Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2172 times)
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:09:09 PM

I suggest you use the exchange binance, because coin coins are there already in select in the sense is a good coin. and secure security is given binance. or you choose okex this is a korean exchange and good in my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

I like trading on exchanges with leverage,Poloniex,unfortunately doesn't have this option for crypto-usdt pairs,so I'm using Bitfinex and Bitmex exchange  which are very good for margin trading.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

I recommend KuCoin with the following advantages:
Customer service 24/7, whether from website, wechat, telegram, twitter, facebook, etc.
Free deposit fee for any cryptocurrency
Fast deposit and withdrawal process
KuCoin supports trading for many types of cryptocurrency
Design a neat and attractive trading platform, can use the indicators in TradingView.
There are monthly lottery programs and various other interesting programs for members
For security issues, Kucoin uses a bank-grade encryption system, as well as their security and systems already using industry protocol standards
This article I quote from:
https://steemit.com/crypto/@lonejo/inilah-exchange-yang-lebih-baik-dan-lebih-menguntungkan-dibanding-binance-peluang-untung-besar
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

The best exchange is polonex because polonex is less fees and the the volume of bitcoins are big.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

For me it is binance, kucoin, Poloneix and bittrex those exchange is the best for me. I don't like hitbtc because I read last time there's a allegation to their withdrawal, a lot of pending withdrawals.
Bad news about HitBtc since a good time although it is one of the best exchange platforms for new users and also new coins willing to be listed. Last time i discovered that HitBtc can accept listing shit coins for three days or a week and get paid in btc. A good reputation can easly be destroyed by the bad management and the greed visions of the team behind. I like binance as it is doing the best job besides other strong platforms.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

EXMO. The daily volume is about $ 75 million, supports 45 pairs and withdrawal in 13 currencies, among which there is a ruble, a hryvnia and even a Polish zloty, dollars and euro. Negative reviews are few, most are reduced to delays in input-output of funds.
it is a good choese!!!
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

seems to be seen from the movement of all the red altcoin I think all the exchanges are not good to sell altcoin we have!
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

my favorim binance. The crypto money world is very moving. the graphics are bad. the volume of money is decreasing. they all happen very fast. While this is the case, you need to find the most suitable exchange site for you.
goshaperevalov

Activity: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

of course bitrex or binance

bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

There's a lot of good exchages. For me I have tried binance and houbi and works fine.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
Omosomofa

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges for Trading Cryptocurrency
Binance
KuCoin
Coinbase cryptocurrency exchange is the one of the world's most popular way to trade Bitcoins, Ethereum and Litecoin. CoinMama. Coinmama is the another broker working in the market since 2013.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

I use Cryptopia,bittrex,Poloniex,Binance and Kucoin if you wanted to add in your list picl livecoin,coinexchange,hitbtc and Houbi Try to diversify your coins and sell them carefully. Be careful when you deal with your trades. The market is very volatile at this moment.
serjik228

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I think it's binance
Very fast and liquid exchange
There was a hacking attempt which was stopped by
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

I think Kucoin is the best exchange because it is easy to use, the have a lot of coins and the referral systeem is interesting.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

I still like Binance exchange the most as they really are investing to the security. Secondly I like decentralized exchanges, although we haven't see decentralized exchange that as smooth as Binance but maybe we'll see better in the future as scaling solutions for some blockchain are currently being discuss. P.S. Anyway, I haven't tried Waves dex.
peleng

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

I still like Binance exchange the most as they really are investing to the security. Secondly I like decentralized exchanges, although we haven't see decentralized exchange that as smooth as Binance but maybe we'll see better in the future as scaling solutions for some blockchain are currently being discuss. P.S. Anyway, I haven't tried Waves dex.
Decentralized exchanges have their nuances, theoretically they are safer, but in practice they are less practical. Ordinary exchanges like Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin are more convenient to use. In general, for me it does not matter which exchange to use for trading, the main thing is that I had the coins to trade.  Roll Eyes
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Decentralized exchanges have their nuances, theoretically they are safer, but in practice they are less practical. Ordinary exchanges like Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin are more convenient to use. In general, for me it does not matter which exchange to use for trading, the main thing is that I had the coins to trade.  Roll Eyes

Its stable platform and excellent technical team deserve the best among all exchanges. Binance as the best exchange, though, masi has a weakness perhaps lack of fiat trading skills
singpolyma

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

Binance and Bitrex are the most convenient for me and I use two. Others did not use, may be there are something better
peleng

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

Its stable platform and excellent technical team deserve the best among all exchanges. Binance as the best exchange, though, masi has a weakness perhaps lack of fiat trading skills
Binance at the moment is deservedly one of the best crypto currency exchanges. It is very convenient for me to trade on it, I think very many will agree with me. In addition, as soon as a new coin hits the binance, it grows significantly in value.  Smiley
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

currently the best and most recommended exchange is bittrex
because bittrex security is very strong
many options are also contained in bittrex...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: