Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to work on bitcointalk effectively?  (Read 969 times)
jonhsongotti (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks
In Bitcointalk forum, you will learn more thru reading, asking questions and following rules and regulations of the forum, it's not about earning from the forum, it's more on gaining knowledge that you can be use to be more knowledgeable in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

All you need to do is to continue posting, until you reach the junior rank, and if you are already a junior member, that's the time that you can effectively join campaigns with enough contributions of salaries. But for further knowledge in bitcoin business, you need also a friend that knows about bitcoin business, because you cannot easily enter campaign if you don't have enough knowledge in cryptocurrency business. Just try to find a friend personally, that already master in different campaigns strategy, and I'm pretty much sure you can also learn quickly.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

As a newcomer in this community you need see and learn about all sections of this community for gaining valuable knowledge about this community and cryptocurrency world, and you need to attend regularly and follow between the post of bitcoin discussion crytocurrency discussion and other discussion sections.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

you can work in bitcoin effectively if you are full of knowledge and you can acquire it all through reading about bitcoin...research topic about bitcoin and joining in a forum

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

If you really want to understand the phenomenon of crypto currency, then you have come to the address. The forum will help you always to keep abreast of events, to communicate with professionals in this field, ask questions and express your opinion. For effective work you need to delve into topics, read articles and blogs about Bitcoin and other digital money, write grounded posts. You can always consult or ask a question to "older ranks" within a particular topic.
zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Being a newbie in this crypto world you need to study and keep on reading how this forum works. Keep on asking friends who are in this world for quite a while because for sure they can share brilliant ideas that can help you understand more and appreciate bitcoin. The more knowledge you gain the more opportunity of learning that is very helpful to you specially when the time come that you are allowed to join campaigns and you started to go on investing your money and be profitable.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

Get to know the rules and regulations of the platform,and also check the Beginners and help forum for more information these will help you
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

BitcoinTalk is not really a forum for beginners, I think that you should read some guides about bitcoin at first and maybe watch few videos, because if you won't have a basic knowledge about bitcoin you won't understand a word that is being said over here, bitcoin is a serious way to get information about the bitcoin world, but most of the threads here use basic terms from the bitcoin world such as ICOs, spreads and etc.
Get yourself some basic knowledge and your bitcointalk experience would be much better.
toygama

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

As a neophyte of this forum one of the positive approach for me is to learn step by step read, research, visit different sites about cryptocurrency world. Apply for bounty campaign and apply what you learned, understand the topic properly ask help to our senior members, share quality posts in order to gain confidence about the forum.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

I think if you want to work on this forum effectively. I think you should read the posts on this forum. build quality posts. You can also ask questions on the forum. This gives you a lot of knowledge about bitcoin. Help you increase your rankings

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:56 AM

As a newbie Im quite sure bitcoin is new to you. The best thing to do is study about bitcoin. This forum has a lot of great materials to read about bitcoin. You can engage with other forum members as well who are willing to help you. As you engage with others by posting comments your rank will eventually go up. To know more about ranks try reading it in this forum. As soon as you reach jr. members you can start to join bounty campaigns and signature campaigns. Thats where you start to earn. Goodluck.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

your newbie so better for you is to read first before post any kinds of words

bitcointalk.org forum help us to be knowledgeable about crypto and we can earn by all of that also

I hope i teach you some basics that you need to learn about here in forum to do but there's a lot more keep reading also in different news about crypto
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

I would advise you to read in advance about the rules of this forum, because many newbie accounts are banned are those who do not comply with the rules on what not to do in this forum.
learning to know what is in the forum is something to do as a newbie, so you have knowledge before you move to the next level.
do not be in a hurry for you to follow a bounty by posting low quality posts,do the normal number of posts every day so you go to the next level by having high quality posts.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

in bitcointalk forums of course you will be able to interact directly with all members who have experienced. as well as anyway I am from a beginner who has not yet understood in detail what to answer about some of the questions raised by some of the members in this forum. but thanks to some of the activities I have done in this forum by continuing to make an observation about the discussions in this forum I finally understand the essence of all the talks in this forum. so I think the thing that you should do in the bitcointalk forum is to continue doing question and answer activities around the crypto world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

this forum have full of information what you have to do is search and read its content. especially the pinned threads in every boards because you can read it there the rules and guidelines that you must know and follow.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

i suggest you to reading the forum first before starting any instruction.
in this forum, you will find a plenty of knowledge about bitcointalk community.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

you must like read some thread about newbie, how you can do as a newbie.
dont try something gonna make your bitcoin be banned by moderator, so read the rules from posting in forum,
follow the rules from campaign you was joined
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

All you need to do is to continue posting, until you reach the junior rank, and if you are already a junior member, that's the time that you can effectively join campaigns with enough contributions of salaries. But for further knowledge in bitcoin business, you need also a friend that knows about bitcoin business, because you cannot easily enter campaign if you don't have enough knowledge in cryptocurrency business. Just try to find a friend personally, that already master in different campaigns strategy, and I'm pretty much sure you can also learn quickly.
That's not the way now, aren't you aware of the merit system? You need to post some good and useful post that will catch the attentions and will be helpful to others to get some merits which will be the basis of your rank upgrading. It's not about posting at all. try to be more aware about the existing forum rules so that you will not be left behind.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
piterpie

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

To work most efficiently on Bitcointalk with a very simple beginner, the first thing to do is to read more discussion sections of people on the forum, should learn more knowledge in that thing. Knowing or questioning can leave the posts or reviews exchanged.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: