Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:05:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 the best year for bitcoin and 2018 the worst ??  (Read 469 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

Alredy approx 2 and a half month gone this year and just see again and again bitcoin going down.Every time i think now its gonna rise it just falls again..and after seeing last 12 hours it gone down 12-14% again now i am started to get worried a little.
This never happened with bitcoin since i am into it..i goes down for a month but when it rised it just created new recordes..but this year bitcoin for some reasons is just not able to gain any kind of momentum...we saw in 2017 huge rise..bitcoin getting 10 times within 6 months i think..but now i am seeing something which i have not seen with bitcoin in the past...
i am buying more thinking the price is down and its a good time to buy..but then it goes down even further... Angry
Whats you opinion guys ??

acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

We still don't know if 2018 is the worst for bitcoin, because this just begining of 2018 and there is 9 month again we don't know, I think Bitcoin will be increase around middle this year.
I have read so many fake bad news which want to dropped bitcoin price, they just want bitcoin drop and after that they take that time to buy bitcoin and sell it when expensive later. And many people which panic sell make the price drop so fast because of this fake bad news too.
I believe Bitcoin will not drop so far and reach very low price, and that's will be back normal again.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

i don't think so.

2017 was good thanks to the adoption and a big rise but that doesn't mean 2018 which has just been started is a bad year for bitcoin.
we are currently in after that big rise and the correction persists a little more.

and lets not forget about all the FUD that has been around.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

Alredy approx 2 and a half month gone this year and just see again and again bitcoin going down.Every time i think now its gonna rise it just falls again..and after seeing last 12 hours it gone down 12-14% again now i am started to get worried a little.
This never happened with bitcoin since i am into it..i goes down for a month but when it rised it just created new recordes..but this year bitcoin for some reasons is just not able to gain any kind of momentum...we saw in 2017 huge rise..bitcoin getting 10 times within 6 months i think..but now i am seeing something which i have not seen with bitcoin in the past...
i am buying more thinking the price is down and its a good time to buy..but then it goes down even further... Angry

It's true that the first quarter is not good for bitcoin and the crypto currency market as a whole. Bad news keeps coming in amidst fewer good adoption news. MTgox is in liquidation stage and big numbers of bitcoins are being sold to the open market pushing the price down to an insane level. But it is too early to say if this is going to be the worst year for bitcoin because we still have 3 quarters left in 2018. But every dip in price comes with a significant opportunity to score bitcoin cheap. I am sure a lot of small investors are banking on this opportunity now. Probably we will see big rise in the value once these big accounts are completely settled.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

The worst year for bitcoin was 2014. Mtgox collapsed, Silk Road was raided, the price collapsed from $1000 and kept on going down, bottoming at $170 in late 2015.

What has happened this year is a pinprick, a nothing. Most people are still in profit, only an unlucky few bought in December for more than $10,000.

Just be patient and be aware that we won't recover fast. Last year's massive gains won't be repeated till at least the next halvening.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

The first three months of 2018 is not good for crypto currency but its too early to said that it is the worst year for bitcoin since we still have 9 months left in 2018. Last year, the first 3 months in crypto are also not good and at the start of 3rd quarter of 2017, the crypto value started to rise till the end of 2017.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

We can't conclude too quickly!!; There is no doubt about the fact that 2017 was absolutely fantastic for bitcoin traders and investors. Although it has been struggling in 2018; I strongly believe it would bounce back
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

After the massive gains in 2017, it would have been difficult to have the same gains in 2018 as well

This bear market will continue a bit more but I'm confident to end 2018 with a new ATH (BTC at 40/50k $)

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

I'm not too worried about it since i'm holding bitcoin for long term purpose, but you might right seem like 2017 is the year of the bitcoin but it doesn't mean that 2018 is not the bitcoin year moreover the year is not finished yet. People lost so much money due to the price was crashing, people think that it's time to buy but the reality is the price is keep going down, this industry so unpredictable.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:04:49 AM

2018 is the oppressed year because:

• The Bitcoin saw a significant rise in 2017, especially the last 8 months without correction.
  • Strong corrections increased panic and thus the collapse occurred
  • The big turnout into bitcoin in 2017 cause a high fee appeared in 2018.
  • Awareness has increased reasonable profit and not just saying that the price will rise to 100,000$
  • Lack of good news.

Generally, the year has not yet ended and no one can predict the future.
tera linh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

2017 is the year of bitcoin's success when its value hits $ 20,000, but 2018 may well be worth it, now it's just the beginning.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Hãy chờ xem năm 2018 bitcoin sẽ có giá trị thế nào nhé,bây giờ mới là đầu năm thị trường đang chưa khởi sắc
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

No one can exactly tell what will happen next with bitcoin. And 2018 is not completed yet, more than 9 months are pending. And the price will most probably increase in upcoming months. If you want to invest in it then don't wait for more less price, may be it will increase. And the price change is not that much, so you can easily invest in it. And then just hold them for atleast 3 months.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

We can't predict the price of bitcoins. Bitcoin has gone down a lot in the last two days, and I've lost a lot of money. But I still think that bitcoin will be well developed in 2018, and I'm sure it will recover soon.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:33 AM

I think you are not understand the crypto market. This is kind fluctuation is every happen in the market so you should wait and watch the crypto platform again Bitcoin is going to peak in one or two month. Two days ago Binance site is causes the big issue but today is different problem because you should always alert in crypto platform then only you believe this Bitcoin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I believe that it is too early to say that 2018 is a bad year for Bitcoin, we are just in the first quarter of the year and this time is usually the time were bitcoin do not perform very well, I think the best year is yet to come, I believe that Bitcoin despite of negative propaganda through the media, remains strong and gained more popularity, we do not know what will happen in the future so I just hope it turn out to be good.

zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

Throughout January this year has been a difficult time for most investors who play in Bitcoin digital currency.
In early January 2018, 1 BTC has a value of nearly USD 15,000 (Rp 201 million). Then, at the end of the month, the value of one of the largest cryptocurreny was even fell to be in the range of USD 8.810 (Rp 118 million).
Although it had recovered to be at USD 10,142 (Rp 136 million), but bad luck Bitcoin still continues until early February. Digital currency was once again experienced a slump that forced 1 BTC worth USD
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

But Bitcoin's crazy growth occurred in November and December last year. And today is only the beginning of March. Still ahead. I hope so.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

being a good or a bad year is not just about the price of bitcoin it is about a lot more than just what bitcoin is worth.

it should really be about the adoption that bitcoin has as a currency and also all the improvements that it is going to get that help it be adopted as a currency and i'd say in 2018 we have Lightning Network which is already being used and it will most probably be ready and a lot better by years end and that helps with the usage as a currency part.
this alone makes 2018 a lot better than 2017 if we get more adoption on top of it.

and don't worry about the price too much. it is just temporary, it will shoot up eventually even if it has to take a longer time. just imagine how you feel like not buying at $1000 and back then market status was similar to today.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

Do not lose hope. Bitcoin can still climb all the way up if ever a clutch happened. The year is only in the midway and a lot of things could happen. Just hold the bitcoin that you have bought for atleast 4 months and wait. I predict that bitcoin will go to the moon once again and it will make my dreams truly come true.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: