Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Airdrops! Daily update  (Read 20191 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:01:18 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 06:00:26 AM by ankit10
Merited by Cryptoearner (5)

Update:
Want to add your Airdrops in the list? Fill this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Uw035rI8ysgLkEOE2

Update: Read Before Join
Beware with Careonchain Airdrop. After registration, they ask you to connect your Twitter account. And to connect twitter account they ask you to give them permission to view your personal messages. Check this SS: https://imgur.com/4FdRypA .

Our Previous Thread was deleted without any notice or reason: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312605.180

Please read before Join: Here we are not promoting any site or project. If any Airdrop ask you to download their wallet or anything to join their Airdrop then use virustotal.com to know if that wallets are infected with virus or not.Remember, Never share your Private key of your wallet. Some Airdrops ask you to sent some ETH to their wallet for recovering their transaction or contract fee, mostly they are scammer so Send any Ethereum on your own risk. Also some of them may ask you to join their Signature campaign. Maybe we might have written a name twice by mistake. Some Airdrops are not started or they posted as Pre-Airdrop.

Some airdrop links may have our Referral link, If you don't like to join through our referral link then you can remove words written after domain extension. e.g. cryptocreed.com/airdrop/ just remove /airdrop/ and now you are not registering through our link.

When/if we add note after the name of airdrop is for real time it may change later in their airdrop but not here.

This is the list of Airdrops it doesn't mean we are just adding all Airdrop link without doing small research.

Avoid such airdrops which ask you to comment in any Thread.

In this List we have two types of Airdrops (1) Exclusive or Trusted Airdrops (2) Normal Airdrops
Exclusive Airdrops, airdrops/project which have future and are trusted.
      Currently Few Live" Exclusive or Trusted Airdrops"
                     - Gladius
                     - Hamster
                     - Bethereum
                     - Ternio
Normal Airdrops, Airdrops which are adding without reviewing, they may scam or trusted, this list updated daily with all new airdrops.

For Full list of Airdrops visit here: http://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/

Comment any new Airdrop which you know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

This is a good resource for airdrop information, though there are lots of people with similar thread, websites and information about airdrop on this forum but yours could be better if you can do a better research about the project before posting.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

This is a good resource for airdrop information, though there are lots of people with similar thread, websites and information about airdrop on this forum but yours could be better if you can do a better research about the project before posting.
We are updating and maintaining this list of airdrops since 24th October.
There are more than 4-5 (average) airdrops starts daily, so it's hard for us to review each and every airdrop.
But still we are trying to add trusted airdrops only. And that's why we have List of Exclusive airdrops on same page.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

Added this 3 airdrops Today

LightCash: Looks trusted. LighCash ICO is live they are about to reach Soft Cap.

Hubtrex:  Register and verify your mail id to get 100 HUB tokens free.

MakiPlace: Register and get 5 $
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Just added this airdrops:
Aichain (already available on exchange)
Safe Haven......
haams123

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Our Previous Thread was deleted without any notice or reason: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312605.180

Please read before Join: Here we are not promoting any site or project. If any Airdrop ask you to download their wallet or anything to join their Airdrop then use virustotal.com to know if that wallets are infected with virus or not.Remember, Never share your Private key of your wallet. Some Airdrops ask you to sent some ETH to their wallet for recovering their transaction or contract fee, mostly they are scammer so Send any Ethereum on your own risk. Also some of them may ask you to join their Signature campaign. Maybe we might have written a name twice by mistake. Some Airdrops are not started or they posted as Pre-Airdrop.

Some airdrop links may have our Referral link, If you don't like to join through our referral link then you can remove words written after domain extension. e.g. cryptocreed.com/airdrop/ just remove /airdrop/ and now you are not registering through our link.

When/if we add note after the name of airdrop is for real time it may change later in their airdrop but not here.

This is the list of Airdrops it doesn't mean we are just adding all Airdrop link without doing small research.

Avoid such airdrops which ask you to comment in any Thread.

In this List we have two types of Airdrops (1) Exclusive or Trusted Airdrops (2) Normal Airdrops
Exclusive Airdrops, airdrops/project which have future and are trusted.
      Currently Few Live" Exclusive or Trusted Airdrops"
                     - Gladius
                     - Hamster
                     - Bethereum
                     - Ternio
Normal Airdrops, Airdrops which are adding without reviewing, they may scam or trusted, this list updated daily with all new airdrops.

For Full list of Airdrops visit here: http://cryptocreed.com/airdrop/

Comment any new Airdrop which you know.
hi sir thanks for this thread Smiley very appreciated thank you soo much
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

There are more than 4-5 (average) airdrops starts daily, so it's hard for us to review each and every airdrop.
But still we are trying to add trusted airdrops only. And that's why we have List of Exclusive airdrops on same page.

Well, this is a nice list of airdrops. Good job!
I trust you will continue with updates.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Well, this is a nice list of airdrops. Good job!
I trust you will continue with updates.
Thanks

Added
AXenS 
Noxbox
AdSigma 
ETU.IO
ETU.Link
AETERNUM 
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

I have participated in many airdrops but there seeing not to be paying very well and what we need to do is to actually do a good research on them before began to post it here for people to participate in it.  The one that have tried seeing worthless to me as most of them pay in a small amount of cents and the highest I have receive is $2 dollars.
Welovespace

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

New website collecting information about Crypto Token Airdrops, daily updated:  www.airdroptracker.co
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

I have participated in many airdrops but there seeing not to be paying very well and what we need to do is to actually do a good research on them before began to post it here for people to participate in it.  The one that have tried seeing worthless to me as most of them pay in a small amount of cents and the highest I have receive is $2 dollars.
Most of them are Failed to launch their project or not have fund to get listed on Exchanges.
Till now i joined more than 400 (not sure) airdrops but all airdrops are not profitable for me.
But i earned more than what i thought. Joining airdrops only needs at least 2 minute. We can spent 2 minute for free tokens/money.

Fill below form to add/suggest new airdrops in List.

https://goo.gl/forms/Uw035rI8ysgLkEOE2
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Most of them are Failed to launch their project or not have fund to get listed on Exchanges.
Till now i joined more than 400 (not sure) airdrops but all airdrops are not profitable for me.
But i earned more than what i thought. Joining airdrops only needs at least 2 minute. We can spent 2 minute for free tokens/money.

Please edit delete those airdrop that doesn't pay or you think is not necessary because of their false deals and you say failed to comply in their own thing. By the way thank you for listing this normally I don't see airdrops in the bounty boards cause they are all stacked by many bounty campaigns.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:30 AM

I have participated in many airdrops but there seeing not to be paying very well and what we need to do is to actually do a good research on them before began to post it here for people to participate in it.  The one that have tried seeing worthless to me as most of them pay in a small amount of cents and the highest I have receive is $2 dollars.

Please edit delete those airdrop that doesn't pay or you think is not necessary because of their false deals and you say failed to comply in their own thing. By the way thank you for listing this normally I don't see airdrops in the bounty boards cause they are all stacked by many bounty campaigns.
You visited our site? I don't think so. My site is down from last 10 hours hahahahaha.
At least visit my site before doing any comment.
phuongphamkn

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:14:41 AM

That's so great, but I have question about Gladius airdrop, how to het full points 11/11 at Share Your Internet Speed
Thanks  Grin
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

very good information and beneficial to many people ..
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

That's so great, but I have question about Gladius airdrop, how to het full points 11/11 at Share Your Internet Speed
Thanks  Grin

You have to share your referral link with others and when they check Internet Speed you will get points.
You can find referral link on your dashboard: https://airdrop.gladius.io/dashboard

At the bottom of the page Under: Share Your Internet Speed: Click on : Share your speed. then you will get your referral link.

Etheal
Essentia 
TokenBay 
Added this airdrops links.
Cryptoearner

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

Please check PM.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

Please check PM.
Sorry we can't add.

Added some more airdrops:
Chimaera
LetBet
Xmoneta ......
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

OmiseGo Airdrop is scam airdrop. Don't join OmiseGo airdrop.

https://twitter.com/omise_go/status/971252775299534848

Flux
Lendo
SWARM
Realista
BlockNetwork...and more airdrops are added.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

added some more airdrops
Safein
DateCoin
PayPyrus
CoinBundle 
CryptoAngel
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All