Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1564 times)
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:14:15 AM

it's sad to see that this volatility is as a result of news outlets or possible sanctions. So people run away and cash in. The crypto community in its own self can set its own regulations to withstand outside pressure. Once "investors" see that the crytpo community has gotten its own act together then they would be worried about possible sanctions from governments, and they too will have confidence in the space. Its up to us to set our own rules, than rules set for us.
I think the drop in the coin for the last few days is caused by bitcoin, because there are not too many negative news, and the big crocodile began to dump because of the reason that bitcoin did not rise.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:32:17 AM

News from Japan 🇯🇵

Japan announced it would take action against cryptocurrency exchanges that currently do not comply with the Financial Service Agency’s customer protection and anti-money laundering measures. There is a chance that the FSA will indefinitely shut several exchanges; this potential punitive action is likely to ensure exchanges are granted time to create the proper procedures to protect consumers. The exchanges that are to be targeted remains unknown; however, it is ostensible this news has shaken investors, contributing to the market’s sharp decline.

Read more here: https://goo.gl/E2MnCr

SEC Press Release 🇺🇸

The SEC just released a statement regarding potentially unlawful online digital currency trading platforms.  Since exchanges have become a common place to trade and sell ICO tokens, and other coins that are considered securities under the federal securities laws, then the exchange must comply with the SEC as a national securities exchange to be exempt from registration. This statement falls in line with the remarks the SEC made at the Virtual Currencies Hearing in February. The statement reaffirms that if investors want protection from the asset trading they are partaking in, they must use exchanges that are registered with the SEC.  The SEC worries that many consumers believe the exchanges they use are SEC compliant, but, the truth of the matter is, few, if any, virtual currency trading platforms are SEC compliant, thereby subjecting users to potentially unlawful acts. 

This clarification is necessary for investors.  We believe this is just an edifying reminder from the SEC that aims to create more vigilant, cognizant consumers. The SEC is doing their due diligence by alerting participators in these markets that they may be interacting with entities that are not SEC regulated. They are not saying that these companies have to be regulated to continue operations.

The press release can be found here: https://goo.gl/rCaeT3

Whale sells $400mm in BTC

Not exactly...Mt. Gox (yes, that Mt. Gox) sold around $405 million worth of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash over the course of the past two months.  The details of the sale were published today, March 7th, by trustee Nobuaki Kobayshi. This didn't just happen, it's been ongoing, but the details of the sale were just published today: https://goo.gl/8sWjLo

Binance Hacked!

Actually Binance was not hacked. However, there were users that had their account compromised and it looks to be due to faulty API integrations that had security volunerabilities. An important reminder to be very cautious using ANY tools that use API to connect to your exchange accounts, and not to keep the majority of your assets on an exchange at all.

All of this FUD happened on the same day and has caused a huge stir and a lot of panic and made some weak hands to start selling off.

Hopefully in coming days we will hear good news and hopefully we will go back to green and bullish days.

What do you think about the news? Is there any other FUD you might think contributed ?

just quote from another thread
I think this is the reason why all markets are down.
don't panic, market will be recover in few days

Nice quote mate and this will serve as a referrence to those who don't know the situation that believes another manipulation had happened and here it is. Actually red markets were natural occurrence in this cryptocurrency industry due to community based assets. What I don't understand is that until now there were still people to have such question regarding red and green status of crypto market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

As far as i know there's so many situation happen now why the market is still bleeding,and one factor that i've heard thats wallmart the most popularize store in all over the worlds who accept bitcoin as a payment have change to fiat all there btc,and this the reason that i thinks why the markets is still in red zone.

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

When condition red color, which is the best investment. Because the price of cheap coins. Especially if we have the desire to buy a coin that we want. While this is a good time to buy. If for sale, wait, wait.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

I think that red is reasonable. every time it was indeed such circumstances in crypto. Although quite dubious and often create panic but when familiar and can be patient to hold in the long run then it is a good thing to do.

vuithoinha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:51:58 AM

A series of bad news about fraud as well as unapproved from the countries leading to Bitcoin has been declining. I have not seen any good direction for the market in the near future. But in the long run maybe everything will improve, we should be optimistic
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

Yes, this incident makes a lot of people wonder why altcoin has decreased in price while it has lasted long and does not recover.
I'm also still confused as to why not recover in the near future.
Whether this is a sign of Cryptocurrency will experience a deep price decline.
I can only be patient and prove that it will not happen.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:16:06 AM

When condition red color, which is the best investment. Because the price of cheap coins. Especially if we have the desire to buy a coin that we want. While this is a good time to buy. If for sale, wait, wait.
This is best time to buy but from last 6 months the market is red we are not sure when this market will turn to green. my prediction is buy now and in next 1 or 2 months the market slightly improves that time sell it at least you can earn 20 to 30% profit.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

All coins fell and you should not pay attention to it. Soon everything is back to normal,and now we have to try carefully and a major purchase of a cryptocurrency.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

There is nothing critical in this, at least because the entire crypto-currency market is falling now, but do not worry about it. Most likely, everything will normalize towards the end of 2018
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

I love red color. That's the reason also why in the stores a 50% off SALE is colored red.
Always keep cash or cash like (e.g. USDT) to preserve value if you do not want to convert to fiat then return funds back to crypto.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

I love red color. That's the reason also why in the stores a 50% off SALE is colored red.
Always keep cash or cash like (e.g. USDT) to preserve value if you do not want to convert to fiat then return funds back to crypto.

Good opportunity for buying coins in a market as the value every coins is very affordable. It can be more good if the value drop to 10-20 percent off during the coinmarketcap. This is what everyones waiting for to make a bigger profit earn.
Komireak

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

The inquiry expressed about value development, which is diminishing, and the motivation behind why cost going down it's difinitely a harmony of interest and supply, that dominant part of individuals are offering their coin, that is the reason it influences advertise value status. What's more, there are additionally some awful news about digital money activities that likewise causes frenzy of offering. Perhaps it is just a risk with the goal that individuals frenzy to offer their coin stocks. Give us a chance to quiet folks, and please make an effort to remain persistence and don't put yourselves on a frenzy sentiments.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:02:09 AM

The inquiry expressed about value development, which is diminishing, and the motivation behind why cost going down it's difinitely a harmony of interest and supply, that dominant part of individuals are offering their coin, that is the reason it influences advertise value status. What's more, there are additionally some awful news about digital money activities that likewise causes frenzy of offering. Perhaps it is just a risk with the goal that individuals frenzy to offer their coin stocks. Give us a chance to quiet folks, and please make an effort to remain persistence and don't put yourselves on a frenzy sentiments.

The rapidly market fall down is the reason why until now the market is still on red because some investors are very quite looking at the market and they are afraid of investing and some are on panic selling of their crypto investment.
Sywekoli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:02:36 AM

The market is fluctuating extremely quick and it's something which concerns me more.The explanation for alts going down so quick is the costs of bitcoin.These might be because of day trading.The market will get steady again and I can't state that each alt will enhance yet clearly a few alts will get the bounce.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

Now there is a correction of the cryptocurrency market. I think that there is no reason to panic here, no. I think that by the end of 2018, all prices will recover.
Mrking112

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

I am worried about the current situation of the market. Especially when the market is gradually moving in the last months of the year. The psychology of investors want to sell, so I think if the current situation is not optimistic then pause the investment.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

not only altcoin, but bitcoin too. because bitcoin continues to decline then other coins will also decline, as we know that bitcoin is the benchmark price for other coins. and the reason why bitcoin has declined is no one knows.
fonRonsenburg

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

I also hate red. But if that happens, you should invest. Because everyone is aware of the potential of this market. So why do not people invest? Because they are afraid of risk? Then they will regret.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

The violas are falling on the background of bad and fake news.Also see the manipulation in the market. Major players and financial structures deliberately pull the price down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: