Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bubble  (Read 2838 times)
KridNewoj

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

Bitcoin is circulating for so many years now and the critics of cryptocurrency and bitcoin are already been answered that bitcoin is not a bubble , because if it is a bubble it will not reach this days or it is immediately vanish in the digital world , but now it is gaining more popularity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

They are either one hundred percent subjective and based only on the opinion of the author. Or how it does not have any logical thought. Just the slogan "Think differently" in the new crypto wrapper.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

This is a mistake of lazy thinking.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

"Is the bitcoin bubble the same as the tulip bubble?

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

And the next wave is coming back, reaching new heights.

How do you see the fall?
One problem with people is that they never notice the good side of something, rather they only notice the bad side of it. That’s why mostly what you will see it’s lots of people calling bitcoin scam and saying negatives about it. But it’s only a fool that will believe them in all that, nobody who is smart would listen to them saying all those trash they are saying. Ask yourself ‘if Bitcoin, why is it still around after a decade?’
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

this is not Tulip mania, because tulips had no real value, except the hype around them and it was supported exclusively by buyers and the lack of sellers
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

Why does people always compare crypto currency to "tulip mania"? I mean tulip mania didn't dip and spike as volatile as tulips back then. It doesn't have an all high trend in fact it has lows and highs just like stocks. I still believe that crypto currency will be stable and all the nay sayers will be buying coins for their own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

Tulip was a whole different scenario and I don't think we should even compare Bitcoins with that ..
You know there are a lot of People supporting Bitcoins ... So many on the forum itself ! And that's really amazing to see how people are supporting Bitcoins even when it's down ...
It's not something like tulip.. it has brought together many people from around the world and I think .. it has stronger chances of surviving through every odds.
That event is brought a lot and they are trying to bring comparisons between the two bubbles, but there is no comparison, we are talking about a useless plant against one of the most important technologies that have been invented in this century, so even if of those events were bubbles the nature of the bubble was completely different and that is why bitcoin is going to recover its previous price.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

I never thought Bitcoin is going to be a bubble, already Bitcoin created a history by applying for ETF to SEC. In one situation SEC announced Bitcoin is not going to be any security token. It seems there is a good future for Bitcoin and it is good to hold the Bitcoin for the long term.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

Bitcoin has been defined as a bubble at each of its growth, just as it was given to the dead every time it lost value.
It is clear that since this is something without a trend, and with a low volume of transactions, it has a very high volatility.
But I would say that - despite all the attacks - it continues its run towards a stable place in the economy.

Well it is true that bitcoin just suddenly popped like a bubble, we can see that in the past years bitcoin has gained value rapidly then when the people saw that it is mooning, people went crazy to get their hands on bitcoin, then it suddenly popped, so it can be considered as a bubble, but the thing is, that even it has lost lots of its value, it is still remaining at a great price and I think that is something a bubble could not do.

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

Bitcoin bubble will not going to happen as everyday Bitcoin become more famous and more countries are now legalizing it as an investment and as currency for spending so how can it be called a bubble if there is no chance that it will become obsolete? Just wait for the bullish market will start and this bubble chant will disappear again.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

Bitcoin is circulating for so many years now and the critics of cryptocurrency and bitcoin are already been answered that bitcoin is not a bubble , because if it is a bubble it will not reach this days or it is immediately vanish in the digital world , but now it is gaining more popularity.

Sure. Bitcoin had enough time to burst if it would be the bubble. This is the best cryptocurrency, and it will live for at least 40 years or more. Millions believe in BTC.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

Rather we all are always compellers who compel others to make a hasty move. Such move mostly have been observed as wrong one. So never ever try anything sensitive in hurry moments. These things require long time for planning and strategy making. Bitcoin trading is one of them.

I suppose most of the people understand that Bitcoin is neither a scam nor a bubble. It will never go phut (burst). Even when it falls down, we know that the time when it grows will come soon again.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency is always change it price as a peoples demand, I see that it's a natural activity of cryptocurrencies. after it's increased anytime it's can down again and again!
Bitcoin are just like bubbles once it appears take a chance and grab the opportunity to keep and gain with in it. Dont let disappear and you have done nothing at all.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

I think bitcoin and blockchain is an inevitable development, evolution.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

Bitcoin must not be a tulip, and bitcoin has now recovered to a very reasonable price. Bitcoin prices will be more expensive in the future. It is not a bubble, finance and bubble are good friends.

mnbvcxz1122

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

I think Bitcoin is not always bubbly. It's a utility function and you want as a resource.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

Most people's post-bubble belief is that Internet stocks are stupid and worthless. Just as many scholars now look at bitcoin.

Most people listen to other people's attacks and choose to ignore them instead of digging deep into the amazon story.

This is a mistake of lazy thinking.

So when you see the same thing happening in bitcoin, you can try to do something different with most people.

Ask yourself: "why is the market still buying assets that claim to be worthless?"

"Is the bitcoin bubble the same as the tulip bubble?

You will eventually find that the real value of the asset, after the bubble, returns to the value of the asset itself.

And the next wave is coming back, reaching new heights.

How do you see the fall?
Bitcoin is not bubble, It's about technology, we are still in testing phase like early stages of internet.  There may b a lot if coins and tokens will be scam till the mainstream adoption of blockchain. Only 5% projects will left 95% will be scam. It's ur choice of taking risk and take desicison that weather ur project or asset in which u invested will be in 5% or 95%.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Those who assume bitcoin as a bubble are people who don't like bitcoin systems, and spread false news, and I believe bitcoin will win and prove that bitcoin is not a bubble.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

I agree with you. Most people choose to just repeat after others instead of thinking and researching by themselves. And it's really wrong.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

I have never subscribe to the school of thought and the class that sees bitcoin to be a bubble, bitcoin is much more then a bubble and if it was any thing near being a bubble then the bubble should have bursted long ago. Bitcoin is a digital currency which is mostly use for online transaction and at the same time a great commodity in the exchange market due to it high exchange rate against other commodities such as Gold and the rest.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

I have never subscribe to the school of thought and the class that sees bitcoin to be a bubble, bitcoin is much more then a bubble and if it was any thing near being a bubble then the bubble should have bursted long ago. Bitcoin is a digital currency which is mostly use for online transaction and at the same time a great commodity in the exchange market due to it high exchange rate against other commodities such as Gold and the rest.
Some people are saying that bitcoin is a bubble when the price of it is in down state, i think it they are the weak holders and the investors who are not believing in bitcoin, it is a natural way of saying those words by some non investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: