Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard (an ultimate guide)  (Read 1398 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

A good topic to turn into a debate.  But should this topic required here?  Though it's worth sharing each one's thought on hard work and smart work,  this won't serve much. I really appreciate your initiative to contribute your skills and experience to this forum. Get depth studying, analysing crypto moves,  news and etc and then create threads to serve more here.  Apologize if this harms you.  Thank you buddy.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:25:34 AM

Working hard doesn’t mean you have your boss, it can also be use to achieve your goal. Your goal will make you more inspire until you work smarter and that’s the result of being hard working. We work because we want something to achieve and it you are committed on that, you will do everything.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Merited by Hell-raiser (1)

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

Even when we have heard several talks about working smart, but a lot of people are still work hard thinking that someone will have to teach them to work smart or they are thinking they are working smart. Quite a number of times, I am always taken aback when I begin to imagine what people spend their time on to earn money, struggle, use their strength but nothing to show for it while they are left with no other option than to believe in miracles in other to come out of penury. However, working smart is not something that falls on you or easy to come by, rather its a conscious effort to break away from the shackles of poverty with constant research and education, you are sure to work smart and be financially independent.
Hell-raiser (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Merited by audaciousbeing (2)

Even when we have heard several talks about working smart, but a lot of people are still work hard thinking that someone will have to teach them to work smart or they are thinking they are working smart. Quite a number of times, I am always taken aback when I begin to imagine what people spend their time on to earn money, struggle, use their strength but nothing to show for it while they are left with no other option than to believe in miracles in other to come out of penury. However, working smart is not something that falls on you or easy to come by, rather its a conscious effort to break away from the shackles of poverty with constant research and education, you are sure to work smart and be financially independent.

I wholeheartedly agree with your comment but here I want to discuss more practical aspects of being smart in respect to how we earn our living. Indeed, you can't just decide to become smart and then fake it till you make it. It is more about your actions, not about your ideas. We all know than working smart is better than working hard, but what distinguishes one from the other in real life? In other words, I consider this thread as more of a practical guide to being or working smart rather than some abstract and mostly useless musings over the matter, something which you can take home. An example of that I have given in the OP. This is the approach which I try to follow myself but obviously it is not the only possible way to get there.
Joy12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

Working smart and working hard should be come together. Working hard is not so easy to do and accomplish. Working smart maybe the next thing to do after working hard. To be a successful one, we need to work hard. We cant reach what we want if we dont make a move. Everything must go in a process. We need to work hard to achieve what we want and also we need to work smarter. On the other side, we need to work smarter for us to say that we are working hard. You need to have a knowledge and we need to be smart in everything that we are doing. We need a focus so that they must say that we are working hard.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

Both are essential.  If we want to be successful, we shouldn't be content to simply work smarter. The most successful people work smart, but they also work exceptionally hard. They maintain the same level of persistence and drive while learning ways to do things more efficiently. Hard work and smart work alone are not sufficient for success.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

For me i can say its not enough if you just work hard coz even me im working for 12 hours a day and no day-off but still theres no changes in my life status I still live in poverty.So i think working hard will be more effective when u work in smarter way.Even you work smarter but your too lazy its still useless so working hard and working smart should be combined.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Working hard and working smart is totally different, people said that you have to work harder so you can reach your dreams this isn't true so many people out there have been working so hard to reach their dreams but they failed while the other can reach the dreams by working smarter. The richest people are those who worked smarter they are literally making money by hiring those who work harder, so you know the difference between these subjects.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

My father was a hard worker, he worked for 35 years in the same company.
He was a good worker, Dedicated and skilled but that was at a time before computers really.
Nowadays there are so many more opportunities for people to work Smarter rather than working hard for someone else.
Of course we have to be able to identify how to work smarter and not harder and there are through no fault of their own identify this.

Yeah this is the reality. Ask the old peoples and they will tell how they used do the hard work and they never got the share they should have been receiving always. What they received is just the shouts of big boss and more than 8 hours of work schedule in the same chair. Couldn't believe how they did it for so long time. Just look at the todays world now, people here are working very smart and they have no bosses on the asses. They can earn as much they want and whenever they want it to do so. So thats the difference between these two types of working types. We must choose wisely and change according to the situation.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

Good one buddy.If you are hard worker,both of your boss and lead will get as much work from you.In single word,they use you for they growth and development.If any one in your team not working well,your lead ask you to complete it with patience.But the fact is you are fool.So I would like to be a smart worker and still I was as like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

How do I define working hard? Working hard for me is something like you do the hard job like masonry, plumbing, carpentry and the like that involves too much energy in order to give a better output. A hard work but less income as to compare with those who are working smart. Most of the people who do this job are those who was not given the chance to finish their studies. Their mindset is "to work and be paid". But for the smarter people who have the same job like this, maybe their offer a negotiation, agreement and contract on how to finish the project with the agreed price at a given time, so that aside from their daily income they can have a profit also for the agreement and contract they made.

Working smarter needs a lot of self determination and positive outlook in life that whatever you do, it will succeed. And when time comes that there is a failure, consider this as a lesson that teaches us to do better. It also means that you don't have to stick for only one job at a time, have a part time job as much as possible but not to the extent that you almost forgot yourself to have a time for relaxation because if that will happen, it is like you are working harder.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

Working hard and working smart is totally different, people said that you have to work harder so you can reach your dreams this isn't true so many people out there have been working so hard to reach their dreams but they failed while the other can reach the dreams by working smarter. The richest people are those who worked smarter they are literally making money by hiring those who work harder, so you know the difference between these subjects.
So the bottom line is working  harder would  not guaranteed your  success smart worker  has  a greater  opportunity to success than hard worker. Know  how to use around you for your advantage is a smart move.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

What do you mean by working smarter?
If you are working as a programmer, then it may be right, as a smart programmer can do in few minutes something that a hard worker programmer that didn't think a lot about the code that he is going to write and about other ways of programming, would do in hours.
I think that if you want to be the perfect employer, you need to both work hard and work smart, That's the type of employers who earns the most and are the most successful in their life.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

How are you going yo have some chances if you do not work hard? I believe many of them want to work smart beside a work hard but they do not really get what is working hard and what is working smart. By being a hard worker does not mean you can't find a good salary, I believe many of them already working hard and get what do they want and good salary too. Besides, working smart is you take very good chances and use that chances to get out from your comfort zone and starting a new business which is this is really hard for many people and that is why they just keep on working hard instead of working smart
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

Working hard and working smart is both essential for you to be efficient. In order to achieve your goals you need to think wisely and work hard to reach it. My practical way on working smart is to have savings while working and start to look for passive income so that your hard earned money will gain additional profit.

yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

My opinion about these two things is that smart work works with the mind to use with little effort. While hard work works to use more time and extra effort for the same results. But in the modern era where internet is increasingly used for all activities I agree to work smarter in order to use a more productive time.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

My opinion about these two things is that smart work works with the mind to use with little effort. While hard work works to use more time and extra effort for the same results. But in the modern era where internet is increasingly used for all activities I agree to work smarter in order to use a more productive time.
Yes its true, for me being hardworker is good, that is also being sincere and commited to things you are requested to do. However being a smart worker is being wise like you have to find ways to make your work faster and easier to do. Both attitudes are good values to aquire when you are employed. So be a hardworker at the same time a smart worker.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

Working hard isnt enough to achieve and get anything you wanted, sometimes working smart is also needed.Just like in bitcoin, even if you work hard and put mucn effort in it, but you doesnt think wisely with your decisions, one mistake could lead you in losing the chance to get well and make money.Think wisely and work hard is a good combination specially in this line of work, investing.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Working hard will definitely make you a better person but working smart would get you an advantage when it comes to profit acquisition. For me tho, you need to balance both things to maximize your gains.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

Working wise is better rather than working hard. If you work hard then don't use your mind then you're just fooling yourself because you are just doing things over and over again without progression and advancements. By working wise you will have less time working because you think of a better way of doing things. Entrepreneurs work smart, they think of something new in the market that's why they succeed in life. Working hard is also a good mindset but you have to work smart because this will make everything a lot easier.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: