Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Submit a review and get .004 btc, help listings get recognition!  (Read 4681 times)
aandcmedia (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:12:03 PM

Just a quick reminder to the power posters, I have started turning away a lot of reviews because you firstly can't rate a service/product you havn't used (being completely speculative isn't a review). Some of the posts take what the site offers and re-iterates it and adds a positive or negative spin not really reviewing.

I do not payout for reviews that are generic or re-hash the description of the site. Also cannot payout for reviews that are based on speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:45:40 PM

All payments are up to date. You will receive a email if any reviews do not qualify for payout.
aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:41:10 AM

Added new categories to the people directory. I also added an automatic QR code creator for bitcoin addresses in the people directory.
aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:04:02 AM

Payouts Round 2 is over.

Please wait for the round 3 to be announced.
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 04:33:12 AM

Payouts Round 2 is over.

ok i have like 3 i was never paid for..i think  Roll Eyes many thanks

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:36:04 PM

Payouts Round 2 is over.

ok i have like 3 i was never paid for..i think  Roll Eyes many thanks

You were not paid out for submissions that were not reviews. Some of your submissions were actually just descriptions of the website and if you thought you liked the look of it. When the service/prdouct itself wasn't reviewed.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:40:07 PM

Payouts Round 2 is over.

ok i have like 3 i was never paid for..i think  Roll Eyes many thanks

You were not paid out for submissions that were not reviews. Some of your submissions were actually just descriptions of the website and if you thought you liked the look of it. When the service/prdouct itself wasn't reviewed.

examples? if i'm not please don't add the ones i'm not payed for!  Roll Eyes thanks again

WHICH ONE Huh LOOKS LIKE YOU ADDED BOTH!!! vvv

http://btcpages.net/home/popular/exchanges/20-campbx

http://btcpages.net/home/popular/statistics/7-clark-moody-bitcoin-data-platform

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:55:07 PM

I don't remember which ones you were not paid out for. The system should have sent you emails alongside the ones you didn't get payouts for. Secondly you run the risk of not being paid out for what I mentioned above. It will be published regardless of a payout or not (unless it does not qualify for that listing or is inappropriate). This is a promotion when you click submit you agree to the terms I outlined. Your posts are turning into spamming to make a quick btc and not reviewing whats relevant.

But for instance:

"Mt. Gox has been the keystone in the bitcoin universe. Started trading tradeable "magic" cards they developed into a large full on powerhouse exchange. Problems have emerged recently that are still up in the air with U.S. regulators and litigation with another bitcoin company. I'd wait and see before going too big here right now."

That is a describing the history and current events and issuing a warning. It isn't reviewing the service they provided to you. A review would be something like: "I used Mtgox for a while until recently when they dropped dwolla support. Their trade engine is slow and buggy. They seemed to have another issue with withdrawing USD. I would not recommend them at all. I'd use x instead until mtgox has figured out their problems."

Here is another example:
"Private Internet Access is the VPN Service provider used for bitcointalk and many otother popular bitcoin related websites. They are very reliable and have a stateside legal team. I like how they are eager to address issues in a timely mnner and have great customer support."

Reviewing a vpn context is key, if you review a vpn make it towards a VPN: "I got consistent speed's and I like the fact they take bitcoin to stay anonymous. I use their VPN client to connect and have had little issues with it. I am able to download at 90% my original bandwidth' etc I've noticed that my IP has stayed hidden to outside providers."

I sent you a PM on October 19, 2013, 04:23:44 AM (server time), warning you of the issue if you'd like me to post that PM here I'd be more than glad to.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:04:34 PM

I don't remember which ones you were not paid out for. The system should have sent you emails alongside the ones you didn't get payouts for. Secondly you run the risk of not being paid out for what I mentioned above. It will be published regardless of a payout or not (unless it does not qualify for that listing or is inappropriate). This is a promotion when you click submit you agree to the terms I outlined. Your posts are turning into spamming to make a quick btc and not reviewing whats relevant.

But for instance:

"Mt. Gox has been the keystone in the bitcoin universe. Started trading tradeable "magic" cards they developed into a large full on powerhouse exchange. Problems have emerged recently that are still up in the air with U.S. regulators and litigation with another bitcoin company. I'd wait and see before going too big here right now."

That is a describing the history and current events and issuing a warning. It isn't reviewing the service they provided to you. A review would be something like: "I used Mtgox for a while until recently when they dropped dwolla support. Their trade engine is slow and buggy. They seemed to have another issue with withdrawing USD. I would not recommend them at all. I'd use x instead until mtgox has figured out their problems."

Here is another example:
"Private Internet Access is the VPN Service provider used for bitcointalk and many otother popular bitcoin related websites. They are very reliable and have a stateside legal team. I like how they are eager to address issues in a timely mnner and have great customer support."

Reviewing a vpn context is key, if you review a vpn make it towards a VPN: "I got consistent speed's and I like the fact they take bitcoin to stay anonymous. I use their VPN client to connect and have had little issues with it. I am able to download at 90% my original bandwidth' etc I've noticed that my IP has stayed hidden to outside providers."

I sent you a PM on October 19, 2013, 04:23:44 AM (server time), warning you of the issue if you'd like me to post that PM here I'd be more than glad to.

a PM on your site or here? ~ is the promo still on? . I only reviewed peeps i've dealt with or used site! thanks again!

aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:30:49 PM

But for instance:

Here is another example:

a PM on your site or here? ~ is the promo still on? . I only reviewed peeps i've dealt with or used site! thanks again!

I sent you a PM on this site. The emails that tell you the review is un approved would be sent to the email you signed up for.
The promotion has ended until the marketing budget gets refilled.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:36:02 PM

But for instance:

Here is another example:

I sent you a PM on this site. The emails that tell you the review is un approved would be sent to the email you signed up for.
The promotion has ended until the marketing budget gets refilled.

no sorry bro i didnt get a PM from you here!  Roll Eyes is the promo still on? also i can add links for you to other bitcoin sites i mod! tia

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:25:38 PM

The promo is off. He'll let us know if/when a third round starts.

well its funny he used all of them but only payed out some? wtf  Roll Eyes

aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:23:27 PM

well its funny he used all of them but only payed out some? wtf  Roll Eyes

I payed out the ones that qualified for the promotion. You have a twisted sense of how a contest works. If you don't follow the guide lines you won't get paid out. I don't know how many times I've had to make it clear to you. I pm'd you, I had the system message you what didn't qualify, and I explained multiple times on this forum. I have been more then professional with you.

As far as when the third round begins I will let everyone know.
ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:28:43 PM

well its funny he used all of them but only payed out some? wtf  Roll Eyes

I payed out the ones that qualified for the promotion. You have a twisted sense of how a contest works. If you don't follow the guide lines you won't get paid out. I don't know how many times I've had to make it clear to you. I pm'd you, I had the system message you what didn't qualify, and I explained multiple times on this forum. I have been more then professional with you.

As far as when the third round begins I will let everyone know.

since when did it become a "contest"? lmao some kind of pet show?  Cheesy no i don't see any pms from you or yer "system" ~thanks again!

aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 03:31:00 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 04:09:42 PM by aandcmedia

Round 3 is now open!. There are some changes:

Payout has been changed to .004 (due to the rise in btc cost). Please read all the rules!

The following users will no longer be able to receive any payout:
ASICSRUS

Update reviews on the following categories do not qualify for payout:
-Gambling
-General Information
-Publications/Blogs
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 12:10:30 AM

I've reviewed a few, is there any limit to the amount of quality reviews you can place?

nestx32

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 11:39:03 AM

I try to see what it is Smiley
aandcmedia (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 03:14:40 PM

No limit but we have gotten much more strict on the payout criteria due to the increase in review payout value. We can clearly see when someone is adding a lot of reviews in a row and start get spammy rather then helpful.
bitcoinanon

Activity: 71

The way of the future...

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:44:01 PM

Idk if this is still going on. But i just submitted a review for Electrum. Do you hand out payment for every completed review?
This website is a great idea.

Edit:I did some reading and found the answer to my question.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:49:16 PM

No limit but we have gotten much more strict on the payout criteria due to the increase in review payout value. We can clearly see when someone is adding a lot of reviews in a row and start get spammy rather then helpful.

Fantastic, sounds good. I'm going to review a few more services that I've had positive experiences with.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: