Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bubble  (Read 2842 times)
suraza21

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

Bitcoins are not bubbles as some people often think bitcoins are like digital coins and are likened to gold even more than gold because of some of their properties such as swapping.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

I think bitcoin is not just like a bubble but this bitcoin is more like a wave that moves up and down and you have to be able to use the movement to get profit and not to be affected by bad news and eventually sell your assets at a low price.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

Tulip bubbles can't be compared with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is created and supported by the technology of the future. It's blockchain technology and it's slowly changing the whole world. The current bitcoin has also been accepted by many countries as payment method. Bitcoin is not a bubble, and bitcoin will be a global payment method in the future
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

Tulip was a whole different scenario and I don't think we should even compare Bitcoins with that ..
You know there are a lot of People supporting Bitcoins ... So many on the forum itself ! And that's really amazing to see how people are supporting Bitcoins even when it's down ...
It's not something like tulip.. it has brought together many people from around the world and I think .. it has stronger chances of surviving through every odds.
Yes, in different scenarios many people support bitcoin, they hope prices will continue to rise, but many are crazy when prices fall, because they feel a lot of loss. It's difficult to predict the situation with the current situation.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

Bitcoin a currency or investment asset whose value is very speculative just like other assets for example gold means it will not bring in income. You have to sell it to realize any value, such as eGold and other currencies, bitcoin can be transferred peer-to-peer. For me, it's not a bubble. So all of that is a clear signal, that those who feel professional don't believe in the great promises of crypto enthusiasts. If not mistaken the person who first said 'bitcoin is a bubble' is Warren Buffet.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:50:21 PM

I think bitcoin is not just like a bubble but this bitcoin is more like a wave that moves up and down and you have to be able to use the movement to get profit and not to be affected by bad news and eventually sell your assets at a low price.
Yes you are right it is not bubble to end up once but it is way of getting income, price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease like waves moves, sometime it rises and sometime it get lower but no situation remains for long or for life time, if today price is down so surely tomorrow it will be higher, so wait patiently let it be high instead of getting upset saying it a bubble.
bananaunana

Activity: 328
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

Bitcoin is already too implemented to get lost. We all know the people calling Bitcoin a bubble because they fear it to lose power they have now. They will use everything possible to keep Bitcoin down and secure their own position.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

Off course bitcoin different with tulip buble. Tulip always can produced but not with bitcoin. Bitcoin is technology and its limited supply. Most peoples saying bitcoin is a buble because they wish buying bitcoin at low price and they trying to make a FUD
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

I really don't see Bitcoin as just a bubble. Come on. Look at its blockchain. Also Bitcoin is already accepted by many stores and services world wide and it continues to grow. People gonna be jealous soon once it reaches $100,000 soon.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:27:39 AM

A bitcoin bubble is actually talked about all the time almost years ago and yet people still want to claim it. I think the fall of today's price as a result of the fall of a crytpo today, that people are struck with no proper knowledge, and especially in things all over the world. Well, I've experienced this thing before and I know bitcoin will come out higher and better someday. we just wait patiently for it.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:58:33 PM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

This is a mistake of lazy thinking.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

"Is the bitcoin bubble the same as the tulip bubble?

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

And the next wave is coming back, reaching new heights.

How do you see the fall?
I think the bitcoin bubble is very clear, you can see that the bitcoin price has risen upright since late 2017 and has reached $ 20000 but the day after that we have seen a very strong fall in bitcoin prices. fell to $ 5800 (down more than 70% of its value). So I think that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

This is a mistake of lazy thinking.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

"Is the bitcoin bubble the same as the tulip bubble?

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

And the next wave is coming back, reaching new heights.

How do you see the fall?
I think the bitcoin bubble is very clear, you can see that the bitcoin price has risen upright since late 2017 and has reached $ 20000 but the day after that we have seen a very strong fall in bitcoin prices. fell to $ 5800 (down more than 70% of its value). So I think that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin.
It depends on your entry if you are trying to find out if you are going to short or long term investment in bitcoin because if you are going to buy bitcoin in the middle of the hype or during the hype then you should be set for a short term investment while if you bought bitcoin at the bottom then you can hold for long term and both of those two strategies can give you profit.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

In  my opinion, this fall is due to the great return or gain that investors had withdrew, the amount of bitcoin just got too high that most of its investors got what they want and traded their bitcoin back to fiat, this way, they earned lots of money and that made a huge fall in the cryptomarket, leaving some investors and most specially start up investors having a huge loss. I hope bitcoin could gain value again, that way, the whole crypto community will gain value again, leading to the advancement of the cryptoworld.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

I guess the bitcoin bubble have its point, look at what happened to the price of bitcoin, not just bitcoin but the whole cryptocurrency, they all went skyrocketing, value become higher and higher, it got bigger and bigger just like a bubble, and when it got too big, it just popped, and now, yes these coins still have value but most of them just went from the sky straight to the ground, if that is not called a bubble, then I dont know what to call it.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

Some people had somehow make believed that bitcoin is indeed a bubble as bitcoin has fallen down more than half of its all time high last year. It also make other people lose interest in bitcoin most especially that bitcoin has really a rough time for almost 3 quarters of the year already.

rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

After a Dot-com explosion, Crypto will definitely recover. I think the time to recover is long and I think it will fluctuate for about 3 years. That is the most practical time. In the next 2 years, invest in Crypto to get big profits.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

Bitcoin has a strange destiny: when it loses its value, it is "dead". When it grows, it is a "bubble".
In fact, he was given for dead at least a dozen times, and every time he rose stronger than before.
I say that he can do it again ...

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:47:47 PM

Bitcoin is an electronic cryptocurrency that is decentralized, globally versatile, and requires no third-party agencies or individuals, based on blockchain as a payment technology.
In the past ten years, BTC has proved its value, BTC is not a bubble, it is a new value investment!
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:01:03 AM

This bitcoins isn’t a bubble rather if you want to talk about bubbles, go for ICOs. They are just made on basis of nothing and then used on basis of nothing and then amazingly seized to death for nothing. They have drowned hundreds and thousands of opal and still they are up in the market.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:25 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic cryptocurrency that is decentralized, globally versatile, and requires no third-party agencies or individuals, based on blockchain as a payment technology.
In the past ten years, BTC has proved its value, BTC is not a bubble, it is a new value investment!
besides that bitcoin is an innovation in modern world as it is today. and reasonable if the pros and cons. i think it's just a matter of time for all governments to accept it, with a future like that i don't think there will be a bubble

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████