Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to work on bitcointalk effectively?  (Read 969 times)
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:27:40 AM

if my opinion is working effectively for bitcoin is by way of wise comments, and also need accuracy, I am sorry my comments are wrong, reasonable new beginner.

yron51

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

To work in bitcointalk effectively is by reaching Jr. Member and joining campaign to obtain more income
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

To work bitcoin effectively is by joining the campaign,comments facebook twitter,mining and all other bitcoin sources.Learn more about bitcoin reading articles and newspaper or some other information when you can find btc to work.Thats my way to work my btc effectively.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

in my opinion to work in this forum efficiently you should read the information from this forum and read the notices of some coin, not only that you can also get cryptocurrency from this forum you can be the participation of bounty campaign and airdrop if you want.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

To work in bitcointalk effectively is by reaching Jr. Member and joining campaign to obtain more income

For me, to work on bitcointalk effectively we have to be responsible with our comments that somehow it will help others especially the beginners. We should be knowledgeable about bitcoin so that the thoughts that we are going to share is helpful and will give enlightenment to those who are confuse and doubtful about bitcoin. Regardless of the topic, lets make it sure that we convey the right idea and information.
fortuneteller

Activity: 49
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:09:06 AM

I am still a newbie like you and this points may help you on your journey to bitcoin.
1. Read and be knowledgeable on what Bitcoin is. (This may help you relate on topics posted in this forum)

2. Be updated on Bitcoin news or other related articles on cryptocurrencies (You will be knowedgeable on current trends)

3. Follow the rules and regulations set forth by moderator of this forum (Ofcourse you will be guided by this rules in posting)

4. Look for topics that you are knowledgeable to answer (Answering topics you do not know may result to irrelevant answer)

5. If you were able to rank up, you may look for signature campaigns but look for their requirements before you apply. (This campaigns may help you earn)

6. If you are already hired in the campaign, follow numbers 3 and 4. hehe Good luck on your journey.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

In starting to participating in this forum the first thing that you need to do is to gathered a information and knowledge about.anything that regards to this system. For a newbie like you, I suggested that you may go to Begginers Section where in you can gain there a lot of information. And also you can search in other websites like google and YouTube for the additional knowledge that you can gain there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

The best way to work here effevtively, is to manage your time here in the forum and also in your personal life, because here in the forum if you are already starting to wprk on a campaign you are required to reach the weekly post quota to receive the payment, so if you can't manage ypur time properly you can't reach also the post quota. That is my advice to you.
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:15:52 AM

All you need is to focus, do a lot of reading and research. Do not be persuaded easily with negative thoughts about bitcoin and most importantly you must have passion in what you are doing.
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:23:59 AM

In my opinion, if you want to work on bitcointalk effectively, you have to abide by the rules of the forum, and read more about social media to supplement your knowledge, then we contribute articles on the forum.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

When you started in bitcointalk we need more knowledge to gained more information how we earn and make more profits through crypto.Reading a lots in forum makes more knowledgeable and knows how to invest,playing in gambling,trading and also how to join in some campaign.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:38:46 AM

This forum is built for the questions of co-bitcoin users. All you have to do here is to read threads for you to gain some knowledge about bitcoin. In bitcointalk, the other good thing here is instead of gaining knowledge, you will also earn money if you want by joining campaigns and completing the required posts. There are many things you should learn here. You just need to follow the rules and everything would flow smoothly.

frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

bitcointalk is our place to get together, learn and earn money from hands-on campaign projects and gift campaigns. first you have to read a lot, understand the rules and post in this forum if your rank has gone up to junior then you can follow the campaign and get the coin.

DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:40:57 AM

The most effective way for you is to actively participate in discussions in this forum, write useful articles to receive merits from others so you can reach the new rank in this forum before Start a job.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

According to my opinion, to take a shot at bitcoin talk successfully we must be dependable with our remarks that by one means or another it will help other people particularly the tenderfoots. We ought to be educated about bitcoin with the goal that the considerations that we will share is useful and will offer edification to the individuals who are befuddle and far fetched about bitcoin. Notwithstanding the point, lets ensure that we pass on the correct thought and data.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:30 AM

Easy and simple just explore bitcointalk furom read, study, learn, and join and partecipate in this furom discussion in that way you learn more about crypto and at the same time you meet friends around the world.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀