Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market analysis from a personal perspective  (Read 198 times)
ducnguyen3293 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Hello everyone!

I want to analyze the market right now, these are personal views, may be right or wrong depending on people's assessment.
Right now you can see the market is going down, the bad news and the bans appear repeatedly that we dash. Many have sold off their coin numbers for fear of bursting bubbles.

But for me now is a good time to buy these coins at low prices. I think this is the BTC price cut down to under 10k last year, not less than 8k again.
To me, the Crypto market is very profitable, and obviously the sharks do not want Crypto to break.
A friend of mine says bitcoin is a bubble and it can explode at any time. I believe that, "Bitcoin is a bubble." But if it was a bubble, it would have to be big enough to explode.
I believe that 2018 is still a crypto year.
That is my personal opinion. and you ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

I think 2018 isn't a cryto year. Many ICO falls or cannot easily x2 x3 x5 profit, shitcoins pervade. In my opinion, 2018 is the year of    only exchange-coins.
ducnguyen3293 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

I think 2018 isn't a cryto year. Many ICO falls or cannot easily x2 x3 x5 profit, shitcoins pervade. In my opinion, 2018 is the year of    only exchange-coins.

In 2018 coins without specific application will die. Accompanying them will be the countries that release their coin, venezuela is typical!
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

no, its because a lot of FUD about crypto especially bitcoin in this year,,
if you look at the history in january 2017, bitcoin price is under 1K USD my friend
and in december 2017 the price is growing hard and bitcoin price almost hit 20K USD  Wink
so don't worry and just be patient
regards
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

It looks like 2018 will be a very troubled year. New investors are scaring too much.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

may be in july 2018 bitcoin will rise again may be more than 20k, if the russian really legalized bitcoin/ cryptocurrency..
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

You are right and like we see that whales are enjoying small fish trapped in their nests. I think this kind of strategy is so boring and I'm sad to see many people panicking and selling their assets quickly. Just see, this is only temporary and look what will happen a few days later.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

Hello everyone!

I want to analyze the market right now, these are personal views, may be right or wrong depending on people's assessment.
Right now you can see the market is going down, the bad news and the bans appear repeatedly that we dash. Many have sold off their coin numbers for fear of bursting bubbles.

But for me now is a good time to buy these coins at low prices. I think this is the BTC price cut down to under 10k last year, not less than 8k again.
To me, the Crypto market is very profitable, and obviously the sharks do not want Crypto to break.
A friend of mine says bitcoin is a bubble and it can explode at any time. I believe that, "Bitcoin is a bubble." But if it was a bubble, it would have to be big enough to explode.
crypto is very profitable and also stressful, panic nature will bring big losses, crypto high risk to play, for beginners will be in panic panic and always sell loss at the time of coins slumped down, I agree it's time to invest big scale to reap big profits

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

March will go through this way and they will raise again with positive news in April.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

Hello everyone!

It's definitely got enough to make another few pushes.

I think that it's probably always a good time to buy when you see these prices go down by double digits for 2 days in a row. Like in the short term, you're probably not going to see prices at that low of a level again.

We probably won't hit the previous record for the combined crypto market cap, though. That's a thing of a past.

The market of course, can go anywhere though. This is just food for thought.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

Hello everyone!

This year is good because really frivolous coins may not return to the market at all. And for us it's good that we can invest in several coins at a relatively low price, but it's bad that the profit is likely to be seen on good forecasts only by the end of the year.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

Good time, low prices, get in while you can - I've been hearing this every day for the last 2 months. $15k was a steal for all of you, 14, 12, 10, 8 and so on. Some alts (not shitcoins) have lost more than 80% of their value. There is no guarantee they will ever bounce back.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Hello everyone!

The bad news is the whale from japan was helping medium whales to push the price of bitcoin below 10k with dump a lot of bitcoin worth $500 million dollars at the same time thus eaten a lot of orders and make other traders were feeling scared to see that and they are willing to cut loss their investment and dump it as fast as possible.

the banned doesn't give a lot of impacts. Because we are talking about the fact that was happened in the market, right?

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

I would like to make my own comments as follows: In 2018 this price of all Altcoin will continue to fall sharply, especially Bitcoin prices will fall below $ 5k. Currently, many Altcoin was born, investors have moved to hold the new Altcoin. Governments in some countries have made stricter regulations in the Crypto market. Facebook blocks all ads related to ICO and Cryptocurency. These factors will make the Crypto market drop sharply in 2018.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

For me and my analise is always do the opposite then other. When people panic for bursting bubble its time to buy same like what you did. But we dont know where is the dip..my calculation we will face 2 years bear market or consolidation because we are going pretty fast last year. This year is year of accumulation but dont go all in prepare for the worst if next year still going down we still can buy more and more untill 2021 comes.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

In my opinion this year bitcoin will break its 20k$ resistance. Consider the plunging of alts as a result of bitcoin price dipping. Those two are intertwined and relativeyo each other. The reason of this sinking price is due to a large number of media FUD that scares the investors and have tendency to panic selling. As you can see a lots of whales can manipulate back the price of btc eventually alts just follow to the trend going up. But at the meantime while its cheap better sack a lots of alts and btc cause as yoi said it is bubble and you don't want to regret not riding on the ath of the coins. Just follow the simple rule in trading buy low and sell high, now is low so we can buy more and dont be stupid to sell at a bargain or breakeven as a trader we should only practice profit gaining and reduce loss. I hope i can be helpful to your perspective

That takes a lot of balls to say when Bitcoin is plunging the 8k bottoms right now, and not for the first time falling so quickly under 10,000. What has it been now? The fourth or fifth time? If not even more? I am not saying Bitcoin will not recover, but I am saying we should be prepared to have our patience tested. It took more than two years to break its old 1k+ ATH, it is not impossible to take even longer to recover to $20k.

Like you said, though. Cheap stacks and cheap bags.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

Many have sold off their coin numbers for fear of bursting bubbles.

i think quite the opposite is true.

the biggest problem with the market these days is that it has grown too big so there are a lot of investors in it and they are all bag holding useless altcoins that are in fact in a bubble and their bubbles are actually bursting.

now what these investors are doing is that they are holding their bags even tighter. so little of them have dumped already and that is why we keep seeing these waves of dumps all around the market each time price goes a little lower. that is because another group of bag holders give up and dump, then another and another,.... until altcoin bubbles are properly burst and they reach their real value at the bottom where no more bag holders are remaining to panic sell.

the strategy in such market is to either short these coins or to only buy and sell during dead cat bounces which last a very short time.

--looking for signature--
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

The good news is that bitcoin seems to have hit a relatively stable price floor around $9-10k. The bad news is that a lot of the alts have been in freefall, losing 70-90% of their value. 2018 seems to have begun with a strong bearish trend, and this may last up to 2 years. Heck, cryptocurrencies could go the way of Enron and fail completely. I'm faithful that they won't, but you never know.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

The crazy part is that while it could be another breakout year for crypto, it could almost just as likely be the year crypto recedes and gets rid of a lot of projects. I personally believe it is the former but I am prepared for the worst and if the latter happened, I would be just alright.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

I don't think  I need any assurance from any body about the market, we all know where we were this time last year, but because people always think of the present. the current market cap of BTC is like 800% increase from this time last year, and again it is just all those people that joined the space in the hope of making the quick bucks that are disappointed so far
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: