Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to work on bitcointalk effectively?  (Read 969 times)
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

I think you should read the posts on this forum. build quality posts. You can also ask questions on the forum. This gives you a lot of knowledge about bitcoin.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Very difficult for newbie. I think that you should read some guides about bitcoin at first and maybe watch few videos. Learning and improving your knowledge is important.
shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

The core in this forum is to share knowledge about the world of Cryptocurrency. Learn more on this forum. All you need is Read and Read.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks
If you have a desire to earn tokens - I recommend taking part in the bounty company:
 ❖ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637.0 ❖. Luckchemy gave best reward.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

for relevant topics you like to read, can be search through the forum or use google stating the topic idea with bitcointalk also. You will be surprised how well topics had been discussed and how many topics had been raised. it will be useful instead of raising another topic. You can also catch some funs on off topics, probably on sports and politics. Everything around is not all about money.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

First of all, I believe that one of the main reasons why bitcointalk has remained the most important forum in terms of blockchain technology, is the possibility of obtaining valuable information regarding the development of this technology and the news that continually emerge in the different projects that continually arise in the field of cryptocurrencies.

The possibility of obtaining some reward for advertising support for any of these projects is merely secondary, so it seems unfortunate to consider bitcointalk as a work platform.
abrr

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

You should read interesting topics on this forum. Also, you should read information about Bitcoin, Ethereum, history deleopment of cryptocurrency. If you want to earn some tokens you can participate in bounty campaigns
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

You should read interesting topics on this forum. Also, you should read information about Bitcoin, Ethereum, history deleopment of cryptocurrency. If you want to earn some tokens you can participate in bounty campaigns

Well, it's not about work, but about learning, and I see that the OP clearly mentioned that he's interested in working here. Not sure what he meant actually, but it could be signature campaigns, auctions, lending money, what else?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
The Generics

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Bitcointalk will effectively work when you have more knowledgeable information on how to engage other members in this forum with the perspective and valuable thoughts. By reading and learning the concepts of this cryptocurrency world, you will understand the essence of talk in this forum. And it will difinitely work.
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

Thank you so much, your post was really helpful. Hope I get to junior member soon.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

If you want work in bitcointalk effectively is to contribute to the forum. Read the forum rules and learn on how to use search bar in the upper right. First thing to do before you contribute is to read forum rules first and in that way you would be able to contribute and also learn about crypto industry.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
akihiko

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

All you need to do is to read, explore and reply to some of the thread/forum you are interested in. Thanks
mashedtasks4

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

You need to have online for atleast 1-2 hours per day to have a better start and keep posting atleast one a day.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

In Bitcointalk forum, you will learn more thru reading, asking questions and following rules and regulations of the forum, it's not about earning from the forum, it's more on gaining knowledge that you can be use to be more knowledgeable in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.

This piece is saying it all. To add to this, I think whiles you learn more on the forum, it is always advisable to make high quality post on the forum so that you can also earn merits.
nilstairsa

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

Be loyal to everyone, if you are higher member, then learn to donate merits to the most deserving one only.
Ushad

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 01:28:39 PM

I am not too conversant with Bitcointalk and how merits are gotten and i would appreciate anyone that can walk me through the process.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 05:44:51 PM

Well, the first thing you need to do is to make sure that you make yourself knowledgeable enough with regards to crypto, trading and investing. Afterwards, you can start exploring the forum and if you still have questions in mind, find some topics related to that question that may help you get the answer. If you don't see one, do not hesitate to ask, the people here wil surely give you some helpful information about your concerns. Then, you can start finding ways on how you can earn according to your field of expertise, make sure you know well about that certain way you are entering to avoid failing or getting scammed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: