Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1562 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Don't worry about it. Just stop checking the charts for a couple of weeks. The markets are still reeling from the Jan/Feb fall, and any bad news sends it lower. Prior to this latest dip we had a good few weeks of stability, and I expect we'll return to the mid $400 billions whole market cap soon enough.
AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
For me, the main thing is that now there is time to invest for the future, and why is it so soon that someone from the whales announced the withdrawal of their money or another country made a ban on the crypt. The reasons for a lot of important things are not to panic but to do useful things.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Crypto currencies are going through a rough time now. After the red, will come the green. This is the norm in trading.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

One of the possible reasons I have heard is that perhaps the fall in prices is based on a large sale of BTC coins in crypto-exchange.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

This is normal for stock exchange! After rise, always down. It is called Correction. Nothing can grow infinitely.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

Facts are there are bull and bear trends,these bulls and bears are fighting each other if one side was tired the other one will dominate,it is positive and negative yin or yang for a simple explanation,the market wont be always green it needs to go to red to complete the cycle?why people doesnt know that simple fact that the market wont always go uptrend??
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

In principle altcoin price determination is the same as determining the price of fruit in the market. There must be a deal between the offer price (the price of the people who sell altcoin in the exchange market) and the demand price (the one who buys altcoin).

the difference is that altcoin is a homogeneous digital currency. This means one altcoin is identical to Bitcoin and it is very influential for altcoin prices. I hope altcoin will rise in price.

manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

In my opinion, this is again a correction on the background of news that we can see on several posts from above, although these news and not so important, but for this market they are enough to drop the price of all coins
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

This is normal for stock exchange! After rise, always down. It is called Correction. Nothing can grow infinitely.

Some people or group may take the advantage for this panic sell !
For me, I try to calm and not panic because I believe bitcoin will uptrend even more if not in this year, maybe next year !
Bitcoin is on critical stage and many country still experience some problem on bitcoin adoption so it's normal !
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Yes,it's very sad watching red days of crypto if you bought coins at ATH or somewhere close to.I had this  feeling when I had bought my btc at 2800 and suddenly it fell to 1600.But dont panic,it will pass and we'll see the green light soon again. Wink
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

I'm sure this happens only for a while, because yesterday the market was back green even now it started red again, but I'm sure the market will be back green,

Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

market got no chill. I think $ 400 million selling in BTC was the prominent reason for the crash. It really excites how many opportunist are there in the market who just create the fud and take advantage of it. I just don't know when there will be positive movement in the market. MAarket simply cant make another leg up.  That binance hack prevention was really something a brilliant job done CZ. (u cant hack a hacker).

In my opinion the reason for next leg up will be regulatory clearance and rolling out of lightning network. Till then keep practicing patience.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

someone said a few posts before, that it's incomprehensible to think that regulations are bad.

Let me tell you something. Cryptocurrency is just a way of evading Taxes and money loundering. This is this way and will ever be.

IF THIS WAS NOT THE CASE, AND ALL INVESTORS WERE INTERESTED IN THAT TECHNOLOGY., could you please explain to all of us why ETH has lost more than 50% capitalization in 2 months?? Please, explain to us why the moment goverments have said they were going to introduce regulations, the market collapsed and has never recovered since??

Can you please tell us why all Cryptocurrency's capitalization has gone down to almost 40%??? Are we talking about technology?? Are you sure???

No, this is NOT about technology. That argument is only used by cryptocurrency developpers and influencers. The vast majority of investors and traders don't care about technology, implementation, or whatever. JUST MONEY.

And if goverments begin to put their dirty hands on this, many many people will not return. They haven't even done almost nothing for regulation matters, and almost 40% of all the money has gone. Because Cryptocurrency was a very good way to evade taxes. Why do you think the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) now requires that platforms trading digital assets which meet the definition of a security must register with the agency as an exchange,  according to a public statement issued by the regulatory body on Wednesday, March 7???

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CONTROL THE MONEY, KNOW THE REAL NAME BEHIND BANK ACCOUNTS, KNOW THE NAMES OF THE REAL PEOPLE MOVING MONEY. KNOW THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE WINNING MONEY IN BILLIONS. And charge taxes for that. in the worst, they want to know who is buying weapons, private info, drugs and all that with untraceable technology (cryptocurrencies).

Regulations are bad, because they discourage rich people, big traders and investors, also the mafia like drug dealers and all this to put money into this business. Regulations are coming, and the logical result of that, is a bloody market.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

I think today's market decline is due to various factors. These are the problems with Binance, this is news from Japan, this is the sale of the assets of the MTGOX exchange. In any case, we can not influence this in any way. It remains only to wait for the middle or end of spring. Now there is simply nothing to do in the market at such a low cost.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

I think today's market decline is due to various factors. These are the problems with Binance, this is news from Japan, this is the sale of the assets of the MTGOX exchange. In any case, we can not influence this in any way. It remains only to wait for the middle or end of spring. Now there is simply nothing to do in the market at such a low cost.

if i'm not mistaken MTGOX sold 400 million $ worth of BTC.

Only ETH lost 10.000 million $ in 2 days. if this is the case (i don't think it is), big investors and traders are shit-scared very easily.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

So much FUD being thrown to Crypto currency especially Bitcoin to date, Bitcoin deepens almost alts follows as mostly Alts are dependent in BTC price. Bear market + FUD = Blood bathe. Have to chill if you got the balls to hodl.
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

this day is again red, but do not be upset all will be restored and will grow, most likely this is due to the fact that they sent above, about the whale.

warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Only ETH lost 10.000 million $ in 2 days. if this is the case (i don't think it is), big investors and traders are shit-scared very easily.
Speculative capital is not always a stable value. It fills the asset very quickly and also leaves it quickly. We need to treat this with understanding. Such jumps in the cryptocurrency market will always be. The best tactic in such moments is to pause. I have a basic job so I can use Fiat for an extended period. This allows me to overcome such difficulties without loss.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

Reducing the rates of cryptocurrencies can be a good opportunity to evaluate the market and altcoins for the subsequent purchase of promising cryptocurrencies.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

This can continue:
"However, the sale of 40,000 Bitcoin coins is not the end of the sale by Mt.Gox's trustee. According to an official document issued by Mt.Gox, more than $ 1.7 billion in the Bitcoin hang up to be sold in the next few months."

And if that happens I do not know to what extent the price of BTC will fall.  Huh

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: