Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin destroy the world?  (Read 1947 times)
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Bitcoin is not destroying the country but is saving the world from destroying. I think Bitcoin always helps the country. Bitcoin always shows surprise, and the world has taken a step further.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

actually bitcoin does not destroy the world. it depends on who can address what bitcoin. but everything will have a positive and negative impact. we must be wise in addressing the world of bitcoin do not we always see from the negative side of it .but we have to see from the positive side too.
if my hope is that bitcoin and world currencies can go together together.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Camille.ariola143

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

I think, no. Because if the bitcoin want to destroy the world why bitcoin helps us to get what we need every day, think of it why bitcoin give us money to buy food??  Why bitcoin help us to pay bills?? Why bitcoin give us savings for our future??  The bitcoin did not and will not destroy the world. Bitcoins help us to survive in this world.. Smiley
Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

if it destroys the taste is not possible gan. even bitcoin already helps and provides jobs for anyone who wants to invest in it. maybe the world is afraid that the digital money will shift and destroy the paper currency .
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Bitcoin mining is based on very high energy costs and environmental costs.

One bitcoin =20 barrels of oil.

How many barrels of oil do you think the industry consumes every year?

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

One bitcoin transaction = one American family USES electricity a week.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

What do you think about the energy consumption of bitcoin?
I do not think Bitcoin will destroy the world, there are a lot of other currencies that are booming over Bitcoin a lot over the years if Bitcoin is going to destroy the world so why the previous ones? That does not work. Many analysts say that Bitcoin is a big change and is also the most developed virtual currency.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

not bitcoin will not and have no intention to destroy the world, bitcoin just wants to provide solutions for financial problems in the world, with bitcoin expected all transactions more transparent and more secure, convenient and more efficient.
Ikbal Naiem

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

I don't think bitcoin will destroy  the world. My thinking of view is fully oposite of this tropic. we are familiar about the some energy such as oil energy, Sun energy , wind energy. I hope in the nearest future we will familiar a energy that is bitcoin. It will work for the purpose of people's welfare. It will reduce time consuming.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

Each year, the mining industry consumes more than 24 terawatts of energy, the equivalent of 13,239,916 barrels of oil.

Every 10 minutes, 12.5 bitcoins are dug up, meaning 20 barrels of crude oil have been reached since each bitcoin was dug up (not yet traded).

In other words, the amount of energy consumed by the global bitcoin mining campaign is 40 times greater than the amount of energy needed to support the Visa card network.

According to encrypt the currency analyst Alex DE Vries estimate an index, the currency trading energy consumed each year more than 24 tw, this is equivalent to total energy consumed each year in Nigeria, which has a population of 186 million.

Currently, about 300,000 bitcoins are traded each day. Each bitcoin transaction costs 215 kilowatt-hours of energy.

The average American household USES about 901 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month, which means that each bitcoin exchange consumes enough energy to make an American family comfortable for a week.

I don't think so, it has more advantages than it. We should care about bigger things that waste more energy like factories.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I think,yes.Bitcoin is very dangerous for our world.I think it can destroy because it is too popular and price is too high.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

There will be no such a thing like bitcoin destroying the world we call it evolving the world. The bitcoin did not and will not destroy the world. Bitcoins help us to survive in this world. I believe the bitcoin value will grow tremendously in the next few years as the remaining bitcoin is fully exploited.  It will work for the purpose of people's welfare. It will reduce time consuming. Many analysts say that Bitcoin is a big change and is also the most developed virtual currency.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

Mankind can product the energy not only from oil. There are wind energy, sun energy. Soon people will switch to this types of energy product.
And when is  that going to happen, when we are left with no oil for the coming generations. Actually the need of the hour is to consume the non renewable sources of energy in an efficient and meaningful way without being harsh with them. But we are not able to realize this fact and we are continually destroying our resources. The coming generations will not be left with anything but will only curse us. The time sis not too far when we will be faced with the situation of world war III only on the issue of ENERGY CRISIS!!

The data regarding the energy consumed during bitcoin mining has really left me awe struck. Like I had an idea that mining bitcoin requires huge consumption of energy but this much value is really shocking. I really hope that the realization of saving the environment soon dawns upon the mankind and some concrete efforts are being taken up ASAP!!
Patadong

Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

I don't think so,because bitcoin can help us to survive in this world.bitcoin always help the country,bitcoin is the worlds strongest cryptocurrency.
so i think is imposible if bitcoin will destroy the world.

munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

10 barrels? 50 barrel?

I think that bitcoin will not destroy the world, bitcoin makes it easier for people to manage their finances, and how best to earn an income.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
andregunawan1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

A few days ago, it was written on the Neon Nettle blog, the star of Matrix, Keanu Reeves, who commented on the crypto currency revolution. It was written on the blog that Keanu Reeves said, "Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum and LiteCoin will destroy the global elite, return it to the people".

Unfortunately, there are so many things that remain a question whether it can be ascertained the truth, especially the obvious source truth that Keanu Reeves has really commented on. In online media such as TheGossipcop.com, has even posted the opposite, explaining that the comment is not true.

However, you will surely be surprised that Keanu Reeves in the community of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency has been widely known and known that he is indeed a Bitcoin Enthusiast (a big fan of Bitcoin). Still could not believe it?

The only thing you can find out about Keanu Reeves, is to see his football when he was involved in the semi-documentary film titled DeepWeb which was released in 2015. In the film, Keanu Reeves acts as a movie narrator.

In DeepWeb, is a film that tells about Silk Road, Bitcoin, and political role in darknet. Although in the film was telling how the dark history of Bitcoin because it was abused in the tragedy, but it proved that the film became a must-see movie by the lovers of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Since his involvement, Keanu Reeves has been well known that he himself is also a Bitcoin Enthusiast. It is not impossible anymore if the comments above it really he catapulted himself, considering a Bitcoin Enthusiast would be pretty much know football travel Bitcoin. So it is also possible that written on the blog Neon Nettle true.
It was written on the blog that Keanu Reeves believed that "Bitcoin is the future" and will "liberate the world's citizens from the slavery of the global economy". According to what was written there, the comment came out when this humble Canadian actor was filming a promo film for his Arch Motorcycle company in Saddleback Butte State Park when he was questioned about his future madness of crypto. He said: "It's not just a fad, it's the future". People are tired of being controlled by banks, seeing fat cat bankers getting rich at the expense of hard-working citizens. "Bitcoin gives that power back to the people and will destroy the global oligarchs and elites in the process."

Unlike ordinary currencies, Bitcoins, and cryptoes similar to LiteCoin or Ethereum, are decentralized currencies. Which means they work without a central bank or a single administrator. Bitcoin transactions take place from user to user so payments are made directly through the use of the branch of cryptographic science, without any middlemen. This makes the need for banks to become obsolete.

Until recent months, banks have assumed that crypto only poses little threat to their financial circles around the world. But with Bitcoin exploding over the past few weeks, crypto currency has really started to become mainstream. The value of Bitcoin has more than doubled in the past month alone, and those who are now investing in digital currency are cashing in as values ​​continue to break records as prices rise. In the past year, its value increased from about $ 1000 to 1 Bitcoin to nearly $ 20,000.

According to Keanu Reeves, Bitcoin's passion is not just an investment opportunity, but rather a "revolution," saying: "For the first time in history, people have a real chance to take power from the government."
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

I think you're probably a skeptic. Bitcoin does not bear any environmental disaster for the planet, it has pollutants and worse.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

no, why, bitcoin on the contrary builds a new world of cryptocurrencies that it should upset?I don't understand.

lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

There is something that does not come back to me in these counts. If it is true that mining consumes a large amount of current, a transaction in my opinion really consumes very little. Furthermore, the great energy consumption of mining is leading to the creation of mining farms based on photovoltaics or on renewable and cheaper sources.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

absolutely not true.I am sure that bitcoin only creates a new world of digital currencies,but it certainly can not destroy anything,it's just 100%
olegblinov86

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

I think the problems with electricity are not serious. Bitcoin does much more good than harm.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

Bitcoin will not destroy, it can change money system with it advantages. Time is passing by and everything is refreshing, the meaning of money is also modified according to time.
I think that the price of petrol will be equal to water after a few years. And when the time will came, we can get a petrol station for 1 Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: