Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1567 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

Yes, small negative points. which are shown in the message above, again led to a situation where the market for several days again fell down. This is really sad because the fall and stagnation of the crypto-currency market has been going on for the third month. We expect at last a revival of the market and the growth of our coins, and there is a delay behind the delay due to bad news.

Medanie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

The most important question is when will these "red" days end? To what level will this continue?
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

This is market drop is not the first one and not the last.  The better days will come, we need just wait and NOT sell with losses, don't be silly. This is just a game)

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

News from Japan 🇯🇵

Japan announced it would take action against cryptocurrency exchanges that currently do not comply with the Financial Service Agency’s customer protection and anti-money laundering measures. There is a chance that the FSA will indefinitely shut several exchanges; this potential punitive action is likely to ensure exchanges are granted time to create the proper procedures to protect consumers. The exchanges that are to be targeted remains unknown; however, it is ostensible this news has shaken investors, contributing to the market’s sharp decline.

Read more here: https://goo.gl/E2MnCr

SEC Press Release 🇺🇸

The SEC just released a statement regarding potentially unlawful online digital currency trading platforms.  Since exchanges have become a common place to trade and sell ICO tokens, and other coins that are considered securities under the federal securities laws, then the exchange must comply with the SEC as a national securities exchange to be exempt from registration. This statement falls in line with the remarks the SEC made at the Virtual Currencies Hearing in February. The statement reaffirms that if investors want protection from the asset trading they are partaking in, they must use exchanges that are registered with the SEC.  The SEC worries that many consumers believe the exchanges they use are SEC compliant, but, the truth of the matter is, few, if any, virtual currency trading platforms are SEC compliant, thereby subjecting users to potentially unlawful acts.  

This clarification is necessary for investors.  We believe this is just an edifying reminder from the SEC that aims to create more vigilant, cognizant consumers. The SEC is doing their due diligence by alerting participators in these markets that they may be interacting with entities that are not SEC regulated. They are not saying that these companies have to be regulated to continue operations.

The press release can be found here: https://goo.gl/rCaeT3

Whale sells $400mm in BTC

Not exactly...Mt. Gox (yes, that Mt. Gox) sold around $405 million worth of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash over the course of the past two months.  The details of the sale were published today, March 7th, by trustee Nobuaki Kobayshi. This didn't just happen, it's been ongoing, but the details of the sale were just published today: https://goo.gl/8sWjLo

Binance Hacked!

Actually Binance was not hacked. However, there were users that had their account compromised and it looks to be due to faulty API integrations that had security volunerabilities. An important reminder to be very cautious using ANY tools that use API to connect to your exchange accounts, and not to keep the majority of your assets on an exchange at all.

All of this FUD happened on the same day and has caused a huge stir and a lot of panic and made some weak hands to start selling off.

Hopefully in coming days we will hear good news and hopefully we will go back to green and bullish days.

What do you think about the news? Is there any other FUD you might think contributed ?

just quote from another thread
I think this is the reason why all markets are down.
don't panic, market will be recover in few days

Sadly, when not at all horrible news so negatively affect the cryptomarket. According to the first two news: market sanation is an inevitable process. Law and regulation will undoubtedly come to the cryptomarket. It's just a matter of time. Why does everyone perceive this as necessarily something bad, incomprehensible.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

just quote from another thread
I think this is the reason why all markets are down.
don't panic, market will be recover in few days

so this is why all cryptocurrencies are down because of these negative news, I already loss my coins right now but still keep holding hoping in the next week will green in the market.
yes we must keep holding our coins, don't sell in low price
i think market will green before end of march.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

The market is fluctuating really fast and it's something which concerns me more.The reason behind alts going down so fast is the prices of bitcoin.These may be due to day trading.The market will get stable again and I can't say that every alt will improve but surely some alts will get the jump.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

This negative market situation has been going on for almost two months, I do not think the latest negative news from the SEC, Japan etc. have influenced so much this new collapse, I think instead that there are too many speculators who manipulate everything. However, I am confident about a forthcoming and constant recovery in the sector
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
For the red color as we can see to the coinmarketcap was normal for cryptocurrency because of volatile movement.But this is the best way to make an investor to buy different crypro coins.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

right. only red. Market capitalization has dropped to $ 350 billion. That's a very bad news for us. Do not know when the market will go up again
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

Some more FUD again which affects the market situation. I think this is the main reason why almost all is down. And this causes a lot of panic, most especially to the weak hands in cryptocurrency. But market will be recover again soon.
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Yep. I "lost" a substantial amount as well. Half of my coins fell 30-40% in value. Which sucks but I am not worried. I still held all my coins when we had a 297b marketcap. It can be worrying, but not worth stressing about.

If the market caps sudden heavy drops bother you, the next time it's at a place you feel comfortable at, cash out and don't return.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

IMO, it just a normal correction, might be fused up with some news but its definitely fine there
Its kind of normal and no need to worried off

The price went up just too fast, even if it drops to $5k-6K btc, we are still 600% 1 year ago
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

The reason why alts are going down is cause alts are still tied to Bitcoin and since Bitcoin is going down alts are going down with it. And the reason Bitcoin is going down is cause a person with no knowledge of markets is given the keys to the Mt. Gox coins and that person is dumping them on exchanges causing the price to drop.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

yes, the market is on the red. why all altcoins go down you ask? because cryptocurrency market is volatile.
imagine if you have 1,000 bitcoins. you want to sell it to FIAT. you can dump your btc to several altcoins first.
then sell the altcoins to fiat. this can be the cause of the falling cryptocurrency price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

This is just price fluctuation of all the coins once Bitcoin is stable all other altcoins are going green. But past two months is not supporting to cryptocurrency so some peoples are panic in this situation. When all are believed in the Bitcoin that time is the best time in crypto market all the coins are going to peak.

Fiyord

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Cryptocurrency market is highly susceptible to manipulation, if people which has billions of dollars come to some agreements they can change price in the way they want it, for me it is obvious, that price of bitcoin will be flushed to the next new bottom, at list ones, and only when those people will begin to buy cryptocurrency back price will go to the moon again, but now one knows when it will goanna happen.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:31:18 PM

yes this is what is called the trading market, there are times when green means the price is going up and there are times when the red color means the price is down. live we are smart to read the situation only. and be patient.  Cheesy

MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

Yes I think that the green market will come soon, after falling usually there is a rise, it is the fact more than once observed. The sun will shine into our yard too. It is senseless to panic and there are people who have sold in minus, but it wasn't necessary to do it, these are only my thoughts
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

There is no reason to be worried. Such things happen on the cryptocurrency market. One rumor was enough for the price to drop very much. Soon everything should calm down and the price will start to grow again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

for me red is good... Grin
now i just sit and watch market carefully.
try to buy more at deep.for trader this situation is a chance to gain more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: