Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1567 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
I am not sure how to react to your question. If it is investment advice you are looking for from random strangers over at internet, just stop is already. About alts, I think most have already found their bottoms and should be on their way up from here, I am personally holding or buying new coins right now.
all are on that spot that all of us best thing to do also is to make someway that you may not yet been panicking on it cause you might dont get and think for what are some of the best solution red color of all coin for me this is some of most common thing that happen.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
I think that tomorrow - after tomorrow, altcoins should start to grow. I think that this correction should end in the coming month

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:36:37 PM

Do not be scared,it is just correction because our market has been so stable from the past few weeks that is why today we are experiencing so much reds,there will always be red days after the bullruns so you need to understand how this market really works so tha you wont be panic selling when the market started to fail because it will only worsen the situation.

nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

I think the markets are having really bad times recently, but I don't think that this situation is permanent. I really hope to see that, the percentages will be green again in a very near future.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

Correction - it always hurts. Everything is painted in red.
Just people massively withdraw money from crypto assets, the reasons for this may be different. Most likely someone is specifically pushing bitcoin down. What for? To make money out of thin air! Will sell several thousand bitcoins at a price of 10,000, lowering the price by this action to 6,000, and will buy back everything! Net profit of 4,000
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

It just could not go up forever, people are however complaining about loosing up to 90% on some coins and that is what I don´t really understand... it takes less to realise that you are risking too much,

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

I expected this situation few days ago because the market is too stabilized from the past few weeks that is why it needs to have some pullback or corrections so that these bulls can atleast take a nap after trying to push or market up.You shouldnt be doing panic selling because it will only worsen the situation and it could be the reason why we would have a total bloodbath.

coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

Its a time of period when it turns out red,but it will comes back soon into their normal color,lets just dont panic and i think they will resolve this kind of problem,for now all we have to do is to hold our coins for this time of volavolity.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

A lot of bad news for Bitcoin happened at this time, it's the main reason why the whole market painted in read atm. The most important news is China block all the way to log into cryptocurrency exchange so it make trading volume of cryptocurrency decreased a lot. I can't remember how many times China bans cryptocurrency. LOL. I think everything will be fine soon cause China will remove their banning soon.

bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

All the market is dying one color "RED" all because of hackers who hack the Binance exchange and made a huge dump on the market.
So right now, i'm suggesting you to exchange all your BTC into fiats and keep them safe because right now isn't a time for BTC or altcoins investors. In my prediction, the price will slightly fall into 8k$ in the end of this month, so keep your fiats and buy them at that moment.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

If the head is been affected the own body is affect either. There reason behind the red color the Japan exchange news Mt. Gox and some exchange which were penalized/suspended.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:51:21 AM

If the head is been affected the own body is affect either. There reason behind the red color the Japan exchange news Mt. Gox and some exchange which were penalized/suspended.

Like what I read, everything should be regulated so the big players will be confident in coming in.
The price dump that we are seeing is just a temporary thing, when everything will be compliant, the price can easy grow and rise back
like what we have witnessed in the past bull run season.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

Like what I read, everything should be regulated so the big players will be confident in coming in.
The price dump that we are seeing is just a temporary thing, when everything will be compliant, the price can easy grow and rise back
Yes, we have experienced all this in the pass and the market still went back up but I don't believe the whole regulation thing will be of any help to the crypto market. What if they want to regulate everything in other to have control over crypto market  because the government are knew for doing everything for their own selfish reason.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

The market is red but wont stay red for long, we have seen crypto taking dips before and its too early to start worrying, it may not be now or anytime soon, but the market will recover

AsrRustam

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

"Look at the girl in red..." In life, always, then up and down. The choice is made, you need to accept it. I'm talking about that you do not need to be afraid of the red days.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

The market is red but wont stay red for long, we have seen crypto taking dips before and its too early to start worrying, it may not be now or anytime soon, but the market will recover
It won't stay red because there is not that many holders that want to sell their Bitcoins. The people selling their coins will get bored of it then begin to leave their coins alone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

I'm tired of the fact that all the coins are red. I hope that soon spring will come and we will be able to profit from our investments. If not, I will quit crypto.

ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

I agree with you. We should see bearish market as well. Bullish market cannot stay all the time. The difference is when we are in bullish market everybody is happy. It cannot keep going up all the time. First we need marketcap and then market will recover itself again.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

Yes, we have experienced all this in the pass and the market still went back up but I don't believe the whole regulation thing will be of any help to the crypto market. What if they want to regulate everything in other to have control over crypto market  because the government are knew for doing everything for their own selfish reason.
Not surprising for government to do such thing which they would really do thing that they would see that they can able to benefit from it.Regulating means taxation and we do know on how much money we can able to make on this cryptocurrency world.Talking about price declines then its nothing to be shocked about since we are seeing this for how many years.If theres news and funds then movement of prices do always correspond with that.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

What i can deduce generally from what is happening to the dropping of prices of coins and altcoins is that, just of late, some FUD are just bring propagated and this in a way affects the markets. The FUD causes a lot of panic, most especially to the weak hands in cryptocurrency. The whales actually make use of these opportunities to make more purchase, as the prices drop. They later then sell high. So FUD is one of the major factors i have noticed. An example of such is the news going round as regards the banning of some exchanges due to some regulations..
I agree with your opinion. Really the whole reason the alarmists or just people who are constantly worried about your money.  Too much Flooding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: