Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1567 times)
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

This has happened several times, please be patient. I think the market will turn green soon. Do not sell the coins you see potential. I am also holding a little, I will wait for the price to rise again. Smiley
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?
People are selling their coins, do you see any other reason?
What are you thinking about this situation?
Whatever goes up has to go down.
I think it is good time to grab cheap coins and sell them later.
Or just look at red and then look at green and then again look at red and wonder all the time while others are making money out of it.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

Red and Green is the part of this market the main reason behind the all red a bad news from Japan but keep calm it's a correction time and good opportunity to buy coins and averaging investment. very soon market recover and green again don't panic.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

I think by looking at today's article released by coindesk that china regard Bitcoin as a fraud and many investors are losing assets associated with Bitcoin so there is a large volume drop, it may be temporary until there is a review of china so that investor interest for Bitcoin grow again, with problem like that, I became worried about how the future of crypto would be like? But that's just my opinion because that's what I expect why the current market is all red.
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

Every month something happens and gets all red, recently it was cause of binance I guess.

Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

Every month something happens and gets all red, recently it was cause of binance I guess.
In my opinion, this is more of a correction in the background of the news that we can look at some posts from the top, It’s survived the news about the action about crypto and rumors about binance broken bitcoin hard and bitcoin take alt coins with it but to this in the market them enough to lowered the price all the money
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

the prices are falling down, i think because of some bad news about the exchanges in Japan..investors are feeling affaid, so they sold their coins. the prices goes down
but we still should not worry, because then we become an opportunity to buy coin with a low price. and of course it will benefit us as the price goes back up again

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

Thea main reason is because the market has been stabilize for the past few weeks that is why it needs to be corrected or atleast to cooldown a bit,the bears and bulls are fighting strongly that i why after the sideways one will come to dominate the market,as of now the bears are strong that is why these altcoins suffered.

wasitas7

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

I think in this year many guys like to panic and sell all with small prices, im hodling and ready to hodl for next year easily.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

You should know that the market is not going to be all green all the year,it has corrections or pullbacks after some bullruns happened in this case our market has been stabilized for weeks that is why it needs to have some corrections ,you should know how the market works and im sure you will easily adopt into any situation.

mlkvch

Activity: 120
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

Don't be a weak hand. If you want to earn money in cryptocurrencies and you expect a huge growth of any currency (x2, x3, x5, x100), you also have to be ready for some drops.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

Whatever the color red or green keep interchanging, creating excitement and depression in everyone. Just stay patient, understand the reasons and maintain your faith.
kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

I really have no idea about such situation, I've lost too much money and I won't sell right now. The only thing I can do is hodl even though I almost have lost faith in my coins.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

Red color is not a tragedy. RED COLOUR is the same time for profit like a green. We have so much instruments to get it. Just buy more or sell it on high and get back when the price is on low. Or be the long term investors.

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Seems to be the prfect time to buy some good altcoins, so that if the market has recovered we will make thousands of dollars easily.Buying from the dips will always be the best strategy that is why i am holding my bitcoins when the market has started to crash or fail so that i can buyback from the dips and make some money few days from now.

dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

This has happened several times, please be patient. I think the market will turn green soon. Do not sell the coins you see potential. I am also holding a little, I will wait for the price to rise again. Smiley
I also hope it, but I sometimes still worry about seeing the decline and fluctuations are too high, I hope everything will return as late as 2017 or early 2018

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

Time to buy some solid coins so that after the market has recovered i could make thousands of dollars from the bloodbath that we are currently experiencing,though it is a risky move the more you risk the higher the rewards you will get,so i would rather buy these altcoins when it is started to give good signs of recovery.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

Good time to rebuy Smiley There were a few bad news recently, there was Binance hack attempt and SEC issued a warning against crypto exchanges, it's effecting the market:

https://coincodex.com/article/1371/mid-week-crypto-recap-binance-hack-attempt-and-sec-warning/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:32 PM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
I am not sure how to react to your question. If it is investment advice you are looking for from random strangers over at internet, just stop is already. About alts, I think most have already found their bottoms and should be on their way up from here, I am personally holding or buying new coins right now.

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:26:13 PM

there are many reason for the falling down of the market now. First of all, Hackers attack Binance exchange but fortunatery, they cant draw money. The second, the dumping of MT Gox exchange when they sell a huge quantity of BTC. and the last, the FUD emotion of investors. but I believe that the market will rise up soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: