Grin
sys I bought 5400-now 4000  Grin
bnt ı bought 58000- now 40000  Grin

can someone pls calculate how many percent is my loss?  Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

I am following the price of ethereum, and its price came from approximately $1400 to $600. But I don't think that this is a big disaster, according to history of ethereum and many other coins. Because I know that, these cryptocurrencies have really volatile prices.
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

Currently down by 79.74% from the original investment XRP $1.26 in February and ATM $0.701. Hoping to return to ATH as many crypto analysts predicted strong market at 2nd quarter of the year.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

Currently down by 79.74% from the original investment XRP $1.26 in February and ATM $0.701. Hoping to return to ATH as many crypto analysts predicted strong market at 2nd quarter of the year.

There is a lot of guess in the market from Quarter 2, but don't know exactly what is going to happen. Many people are facing the same situation more than 70% of their investment is down, so we have to hold them for some more time until the price of coin increases.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████