Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1567 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Whole market depends on 2 major currency like Btc and eth becuase these two are the higest market cap adopt so any types of movement on these two coin market can vibrate as per my previous experience i saw that several times . so during this situation i try to average my coin price buy more and minimize  my loss and hodl for good time

Yup that right most altcoin depend on btc and eth pair if this two coin falling down the whole market have been affected this is normal in cryptoworld I suggest to limit your trading because it not safe to trade now the market are performing abnormality, hoping it will recover as soon as possible.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
lets get use to it guys.this happens how many times just this year,so is there any new things?this is common for us now,were fed enough for this kind of issue..lets just stop listening about news like this,and continue doing our assignments this is not permanent so nothing to be bothered off
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

The cryptocurrency maker has high volatility, so we can not avoid the situation when all market is red. Sometimes you need to have temper and wait.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

the market is red and this has been a few days going on, I see there are some coins that gradually improve and I hope everything will improve in the near future. just be patient we have to do now.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:31 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

yes it is true because there is a bad issue from MT gox that has sold several hundred thousand total bitcoin that he has, and I hear there are currently 160K total bitcoin ready to be sold to destroy the price.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

Honestly until some regulations come into place, the crypto space would really be volatile. And it's sad to see that this volatility is as a result of news outlets or possible sanctions. So people run away and cash in. The crypto community in its own self can set its own regulations to withstand outside pressure. Once "investors" see that the crytpo community has gotten its own act together then they would be worried about possible sanctions from governments, and they too will have confidence in the space. Its up to us to set our own rules, than rules set for us.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Welcome to cryptoworld! You describe the cryptoworld like Mars today because of its reddish color and that's normal because digital currencies are volatile in nature. You can see it in cool green color today and see it as bloody red tomorrow. Few reasons why this happens is because of corrections made in bitcoin, whales dumping their holdings, news and events, and people who are panic selling their bitcoin holdings. Since altcoins' market value has a pairing value with bitcoin, so basically altcoins will also goes down when bitcoin falls.

Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

Newbie in crypto react differently during the red tide. They don’t understand that cryptocurrency are volatile and moves easily up and down.

In technical aspect the movement is cause by support and resistance line. They move downward when the price reach at the highest point when people think is expensive and move the other way around when people think it is already cheap.

On fundamental aspect; multiple bad news bug down the stability of crypto. Sample of these are google might ban the crypto ads, unfortunate news in Japan and etc. In short, people should not react violently. It is normal and should not make it big deal.
sportics

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

I'm tired of the fact that all the coins are red. I hope that soon spring will come and we will be able to profit from our investments. If not, I will quit crypto.

I fully agree with you. After the recent hacker attacks began speculative emissions of coins to the market. This is displayed at the prices.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

dont worry about it is normal for the market and things are a bit hard but return in a week it will return to its natural state dont panic sell came back after a week and things will be fine
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

It is that period of season when panic sellers are putting their money in many whales pocket. Buying and hodling is right decision to make right now! Charts show it all.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

For me, all of those red colors all over the market is making me happy in order for me to buy some good alts.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

How much of those gains were made from getting in very early in either BTC or ETH?

Also what was your starting capital?

$500k sounds like a big amount but is only a x20 gain for someone starting with $25k. Don’t get me wrong, 99.99% of investors would be happy with a x20 gain but others have reached x1000 (antshare for example).

Trading is far easier once you’ve built up a large sum. However most people are trading small amounts < $5k. A 10% gain on $500k could be around half of someone’s annual salary. 10% of, say, $2500 is $250. Still a nice gain but far from life changing for most.

This is why people are hoping to catch the right alt. This is why they tend to keep away from the more established and safer cyrptos.

Saying that, even BTC has a high degree of risk in its current state as it cannot function as an every day currency for micro-trades.
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Such a price reduction condition is common in crypto. You do not need to panic, maybe because there are several factors that cause almost all the coin prices down, one of which is the manipulation of large brokers who want to try to play price, in order to buy coins at a low price. And when the coin prices stabilize again, they sell it in order to get big profits.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

This is common in the crypto world. Fluctuating prices make coins rise and fall at any time without us knowing. All we have to do is hold the coins and be patient.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:13:16 PM

I think some people who have a big amounts of Cryptocurrency Coins dump their coins to the market.
If this happened continuously, it will affect the market and causing red.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Brother. If you stew in this niche, you must have been cope in this state of affairs for a long time. There's no reason to panic.
darklighter007

Activity: 320

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

This is just evidence that the cryptocurrency industry is facing numerous criticism from the government and corporate bodies, coupled with alot of FUDs being thrown around in an attempt to dissuade individuals from participating in the cryptocurrency industries. But these should not compel anyone to panic, but rather it should be seen as an opportunity to procure more altcoins now with their prices diminished. In no time at all, the market will bounce back to normal and everything will be green again.   

PhillipazAnderson7

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

blue than red and then blue and so on. just hodl Smiley
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

The question stated about price movement, which is decreasing, and the reason why price going down it's difinitely a equilibrium of demand and supply, that majority of people are selling their coin, that's why it affects market price status.  And there are also some bad news about cryptocurrency operations that also causes panic of selling. Maybe it is only a threat so that people panic to sell their coin stocks. Let us calm guys, and please be patience and don't put yourselves on a panic feelings.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: