Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the 2018 crypto crash is now like the 1990s dot com crash  (Read 1085 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

So it is. There was no crash. Just compare the prices today with last year. Nearly all well established cryptocurrencies are still up. It was just a little correction. But the signs for new ups are good as we can assume after G20. Man governments are more positive minded, than against the cryptocurrency technologies.
They are generalizing that the past correction was a crash but they never saw the market last year on how small it is than today. The current pumped that occurred is also a good sign that there are waiting pumps soon and these people who are keep labeling that crash and can't move on until today probably invested the peak and newbies that didn't do analysis before investing. And now most of them are crying because of the so called "crash" that occurred but for investors since last year, we do appreciate this correction and its still a good price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:21 AM

And you can also see that where Dot Com is now from the crash they recovered same like that Crypto will also recover and we will see the era of crypto soon.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:53:58 AM

The internet bubble led to the internet that we have today. Bubbles are arguably a necessary component to innovation. I strongly disagree with the view that blockchain is a mirage without any substance.
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

While the retrace in prices can be seen as a crash or even called one I think it doesn't go well with it then the meaning of an extensive crash as was the dotcom case. The market will boom again at at that time all the sorrows of the dips will be wiped off completely
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

Dips are a normal thing in cryptoverse. If you haven't tasted it before then you are a newbie. The volatility is the beauty of crypto space so a retrace of this magnitude gives you the opportunity to make more money than you did prior the dip. Goodluck

https://cryptotvplus.com
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

just like the 90s dot com crash, you have many people who lost money, instead of dot coms its coins, every other day in the 90s a new dot com opened up just like the coins now that comes out

its going to take a new generation of people to invest in crypto. I predict a 4 year bear market where its going to be like this for 4 years. there just isnt enough investors anymore

Nonsense. The two events have nothing incoming.

First the crypto did not crash, and second the whole crypto Market Cap is $319,789,617,637, which is nothing compare to the real economy bubbles.

So it is. There was no crash. Just compare the prices today with last year. Nearly all well established cryptocurrencies are still up. It was just a little correction. But the signs for new ups are good as we can assume after G20. Man governments are more positive minded, than against the cryptocurrency technologies.
Yeah this fall in the price is for the time being and with the passage of time it will regain its highest price which was 19000 dollars and it may accede than that. We will have to wait for some time and be patient. Everything will be ok and normal and the investors will be happy with their investment more than they are a few months ago. Gain and lose are part of business.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

if this market will exist for at least another 4 years, I am sure that this is the best years of my life in fact
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

just like the 90s dot com crash, you have many people who lost money, instead of dot coms its coins, every other day in the 90s a new dot com opened up just like the coins now that comes out

its going to take a new generation of people to invest in crypto. I predict a 4 year bear market where its going to be like this for 4 years. there just isnt enough investors anymore

I don't believe that the bearish market will last for 4 years. I think we seem to forget that one thing that is constant is change. It is true that the craze of crypto is just the dot com crash but people are getting to understand the crypto market. Don't underestimate humans that is what i have learned as an experience.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

Is this a collapse? It can only be adjusted in the market. A few years ago, at a difficult time, the price of several dollars over, and now is not a collapse.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

As someone once said, 'nothing great can ever be built without irrational exuberance'. This comparison has been made by quite a few people, and with the changing face of crypto, i do not see the downside here. The end picture is going to be one that defines the workings of every aspect of our lives, just as the internet today, and birth of Google, floating and flourishing of Amazon etc.,
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

This is the usual correction or we call it yearly correction now because it happens almost the same time each year. Everything is a cycle because money in people's lives come also in a cycle. Whenever people have extra money they invest, the time when its tough they withdraw. So ypu look at the trend on the previous year it will make you ubderstand why it went down.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

I think you are too pessimistic... there are lots of projects that will faill that's true but there are also many that will success and become stronger....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Its nowhere near the same scale. The "crypto winter" has been minor in comparison and will definately recover. I think there will eventually be a big crash of some sort where a lot of shitcoins disappear but its a long way off.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

On November 7, 2000, Pets.com, a much hyped company that had backing from Amazon.com, went out of business only 9 months after completing its IPO. At that time, most internet stocks had declined in value by 75% from their highs, wiping out $1755 trillion in value.

Right now, the total market cap of coins (a ridiculous number in my opinion, and wrong too) is valued at 333 billions.

OP, for your comparison to make sense, we need the same volumes and value, something like Actual Market Cap times 5270.

We have a lot of terrain to gain before even comparing these events, not to mention that the events are totally different and incomparable by their nature.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

i don't think the crypto market crash in March the same as dot com crash, because the lost value of the total market is about 300% and there still big buying volumn to hold the market alive.Dot com crash is totally a downtrend line without any recover, so these crashes are difference.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

nothing like that ,yall blowing ish out of proportion.i dont think u know the massive effect of dot com crash.
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

I don't think dot coms and cryptocurrencies correct to compare at this stage. We are still far from their bubble, the cryptocurrency world is only at the very beginning of its path.

AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

This is the usual correction or we call it yearly correction now because it happens almost the same time each year. Everything is a cycle because money in people's lives come also in a cycle. Whenever people have extra money they invest, the time when its tough they withdraw. So ypu look at the trend on the previous year it will make you ubderstand why it went down.
Exactly, thank you!

But still, a lot of projects - not only the scam ones, do have similarities with
the mottos "get big fast" and "get large or get lost"
Resource: Wikipedia: Dot-com bubble https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble

Verge is the most recent example of this https://twitter.com/vergecurrency/status/984987076729999360.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

I think that the main growth of the crypto market will be very soon! New investors come to the market every day, and it has very big prospects in the future. I think soon the crypto market will grow to its maximum and there are many reasons for this.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

I understand the prepare for the worst while hope for the best game you trying to play. It is alright but I don't think this market will take that long to recover. Patience is key in a volatile market like crypto. We would all smile again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: