0%-25% - 8 (8.6%)
25%-50% - 15 (16.1%)
50%-75% - 43 (46.2%)
75%-99% - 20 (21.5%)
No loss, I got profit! - 7 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January?  (Read 1381 times)
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

My losses isnt a joke since the bearish market started ,50 to 75% of loss. Im still blaming my self for not selling some of my portfolio when the market is on a bull run.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

My losses isnt a joke since the bearish market started ,50 to 75% of loss. Im still blaming my self for not selling some of my portfolio when the market is on a bull run.
You need to get a control of yourself and actually you are already doing very well. This is the third month of 2018 and you are still sticking with your coins. This dump is a temporary one and you know the behavior of digital coins too. They increase and decrease from time to time. You need to be a little more patient and if possible try to give yourself a break and then come back with a fresh mind and faith. Try to buy more coins then.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

Since January lost 60% eth. The rest of my altcoins are around 80%. It is a very big loss, but I hope that the market will soon turn back and start growing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

I lost Altcoin about 65%, and I can not do anything but be patient. I hope to be back soon as it did at the end of last year and even more, and hopefully it will happen in april later.
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

Although I don't have a lot of altcoins, the last drops have caused big losses in my portfolio. I decided hold because I believe that soon the market will begin to grow again.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

tough luck mate, I am also the sufferer from self key. got into the ico which got to 7x and now -40% should have dumped.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

I sold most of them in February, and started buying just the last week. I think most of them, especially the cheap one found the dip and it is acummulating time. I think Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin still risky and may decrease further. But lower market cap coins like appc, bcpt, kmd are in lowest prices right now.

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

Someone are better then others.Mostly im down around 60%.Only making more coins can help ij future now.Some coin made -x2-x3:(

Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

The lower the market cap the harder it falls. Most of my altcoins are down by at least 50% on an average. Although thats a huge loss but I'm a hodler and don't care about the prices much as I believe the in the projects of the coins I invested in.

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

Currently I still have some coins in altcoin,
but I will maintain until altcoin returns stable,
can at least turn back the capital, because it is calculated from January
until now my altcoin down 50% -75%
although I have to wait, I still believe altcoin will improve.
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

I'm sure that every investor has suffered in recent months. But this is not an excuse for selling coins and fixing losses. As for me, we need to wait for growth.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

the amount of my altcoin decreased by almost 70% during the month due to the falling price, I can only wait and hold the coin to get the best price, because now the price of the ride has difficulty and takes a long time.
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

All portfolio near 40%. Some alts more, some less. But I don't hold only. I try to trade. In every week was coin that gave some profit. And as I heart spring will be in second part of summer  Grin

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

All portfolio near 40%. Some alts more, some less. But I don't hold only. I try to trade. In every week was coin that gave some profit. And as I heart spring will be in second part of summer  Grin
I think that explains why you only lost something close to 40% because on average everyone that is just holding their coins is probably losing a lot more money than that, however you need to be careful after all you never know when the market could go up again, and if at that time you are holding fiat you could lose a great deal of money because you're not holding cryptocurrencies at the moment the growth happens.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

I've been holding some alts from trading and bounty campaign and it seems that most of them especially from the bounty campaign are down atleast 100% and more, so sad to see those amounts but i'm optimistic that it will be reduced this month Smiley

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

Seems like the poll tells that I'm among those who've lost the most. Roll Eyes

I've been holding some alts from trading and bounty campaign and it seems that most of them especially from the bounty campaign are down atleast 100% and more, so sad to see those amounts but i'm optimistic that it will be reduced this month Smiley

That's a good thing. You've to create space around and continue working hard during a bearish market so you don't take a massive hit. Just holding isn't the best option, hold and work together to maximize your portfolio. I've been working on this strategy myself as well for a while now, seems to be going great.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Prices fell strongly. I bought too many alts in December-January, when they grew up. Now there is nothing else but to wait.

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

All my altcoin went down a lot. Titanium is probably the coin that went down the most in my portfolio. The ico price was at 1$ now it's something like 1$, I feel like it went down as much as bitconnect lol
There are lots of alt that really dips not only, the value of some even gets 50% lower from their ATH  or much lower in their ICO price, it is normal since BTC price decrease, at this time we should clean our portfolio and just left those alts that have potential growth as their team is working on their progress.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
budong

Activity: 210

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

All in all, we have lost some of our money, but our currency has not decreased, and bitcoin has increased, which is enough.

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

50 percent is a minimum loss every one are suffering right now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: