Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:55:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1564 times)
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

Fundamental is the main cause, because there is news from china about Blocking Crypto Exchanges on Social Media. and that also coincides with the moment of price correction this week. I think bitcoin will soon return to the previous price. if the matter of altcoin it will always follow the bitcoin price, up and down. because all altcoin refers to bitcoin prices in the market.
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

I think that this is in any case temporary, I'm buying the crypto currency now because I know that it will grow in price
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

in 4 days, more than 20 billion Dollars have left ETH.

Continue buying , continue........

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:42:46 PM

We need to understand the relationship between bitcoin and other coins. The first, at the moment, affects everything else. Most likely it is a temporary phenomenon, in my opinion.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

Just wait, everything will be back to normal. Dont be upset like that.  Be brave and hold your coin

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Stimah24

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

I think some people are deliberately dumping the market for there own benefit, they are scaring people to sell their coins, so they can make surplus profit when they achieved their aims. When people decide to hold their coins, I think the market will back to normal.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

I think some people are deliberately dumping the market for there own benefit, they are scaring people to sell their coins, so they can make surplus profit when they achieved their aims. When people decide to hold their coins, I think the market will back to normal.

That's what you call manipulation, its really fraudulent act but since we are decentralized and free market we can't do anything about it. And if you think that there are manipulations, you can either ride with them, or just exit the market and come back later.

However, those who are swayed can't control their emotions and would sell at a heartbeat and later regret their decision to do so. So the only advise I can give is not to panic and used your common sense and try to see what is going on the market before making such decision that obviously you will regret.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

At this precise moment the behavior of the cryptocurrencies in general seems to have stabilized and is moving in a fairly stable range after the big fall that the market experienced at the beginning of the year. So it is true that some days have been painted red, but many others have also been painted green because there is still uncertainty of the big investors to invest right now or just play with these oscillations to obtain some gains.
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

do not panic by the end of the year the situation on the market is sure to improve and we will see normal growth!
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

I only know and base on the statements out there that do show a lot of contradiction on crypto or examination on crypto, there are still many out there who do judge to a negative and risky because of the many scams. Well basically it's all just temporary and still has the possibility it will get better and more welcomed by more and more people from different countries.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

do not panic by the end of the year the situation on the market is sure to improve and we will see normal growth!
I hope so, there are still  plenty of time but if the year will not end well, maybe we will see the weak hands dump more and we might reach
the all time low which we do not want to happen. As of now, the market is in red, but not a heavy dump, let's hope it will recover soon.
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

Try not to be scared,it is simply amendment in light of the fact that our market has been so steady from the previous couple of weeks that is the reason today we are encountering so much reds,there will dependably be red days after the bullruns so you have to see how this market truly functions so tha you wont be freeze offering when the market began to come up short since it will just compound the circumstance.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

Just believe in the power of cryptocurrency! We don't need new comers that will just try to buy and panic sell all of their assets just to return a little investment in their name. Those non believers are the one be blamed for the failure of the market.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

The situation of market was very much in under crisis from last 3 months every trader was worried about this and they were facing a lot of loss because of it but now situation is coming under control slowly slowly so now we can hope for best time again .
Hishad32

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

i am now not sure a way to react on your question. If it is investment advice you're looking for from random strangers over at internet, simply stop is already. approximately alts, I think most have already found their bottoms and must be on their way up from right here, i'm in my opinion keeping or buying new cash proper now.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

Unfortunately, we will not be able to do anything about this in the near future. This is the normal functioning of the market and after a time the market will simply become green
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

The red color is a good time to buy more coins if you are an investors you have to wait for red color to buy and hold and if you are an holder already just keep calm and be patience in this setuation is just a normal.
BeNBeNfdnzm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

I think any situtation is normal in crypto,just because it is so young market and everything happining right now cannot be explained just by numbers. Today market is red,tommorow it will be green without any reason =)
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

I think any situtation is normal in crypto,just because it is so young market and everything happining right now cannot be explained just by numbers. Today market is red,tommorow it will be green without any reason =)
Yea this is real wild wild west!
Serious money came to that market 1 or 2 year ago and it's just the beginning and not just for market, but for crypto too. Blockchain is a very young technology and we will see more and more companies that try to use blockchain in real life.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

The market can not fall and grow indefinitely, so soon we will wait for the period of growth, because the fall has already been delayed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: