Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to work on bitcointalk effectively?  (Read 969 times)
ryan.fortytwo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

I consider bitcointalk a knowledge bank. there are lots of things to learn from this forum and very helpful advises in case you need some.ask whatever you want to know about crypto currency and you will get a variety of answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

Treat it like any forum. Not everyone on here is an expert. However like YouTube, used for stupid cat videos, you can also use to learn about the quirks of the most random aspect of your imagination and you can do it on here to but in a more interactive way. It's amazing
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

I think Bitcointalk is an interactive and most active forum of all forums i've met. In this forum freely there are no restrictions anyone, any religion, and any country, can channel opinions nor his aspirations in accordance with their respective knowledge "opinion and constructive criticism is the top priority of Bitcointalk".
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:24 AM

As a newbie, you should read all the the topic that can improve you about crypto world
Ask whenever you see topic that confused you
They will help you for sure
If you already pass jr member
Join signature campaign so when you learn you get money too
Post a lot or maybe make 1 good topic once so you can get merit point too

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:51:35 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

The best place to start is the meta sections all the information you need to start here on Bitcointalk are all here, the rules, guides and what to do list are all here, I've started reading many threads and post here before I engage in forum posting.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:53:45 AM

Research, learn and post. It's sharing your knowledge and engaging in the dialogue that adds value to the community. By doing this we all benefit from each other.

lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:57:07 AM

Hi. I don't know if you will trust my opinion but I will try my best by sharing good knowledge in this crypto world.
First issue - merit. Don't beg for merit, don't get hurt if you are not merited to avoid good mood toward your fellow in this world.
Second issue - bitcoin price. You will see toward your way in this crypto world bitcoin price goes up and down it is always happening.
Third issue - altcoins. If you wanted to join in the campaign, go to alternative cryptocurrency section and find the announcement, or bounties altcoins.
Fourth issue - be yourself. Don't copy paste massages make your own massage.

Other you may know while walking in this crypto.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

Bitcointalk works as a channeling forum for bitcoin users to start discussions, and as a bounty to create ads in the presence of new coin coins that will appear on the market.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

Just follow the golden rules of the bitcointalk forum if you don't want your account to get ban and ask in proper thread if you want some good answers. There are so many useful topics and threads for you here as a newbie, just use the search button or ask other member of the forum because this is a sharing of knowledge about crypto currency.

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

At first, we need to gain a lot of knowledge or information about btc therefore you will be familiarize in any aspect of it. In gathering more knowledge you must go to Beginners section, more information you can have there. In engaging to btc is not easy therefore you need to be patient and much determinated to do such things. The more you actively participate in the forum,is the more chances to earn profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

In fact, bitcoin is an ordinary computer program. Only it is located not on any particular computer or server, but immediately on millions of computers that communicate directly with each other through this program.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

First and foremost, you need to have detailed knowledge about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market.
Once you have that, you can join a few signature campaigns which would pay you money for helping out other people by answering their queries. It is a nice and easy way to make money provided you have all the knowledge.
Lastly, you should have a good command over English grammar as reading sentences typed in poor grammar often creates a negative impact in the mind of the users.
Shruti schdv

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Regular engagement in relevant discussions is an effective way to work on bitcointalk.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Personally, I think that you first need to learn the rules, the ways of this forum, in general for all questions there are answers in the branch for beginners. Also you need to know the general definitions of bitcoin, crypto currency in general. All depends on your curiosity and your interests.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

Good start dude. Ok, you can start a small investment in it.Experience is the best teacher whatever. So the direct experience helps you to learn more about bitcoin and crypto market. This knowledge and your speculative ideas direct your further movements.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

The first thing you should to do before start to work are you have to learn about crypto currency and about this forum. When you have enough of knowledge about that it Will help you to work on this forum. Learn and try to make quality post Will help you to increase your rank because bounty or signature Campaign not accept newbie.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

In my experience working in bitcointalk is not easy you need to hunt if there is available slot for signiture campaigns because mostly it is always full. If there is no available have a patience of waiting and if you are in campaigns you really need to follow the instructions for you to get paid.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

There is a thread for beginners. I would suggest to go there and read some rules and regulation, almost question and answer for beginners is there. It's important to know first the rules in this forum before you join in any campaign or any works in bitcoin forum. This bitcointalk forum will help you to get more information about bitcoin and also help you to gain income.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

All you need to do is learn through these forums, topics and other discussions just read and read different topics to gather different information and become knowledgeable enough about bitcoin and other basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies and if you have questions about crypto you can just ask this community they will always help you and if others need help don't forget to help them, this community help each others grow and grow. Just follow different rules and regulations.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

You can be an effective bounttmy hunters if you are dedicated and hardworking. You can earn money here if you are dedicated here on you job that you realy want to join here becuae actualy there are som many project that did not pay or they are not succesful so if you become affected about that then you wil become discourage at all and didnt like the job anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: