Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1562 times)
bitor (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

News from Japan 🇯🇵

Japan announced it would take action against cryptocurrency exchanges that currently do not comply with the Financial Service Agency’s customer protection and anti-money laundering measures. There is a chance that the FSA will indefinitely shut several exchanges; this potential punitive action is likely to ensure exchanges are granted time to create the proper procedures to protect consumers. The exchanges that are to be targeted remains unknown; however, it is ostensible this news has shaken investors, contributing to the market’s sharp decline.

Read more here: https://goo.gl/E2MnCr

SEC Press Release 🇺🇸

The SEC just released a statement regarding potentially unlawful online digital currency trading platforms.  Since exchanges have become a common place to trade and sell ICO tokens, and other coins that are considered securities under the federal securities laws, then the exchange must comply with the SEC as a national securities exchange to be exempt from registration. This statement falls in line with the remarks the SEC made at the Virtual Currencies Hearing in February. The statement reaffirms that if investors want protection from the asset trading they are partaking in, they must use exchanges that are registered with the SEC.  The SEC worries that many consumers believe the exchanges they use are SEC compliant, but, the truth of the matter is, few, if any, virtual currency trading platforms are SEC compliant, thereby subjecting users to potentially unlawful acts. 

This clarification is necessary for investors.  We believe this is just an edifying reminder from the SEC that aims to create more vigilant, cognizant consumers. The SEC is doing their due diligence by alerting participators in these markets that they may be interacting with entities that are not SEC regulated. They are not saying that these companies have to be regulated to continue operations.

The press release can be found here: https://goo.gl/rCaeT3

Whale sells $400mm in BTC

Not exactly...Mt. Gox (yes, that Mt. Gox) sold around $405 million worth of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash over the course of the past two months.  The details of the sale were published today, March 7th, by trustee Nobuaki Kobayshi. This didn't just happen, it's been ongoing, but the details of the sale were just published today: https://goo.gl/8sWjLo

Binance Hacked!

Actually Binance was not hacked. However, there were users that had their account compromised and it looks to be due to faulty API integrations that had security volunerabilities. An important reminder to be very cautious using ANY tools that use API to connect to your exchange accounts, and not to keep the majority of your assets on an exchange at all.

All of this FUD happened on the same day and has caused a huge stir and a lot of panic and made some weak hands to start selling off.

Hopefully in coming days we will hear good news and hopefully we will go back to green and bullish days.

What do you think about the news? Is there any other FUD you might think contributed ?

just quote from another thread
I think this is the reason why all markets are down.
don't panic, market will be recover in few days
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

What i can deduce generally from what is happening to the dropping of prices of coins and altcoins is that, just of late, some FUD are just bring propagated and this in a way affects the markets. The FUD causes a lot of panic, most especially to the weak hands in cryptocurrency. The whales actually make use of these opportunities to make more purchase, as the prices drop. They later then sell high. So FUD is one of the major factors i have noticed. An example of such is the news going round as regards the banning of some exchanges due to some regulations..
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

It is nit reason to panic. Thats things are happening in cryptocurrency. So stay calm because all will back to norm in max few days. it is sure
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

In my opinion, this is again a correction on the background of news that we can see on several posts from above, although these news and not so important, but for this market they are enough to drop the price of all coins
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Well, the whole market depends on BTC it falls so all other coins also fall all logically. But why BTC is falling is another topic that is aggravated by various news that negatively affects its course.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

Market is not stable, and price is up or down and it is normal situation for crypto I think, we should acknowledge, that if we invest money in crypto it is long term investment, and we need some time to get benefit.
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

Yes today another blooding day in the crypto world. This week was full of bad news thats why all coins go down . A lot of people affraid of bad news, and start to sell bitcoin and ethereum. And price go down. Wee need to hodl all coin for some time.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:14:17 AM

Welcome on the second wave of bitcoin's dump. Seems like the scenario is the same like in 2014-2015-2016. The global correction will give opportunity for the new money to come. So red market means nothing.

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Just another day market test our patience and nerves. Unfortunately markets are so far from being stable and it’s very open to any damage. These last news about country ‘s actions about crypto and rumors about binance damaged bitcoin hard and bitcoin took alt coins with it. That’s why we are this situation right now. I hope this won’t last long.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

I also noticed the same market downward movement for some days now. Some people said it was the celebration of Chinese new year celebration while another group said we are witnessing all red days  because of the hacking on one of the exchange which necessitate panic selling and as Bitcoin is affected all the other altcoin was also affected.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

News from Japan 🇯🇵

Japan announced it would take action against cryptocurrency exchanges that currently do not comply with the Financial Service Agency’s customer protection and anti-money laundering measures. There is a chance that the FSA will indefinitely shut several exchanges; this potential punitive action is likely to ensure exchanges are granted time to create the proper procedures to protect consumers. The exchanges that are to be targeted remains unknown; however, it is ostensible this news has shaken investors, contributing to the market’s sharp decline.

SEC Press Release 🇺🇸

The SEC just released a statement regarding potentially unlawful online digital currency trading platforms.  Since exchanges have become a common place to trade and sell ICO tokens, and other coins that are considered securities under the federal securities laws, then the exchange must comply with the SEC as a national securities exchange to be exempt from registration. This statement falls in line with the remarks the SEC made at the Virtual Currencies Hearing in February. The statement reaffirms that if investors want protection from the asset trading they are partaking in, they must use exchanges that are registered with the SEC.  The SEC worries that many consumers believe the exchanges they use are SEC compliant, but, the truth of the matter is, few, if any, virtual currency trading platforms are SEC compliant, thereby subjecting users to potentially unlawful acts. 

This clarification is necessary for investors.  We believe this is just an edifying reminder from the SEC that aims to create more vigilant, cognizant consumers. The SEC is doing their due diligence by alerting participators in these markets that they may be interacting with entities that are not SEC regulated. They are not saying that these companies have to be regulated to continue operations.

Not exactly...Mt. Gox (yes, that Mt. Gox) sold around $405 million worth of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash over the course of the past two months.  The details of the sale were published today, March 7th, by trustee Nobuaki Kobayshi. This didn't just happen, it's been ongoing, but the details of the sale were just published today: https://goo.gl/8sWjLo

Binance Hacked!

Actually Binance was not hacked. However, there were users that had their account compromised and it looks to be due to faulty API integrations that had security volunerabilities. An important reminder to be very cautious using ANY tools that use API to connect to your exchange accounts, and not to keep the majority of your assets on an exchange at all.

All of this FUD happened on the same day and has caused a huge stir and a lot of panic and made some weak hands to start selling off.

Hopefully in coming days we will hear good news and hopefully we will go back to green and bullish days.

What do you think about the news? Is there any other FUD you might think contributed ?

Thanks for sharing this quote. It gives lot of information about the current bloodbath. I think this is usual news and this has happened many times. Many countries are under change and they need to make regulations to save the countries economy. Crypto currency can be disturbing as it is unregulated and people might use it in wrong way. Such news is always taken as fud and I think this is why our crypt market is weak in many sense. I can't believe that My Gox did the sell of such great amount in single shot. Anyway it's good that they did not do it when bitcoin was 20k. Lolz
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

News from Japan 🇯🇵

SEC Press Release 🇺🇸

Binance Hacked!

Thank you for sharing this information to us, I also think the market will recover in the next few days, But it will not pump too high, more time is needed.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

I'm depressed because of this situation. all my portfolio are going down. I should not check my portfolio for now.
hope it will be back again.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

This is the lowest drop of the month after last month drop so Im not surprise at all when i saw that btc pump at 11k$ i know the whales will make a move to shake the hands of weak hands in crypto. Well ETHEREUM really take a huge blow this time a big dump for them. Well just dont panic hold your coin wait for the next wave of pump.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

For me when crypto coins will red it is a right timing to buy more crypto coins.And I have also the second perception why crypto coins will go down because many investor really dummed their tokens and crypto coins.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

This is one of the days you wake up and think you are dreaming, the market is very interesting these days and we can expect a long weekend, there are some bad news but I don't know why it carries almost all the tokens downward, it will be a big risk to be buying now because no one knows when the tide will turn

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

today bitcoin prices have fallen by more than half the bitcoin price by 2017 and even some experts give assumptions about the current declining crypto market prices. and with the decline of Cryptocurrency is causing its own panic for the holders of bitcoin so that the alternative will be done is a dump on a large scale so that the price will decrease further. and globally I can not confirm why bitcoin prices are declining because of course in every country there will be policies and restrictions on crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

News from Japan 🇯🇵

SEC Press Release 🇺🇸

Binance Hacked!

so this is why all cryptocurrencies are down because of these negative news, I already loss my coins right now but still keep holding hoping in the next week will green in the market.

ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

coz the end line is close now...believe it or not...Don't get me wrong crypto will still exist..but not at the scale itis now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: