Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:53:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know instagram bounty campaign?  (Read 554 times)
Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

I know about Instagram bounty, but very less bounty manager like this type. I only see instagram bounty in Merculet, Egretia bounty.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Just do search on bounties section and put "instagram" on search box, and you will find all bounties which accept instagram bounty (Really, almost all social media have their own bounties right now, facebook, twitter, telegram, and now instagram, what's next? Whats app might be.)
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

I have not understood at all about instagram campaign, because I know more or often do Twitter, Facebook, and Telegram for social media campaign. maybe for me the instagram campaign will be the same how it works like other social media
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Please advise a good instagram bounty campaign now. Thank you so much for your help.

I saw some of bounties that include instagram.  But I can seldom see bouties having instagram. I never joined instagram bounty because I don't have instagram.
I was wondering that why they don't include instagram? Does anyone can answer my question? Thanks in advance.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

Please advise a good instagram bounty campaign now. Thank you so much for your help.
There are lot of campaigns that offer an instagram option but nowadays it become harder to find a good one, just read some threads about finding a profitable one, good luck.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:21:35 PM

You can try DIW Token social media campaigns. They have Instagram bounty as well. Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.0
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Mostly you would not find this on many bounty campaigns but still there are people asking Instagram to promote their project. Those kind of projects mostly relay on image slides and various picture collections.
But to say the fact Instagram will not give you a big promotion with the campaign or if you hire the seperate people to promote the project as well. Kindly ignore Insta and go with FB bounties.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

I chalk up commence charitableness migration buttoned up instagram nevertheless I lost the category of the plan,being I chalk up not been engrossed in participating in the instagram campaign.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

Seldom see bounty campaign on Instagram.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

I know Instagram bounty campaign but I haven't participated in it. Because Facebook, Twitter and signature campaign are quit easy than Instagram
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I participate in instagram bounty in this project Cryptassist. Apparently, you can earn a good reward. The project has a good idea and a great team.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

For almost a year now I have been engaged in bounty companies and I've seen up to 10 instancing bounties. Now I know and participate in it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631965.0

lraepa

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

I know of Youtube Sync Program, offered by LBRY,
this program rewards existing youtubers for them to sync their youtube channel
to the LBRY platform https://lbry.io/youtube?r=lbryc and according to
the subscriber count, will earn LBC in equivalence.

You may also start earning some LBC using the LBRY app
and maybe starting your own channel on LBRY by getting the app https://lbry.io/get?r=Ibryc

There is an in depth post here that explains everything and the sync process if you
want to have a look https://steemit.com/blockchain/@premiumtrends/lbry-s-youtube-sync-program-rewards-start-earning-today
good luck
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

I normally seen it on the bounty website but never participated in it before. I only participated in facebook Twitter and signature campaign
Agains

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

i think that is so little bounty which have Instagram campaign. anyway, goodluck
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

To be honest, I've never even met such company bounties. But it seems to me from the increasing popularity of this social network, this company would be very interesting and maybe even more attractive than Twitter or Facebook.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

For what? This is another useless kind of bounty. I do not understand why hunters participate in such companies. Payments are usually small and work is boring and tedious, yet it also takes a decent amount of time.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

My opinion is if you waste time on a bounty company, then spend something really worthwhile for. Do a better video review or write an article. For one job you will get more than for the whole company in social. networks.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

I met this company once. But I did not participate in it, because there is no account in the instagram. And I did not even notice how many funds were allocated there, and what were the payments to the participants in the end.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

I have not seen, but I doubt that it is different from similar social networking companies and can greatly attract bounty hunters for the amount of payments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: