Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:01:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1567 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:44:45 AM

Many say that they are panic, I don't know why I have to panic because on the basis of all the cryptocurrency there are ups and downs.
Maybe it's better if we have to dare StopLoss and then buy again at the lowest price.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
einfach

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.

Thats very normal considering how volatile cryptocurrencies are. All we can do is be very patience and hodl everything because a sell is consider a big loss at the moment
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:50:03 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
I believe that is mostly because of the panic selling done by the new trader or new investors that still has a little knowledge about trading and cryptocurrency. Because they were afraid to loose even more if they don't quickly sell their coins.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

Don't be too exaggerate the circumstances are unusual. Crypto continues to fall or even ride it is the risks continue to exist and it is always the case. the great decline happened before, of course, is a fundamental aspect of the influence and this is a reasonable thing to happen. the bad news about crypto simply affect the existing values and coupled with the market volume being down big enough of course simply make things worse.
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

altcoin down because of massive mass sales, and the most important cause of falling prices is the FUD that makes people panic so they sell their assets, for traders and investors information about crypto is very important, because it will arouse interest in buying.

disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

Starting from yesterday, the market look changing into a better state, some coins increasing in a significant level. And i hope it won't stop today, and it could last for a long time.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

It is true that Altcoin has been down for several months, this is a fluctuating condition, we cannot confirm when the altcoin will rise again, hopefully in the near future the conditions will be normal and all altcoins will reach the maximum price
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

There's nothing we can do about it. It remains only to save coins and wait for the rise of the market. otherwise, we will only aggravate the situation by selling what we have now

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

Green is not cpming this year again we have just 2 month more and green happen since august 2017 so let lose our hope for green this 2018

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

Interesting. Your message of March 9 ... Now is 28.10 and the situation has only worsened - the Altcoins fell by 90% and Bitcoin by 80%! Then everything was fine))) I can’t say what exactly is connected with the events on the market, but the flat could drag on for a few years.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

For me not a secret why the price for cryptocurrency falls. There are two main reasons. The first is that after strong growth long falling of the market always follows, it is regularity. The second reason is a huge number of deception in the sphere of ico of projects. It reduces the interest of investors.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

Perhaps this scenario of events for someone best. I think it's even better for us. Perhaps it will also help to get rid of useless coins that clog the market. In any case, the recovery will be and we should prepare for it.

Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

Believe in the future, all those who have not sold coins can earn money very well. manipulators just want to get your coin out of your hands. be patient

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:57:16 PM

Not only altcoins was in red situation even if the potential coins in the market was have some experience also into red situation.
But if this situation we need to be calm and hold our altcoins we have don't sell it in a low of price.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

It will be different each day how the coins on the market will appear. Green and red are very common situation that can change every time. that is why, we must always update our knowledge and news on the market. It will be very useful for us especially for trading. Rightnow, the market turns into green and it has good move and progress for this month.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

Are you still surprise if everything turns red? That's because cryptocurrencies can fall down anytime because it is very volatile. While they are tied to bitcoin's market price, it just makes sense if their price will also fall when bitcoin's price falls.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

My opinion why many altcoin drop the price so fast because bitcoin price drop too. Beside bitcoin price drop, many altcoin holder worry about market condition because too many negative news few months ago. I think market condition right now already better than before and hopely 2019 is good year for cryptocurrency market
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

The movement of the crypto market is never a straight path. It has a wavy movement which presents downward movement of prices sometimes and upward movement another time. What matters is that in the end, there is a cumulative rise in the value of the market. Don't panic because the market will rise again.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:31:01 AM

Hello from October. I like such old posts.
In spring it was May, a good month almost Bullrun and in Autum, do you expect same guys?

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

If you see red, don't panic unless you have a large portfolio then you should do something appropriate for the situation. Bearish and bullish market is the cycle that we should de used to see here in cryptosphere. In fact some of us here would be happy if they see that color because for them it is an opportunity to earn or add some more in their portpolio depending on the way how they saw it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: