Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED color of all...  (Read 1559 times)
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

For now, the altcoin price has indeed decreased in price.
There are many factors that cause a decline in the price of Altcoin.
One reason is that currently, ICO has not increased, ICO enthusiasts are currently experiencing a decline because at this time ICO often experiences fraud and there are many ICO projects that do not meet the Soft Cap target so that many investors are hesitant to invest.
I think the current conditions will pass with a system update from Cryptocurrency.

We need to be patient in facing this condition.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:43:16 AM

I think that market is overflowed by lots of worthless projects and only now real price of most of alts is revealed, hype got a lot of tokens unreasonable price.
As the ICO is not subject to the management of any organization, the release of a new coin is too simple, since the ICO has thrived. The electronic money market is always down, not a penny. direction increased.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
Our market is affected by a world economy is going down. Technology companies are going down, companies in the heavy industry are down because of the trade war between the United States and China, the value of the currency is going down dramatically in many countries. That is all that is happening and it has had a strong impact on the crypto market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

What are you thinking about this situation? why all alts go down so fast? Is there any reason for it?

Write here, what you think or what you know, I'm expected for some facts from you, if you have them.
Is it really bad for you, now the opposite is the period for attracting new investors, another thing is that they need to overcome their fear and forget about the fact that there are bears in the market so far. But the other is to recoup the loss and look for new ways to replenish wallets.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

Now I am so surprised that the coins are covering a red color, and they are falling sharply, there is nothing to wait, the trend of the market will probably no chance to rise high times. any more So I do not invest in altcoin anymore.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

I really dont know what is going on in the market this time, all of my holdings are dropping in value, i am afraid anymore of opening my portfolio, maybe i should take a rest of crypto world.
zeze2100

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

The situation in the first half of the year is happening again in these days.This situation will be advantageous for our short duration.Those who engage in excitement will have a negative impact on the expectation and expect the result to be positive for us.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

The crypto market is getting bad and the whole thing is getting red. I lose confidence in it and my assets are losing. I'm looking forward to a new price increase but it does not happen and i am so disappointed.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

The crypto market is getting bad and the whole thing is getting red. I lose confidence in it and my assets are losing. I'm looking forward to a new price increase but it does not happen and i am so disappointed.
- I believe that everyone here understands your feelings at this moment when we are all victims of the market, a red color of despair remove all confidence and make us lose money over time, the face of stress, anxiety and frustration, it is shown clearly on this forum. The atmosphere is very bad at this stage but I hope you and many people still should have a little hope, should not be abandoned too early because this market is a good place to make money, the whale certainly will take positive action to maintain and retain investors, they will not let this red color last, which will cause their prey to run away

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

On the Internet there is information that all the hype in the cryptocurrency market is associated with Bitcoin cash. Apparently there are interested people who want to use this particular coin more widely for financial transactions in the cryptocurrency world.
Froganz

Activity: 112

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Now I am so surprised that the coins are covering a red color, and they are falling sharply, there is nothing to wait, the trend of the market will probably no chance to rise high times. any more So I do not invest in altcoin anymore.
I think that you are too pessimistic. In December there will be a lot of positive news for cryptocurrencies and most likely the trend will change to bullish

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
anastasia2211

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

Probably, everyone is now waiting for everything to turn green, tired of seeing every day a constant red. It remains only to hope for the best and to wait.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

Why not ? Today is a good chance to buy more solid coins. But shitcoins were dumped faster that's why we need to wait when it will stops. I bought some ETH and I think I will do it several times still because I'd like this project
nanofoxice

Activity: 307
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

I think in 2019 there will be a big increase in cryptocurrency. And now the price is dumped specifically, so that the big players could enter this world market as profitable as possible.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

Alts has been down if bitcoin starts to fall down too. The market now has been so mysterious and no one can tell where it is going. The pumps and dumps are untraceable as of the moment. No expert can also tell on where would be the best days for these coins.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

I miss the green days. I can't even describe how I miss it. Prices are falling for a very long time. They fell every day. Now the ground crust is down! And to live, you have to rise a little.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Probably, everyone is now waiting for everything to turn green, tired of seeing every day a constant red. It remains only to hope for the best and to wait.

Hope and increase our patience is the best way,,,
When maket continue decline,, when the weak hands sell their bag as wuick as they can,,,
But red mean an opportunities,, we can collect more what we believe  Wink

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Hope and increase our patience is the best way,,,
When maket continue decline,, when the weak hands sell their bag as wuick as they can,,,
But red mean an opportunities,, we can collect more what we believe  Wink
The red market means that it is necessary to change the strategy and learn how to make money in a bear market, to talk about future trend changes - it's silly, as it seems to me, this is no longer available to us this year, and the next one is also likely
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:05:57 PM

The next topic from March 2018 talks about the fall in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market. This further reinforces my viewpoint that 2018 is a bad year for the cryptocurrency. At this time it is only reasonable to hold and hope that in 2019 the market will be better, not hope for the bull run in 2018.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████