Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 forecast  (Read 561 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

Like who the hell is this trying to fuel Cardano to pump here? Need to do better than that to try to convince us into believing that an altcoin will overtake Bitcoin in terms of market cap. It would take a miracle for anything other than Ethereum to take over Bitcoin's position as number one in market cap leader and this could only be the eventuality of a hard decline of Bitcoin.
Also, it is unlikely that Bitcoin will reach up to $43k by the end of the year as it is looking grim just to stabilize around the $10k mark for now. Going to have this prediction in my mind and will hope it does reach there!
lol. That is if he has power as much as McAfee to fuel the pump. Grin Even McAfee these days is no longer taken seriously. Nevertheless, pump or not, if any of these coins get to experience such a huge increase in value, who would not mind ?

If the market turns out to be bullish, we can actually get to experience moments like this for some of the altcoins, but we just have to wait and see. They are all good coins with great potentials so, I would not doubt anything, just that I am just a bit skeptical on bitcoin attaining that height this year, but who knows?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Let's all just hold our horses and stay positive about our investments in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is for sure to stay and I personally suggest to just hold for a while then make those big investments or decisions later on.

Prices are getting better now and close to 10k mark currently. So soon we will be in 5 figure digit and btc price will surpass all its high of last year and create another new high in coming time. SO better to hold or buy btc if you do not have any and wait for some time til the bull runs begins to happen.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

I can not predict because just guessing that in fact everything is not accurate, as time goes by I just hope good about bitcoin in the future. and I can only expect bitcoin prices back at the end of 2017 and I think that's the highest price ever and hopefully by 2018 bitcoin prices give a surprise or good news for all of us.
Simple because I can not predict just wish goodness from bitcoin Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

I'm not interested with other coins prediction but they are high in terms of prediction. I like on how many people who are experts in technology predicts bitcoin will go more than $40,000 for this year.

It's hard to believe if you are new to bitcoin and doesn't have any experience with this dip but that's possible to happen. I can't wait to see this year end immediately so that I can enjoy to take some profits.

Everyone is waiting for bitcoin's recovery so even it will take a year or two, I'm not going to sell.
It is really hard to believe but I personally do not care anymore what I believe or what I do not believe and if we get to see the value at that ATH, well and if we do not, same thing.

The thing is that we are getting to have a strong market and that is what is important for me, and from the look of things in the past, it is not the first or the last time any of us can get surprised with the results of altcoins or bitcoin with the level of percentage verge even had last year alone.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Forecast for bitcoin 2018 are in a positive direction, more and more people are aware of bitcoin. Accordingly, many other electronics will be born, increasingly diverse and growing in the cryptocurrency market, through improved blockchain technology. In addition, other altcoins evolved and accordingly ICOs were also diversified and developed.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

bitcoin in 2018, indeed at the beginning of this year a lot of changes are happening as well as some of the problems that exist, but I remain confident and continue to hold the bitcoin I have, I think bitcoin will grow back in the near future, and very unfortunate for those who do not can face problems like this and can only think superficially, therefore I do not really care about the many negative responses in circulation today,
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

Forecast for bitcoin 2018 are in a positive direction, more and more people are aware of bitcoin. Accordingly, many other electronics will be born, increasingly diverse and growing in the cryptocurrency market, through improved blockchain technology. In addition, other altcoins evolved and accordingly ICOs were also diversified and developed.
Everything you say is true, and everyone expects it all. But this is what happens today, continuous price reductions, many investors are selling and following panicked coin holders as if they have lost confidence in what they say and believe, the bitcoin decline is only temporary, screaming not to panic, but they panic.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

but I will never be able to ascertain the predictions they make, too far to reach $ 43k, to remember how difficult bitcoin is to move forward, there must also be calculations.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Like who the hell is this trying to fuel Cardano to pump here? Need to do better than that to try to convince us into believing that an altcoin will overtake Bitcoin in terms of market cap. It would take a miracle for anything other than Ethereum to take over Bitcoin's position as number one in market cap leader and this could only be the eventuality of a hard decline of Bitcoin.
Also, it is unlikely that Bitcoin will reach up to $43k by the end of the year as it is looking grim just to stabilize around the $10k mark for now. Going to have this prediction in my mind and will hope it does reach there!
lol. That is if he has power as much as McAfee to fuel the pump. Grin Even McAfee these days is no longer taken seriously. Nevertheless, pump or not, if any of these coins get to experience such a huge increase in value, who would not mind ?

If the market turns out to be bullish, we can actually get to experience moments like this for some of the altcoins, but we just have to wait and see. They are all good coins with great potentials so, I would not doubt anything, just that I am just a bit skeptical on bitcoin attaining that height this year, but who knows?
Everything is possible into this crypto market but talking about those numbers on a short period of time isnt really possible to achieve in this year.The timeframe is too short to consider.Coins listed above are always on the top but i dont know about ADA would really have that much growth percentage on this year end.Its a good coin but being pumped out with that number isnt really convincing in my part.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:14 PM

We entered the year, bitcoin had hit its lowest below 6k usd, since therr seems to be a lot of dumping and news from mt.gox, seems to scare investors and i think even whales had dumped their coins. For this first quarter of the year, it is clear that bitcoin had already bounce back and will continue to make a bull, still there is a threat from mt.gox since they are still about to release the bitcoins they are holding, and the price might go down during that time, but as far as the value goes, the price might go over 40k usd at the end of the year, if history will repeat itself, but this time, bitcoin has much more support from real investors, unlike before, most people who invested in bitcoin just went along with the waves.
hgbing

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

i only believe bitcoin has a bright future. the rest of your forecases i don't think so.
mfb07

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

I see CS taking over EOS and in top 3 at year end.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

All is just predictable. Anyone can predict the numbers they want. However, the reality is not so. I think 2018. The market will not go up. may even go down lower than the present. There is too much bad news for this market. that's just my thoughts and predictions
Catokreloh

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

All members can predict bitcoin in 2018, because there is no prohibition,But everything in the prediction could be true and could be wrong, but mostly wrong rather than the truth So we are not too tempted by predictions
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Bitcoin is going down as the price of this currency drops. Not just every Bitcoin, but almost all other virtual currencies also fall.
In recent days, Bitcoin prices are moving in a SIN chart. However, the rate of decline of Bitcoin is greater than the rate of increase, causing the price of the currency generally decreased
jitenrajput
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

There is no end to predictions and forecast for the price of bitcoins. Some may come true and some may not. So, don’t take the risk based on these predictions. You are solely responsible for what you do. 

Mike Novogratz had previously predicted $10k mark for bitcoin which turned out to be true. Now, he has speculations that the price of bitcoin will reach $40k by the end of 2018. We have to just wait and watch.

Predictions by longforecast.com state that the price of bitcoin will be fluctuating from $15,000 to $18,000 by the end of 2018.
And there are plenty of other predictions. No one knows which one will be true.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

I think 2018 will be the golden year for the AltCoin because the price of Bitcoin has started to stabilize and it is like to stay at 9-10k dollars except sudden drops. I estimate that Bitcoin will come in at most $ 15,000. Maybe by 2020 this prediction will take place.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Prediksi harga bitcoin tahun 2018 akan mengalami kenaikan yang sangat drastis. Ini dikarenakan tumbuh kembangnya bitcoin juga naik.Apalagi perkembangan nilainya juga tumbuh pesat.Tahun ini bisa dikatakan tahunnya bitcoin.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

I really appreciate the predictions they make, but my eyes are on bitcoin, and I do not really think about it, where predicting that there is something very difficult where bitcoin has declined on a grand scale only now where there is not a very long history and history a very long decline only happens now, to read the current market situation is not easy to predict, but a miracle will definitely happen. Beat one’s brains out.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Here's a detailed analysis about ICO tendencies in 2018 and some suggestions about how to make ICOs great again! It's highly worth reading!
https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptohu/ico-tendencies-2018-how-to-make-decent-profit-from-the-changing-world-of-icos

We need to have the proper development team, right focus about the project information, Choosing the right marketing team and ICO token sale should be successful buddy. These all set together perfect on project. That project will easily get the succeeded and achieve the market cap as soon as possible bro.
However, you have done the good article from the steemit site.
Good luck for sharing something helpful for the newbie ICO investors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: