Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to work on bitcointalk effectively?  (Read 969 times)
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

You should ideally start by going through multiple posts available across the forum. There are enough topics to gather information on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Also, you would be able to know the latest news since the community is very active and updates are shared every minute.
Once you have sufficient knowledge, you can begin enrolling yourself in signature campaigns and other bounty campaigns. That way, you'll start making some money as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks
Effectively is whwn you join in some good campaigns because  if the campaigns is not good you will not get anything even you workhard for the campaign just always see if the campaigns is good try to join in sylon or yahoo this is the best manager that ive seen.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks
I was also a beginner in Bitcoin, and I had a lot of help from experienced people who taught me how to identify high volatility currencies in the market and The money is likely to yield higher returns than other currencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

I would love to point out how to rank up first you need merit to get merit points that your posts need good quality and give you a merit. When you rank up in order to earn money you need to join bounty campaigns and airdrops, if you have any investment you will just have to trade so your money can easily grow.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

Bitcointalk is the best place to learn about bitcoin and crypto currencies. You get to learn, earn and grow in your ranking. Surf the forum and read on things you are interested in.
adsiapaad

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

I am a newbie too, but I think to work on this platform effectively all we (newbie) need to do is read all of the postings that can help us to develop and also we can ask other people that have more experiences to give us an explanation about this forum. I think if we do that we can work on this platform effectively probably
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

in this forum there is already a thread that discusses the rules and ways to improve our level. from newbi to hero.and there is already a discussion about merit. so you just read it. to get a coin you can join bounty campaign, airdrop.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Bitcointalk is the best place to learn about bitcoin and crypto currencies. You get to learn, earn and grow in your ranking. Surf the forum and read on things you are interested in.

It is also a place where you will be able to enhance and improve you way of expressing your ideas.Your not just profited from this but enjoy the discussion. Get into a deeper research about bitcoin,read some from the post to have a overview of the currency. Be resourceful enough to be effective in sharing your concepts.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Its a good practice for a newbie like us to use the search box first before asking something that already asked hundred times before And always read the pinned post and the general rules of the forum.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

Best way for you to do is explore this forum and read those topic  that is effective enough for you to learn about cryptocurrencies but ofcourse read the rules and regulations implemented here and never try to break it because following the rules is the most effective way. By then if you are knowledgeable enough regarding crypto then maybe you can help those newbies too by posting constructive and on topic and it will also help you to level up which is needed in some bounty campaigns to have a high rank for you to be accepted.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

You need a wide understanding about cryptocurrencies and trading, and this forum will help you with that by just simply reading and you can interact with other members too by asking (which you did, and that's a good start but you need to look first if the question you want to ask is already answered a hundred times here). The important thing that you should know is reading is the main foundation in bitcointalk and mix it with some research too for a better understanding.

[
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

My advise to you is use bitcointalk forum for education, like understanding more about cryptocurrencies. There are many people here that joining in this forum just to earn, and that is very big NO for me. But you can also use that, but you should do it with BALANCE.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

This forum is the best place to learn and search about crypto and you can earn bitcoins here just follow the rules and regulations of posting, You can gather more informations here about crypto and we helping each other learn the crypto world by sharing our own opinions and tips here.
As a 3years user here on bitcointalk i have so many positive things happens to me here number one is "Learn information about crypto" and the second is "Earn money using this forum" coz it helps my daily needs and as a Sr. Member i've earned alot of bitcoins here.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

in bitcoin talk forum , you will learn in here almost all the information you are needing with regards to cyrptocurrency. whn you got an account in bitcoin you also required to at least make your rank into a junior member to  join in bounties..If I were you , focus and read all the informations here . when you are rank as a junior yoy can join bounties and earn money here , through the tokens they are paying you.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

You would be able to utilize the bitcoin talk forum first just by absorbing the knowledge of other users here who are veterans or even newbies as you can also learn from their experiences. Some here are cautionary tales, others some tips or tricks that they koght have done that have propelled them to great success. Either way the important thing is that we do not wver let ourselves be fooled that we are better than what we think we have to read and experience it for ourselves
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Remember the first important to know is the rules. You need to read all of those lovated at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1279877;sa=showPosts
After learning rules you can start reading and researching, and ofcourse if you are willing to work you can check it at services. You can participate in any work compatible with your rank.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

You can work bitcointalk effectively by gaining or absorbing all shared information. Reading = knowledge, remember that concept and I will assure you that your journey will be better. I hope that it will help Smiley

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

Its is more effective if you keep on reading different threads here,there are lots of things you can discover if you are resourceful enough.Improve your rank by posting contructive ideas inorder that you can be trusted because you specifically share quality post that enables every member of this forum to understand the fact that you are trying to impose.Being knowledgeable is the most important thing,otherwise you can post off topics that will untrust bitcoiners most especially you are a newbie and less opportunities in your rank.By doing so, you can be eligible on joining different  signature campaigns where you can earn bitcoins or tokens as a salary if you have improve your rank but first prioritize to work on the rules implemented in the campaign inorder not to get banned.

taliepapa143

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

Since I'm a newbie here, I don't know yet how to work on Bitcointalk effectively. I'm still reading the comments here so that I can get knowledge from them. But I think it is not enough by reading only, so hope someone will teach me on how to work here. Smiley
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Since I'm a newbie here, I don't know yet how to work on Bitcointalk effectively. I'm still reading the comments here so that I can get knowledge from them. But I think it is not enough by reading only, so hope someone will teach me on how to work here. Smiley

In fact, I realize that bitcointalk always devotes its entirety to crypto-related items, in order to create the best experience and learning experience. Of course, there is a gap between reading and comprehension for practice on commercial or crypto investments. However, I advise you to concentrate and work diligently to read and ponder until you are really confident to begin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: