Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange?  (Read 2179 times)
aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

Binance for long term holds, Kucoin for new coins, Cryptopia for shitcoins. I also use IDEX and Forkdelta for ERC20 exchanges.

Sounds about right, as for you question about low market caps - gotta to cryptopia
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

It's difficult to choose ... I like decentralized exchanges, I hope that in the future they are very popular. Unfortunately it has less volume at the moment. Maybe I choose Binance.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

Bittrex I think is enough about daily trading volume and user convenience
Bittrex now requires users to do KYC to withdraw
I think that's what makes all withdrawal transactions safer

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

Im gonna pick coinexchange because unlike other exchange ce have an advantage in terms of withdrawal fee. The volume of trader is good and smooth in trading

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

The best exchange bittrex .because bittrex are high volumes of bitcoins. And altcoins.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:04:14 AM

There are so many good exchange in the market right now. Here are the list: Binance, Bittrex. Kucoin, Cryptopia, Qryptos, HitBTC, Etoro, CryptoGo, Coinbase, 24option, LocalBitcoins, CEX.io, Xcoins, changelly, poloniex, blockchain and many other more. But for me, the best exchange is Binance.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

While they are currently getting to market I believe this ICO will be a contender as they are the first arbitrage exchange. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

They aim at bringing the masses into crypto with an easy to use interface as well as leveling the price volatility that keeps so many scared people out. In addition, the principal visionary has 30 years design experience and the CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges and they’ve worked on successful projects together before.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.

Well, all the exchanges you have mentioned really are legitimate and good ones to be honest. But if you are looking to swing trade or even day trade someday in the future, I think the best thing to do is to be on as many exchanges as possible. The reason as to why is because not all of the coins are gonna be listed on the same exchanges every time. Which will really give you a hard time if you are only on a single exchange. Although it may be too much of a hassle and may require a lot of effort and making sure they are not ripping you off big time, having accounts on various exchanges is very beneficial.
boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

I really like kucoin and exmo at this moment.

Although sometimes kucoin do give me problems with their withdrawal but these issues usually iron out very fast.

however in this game, I think there are no loyalties and better exchanges are likely to pop up every now and then.

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

best exchange i used so far is bittrex because of the security features they have, i am comfortably using it and feel secured with my investment though not all coins registered on it i prefer using it, second choice is hitbtc, because new coins from my bounty works mostly registered here in this exchange, i dont recomend binance because of some issues occured in its exchange.
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

I have accounts on about 6 or 7 exchanges, and mostly use either Binance and Bittrex (more recently I've started using Kucoin too). From searching around, I like the look of Huobi, seems to get quite a lot of the new coins and has decent volume, plus seems reasonably trustworthy. Are there any other exchanges worth looking at for trading lower marketcap coins that have decent liquidity? Went off Bittrex a bit, they seem to have a hard on for de-listing coins. Not looking to day-trade, but maybe swing trade. Bought into the ICO of Cobinhood and have done a few trades on there, but still not great volume.
I prefer HitBTC.
HitBTC has been operating since 2013 and is a trading platform with a beautiful design, a fast engine, multi-currency support and the ability to trade both different crypto-currencies and tokens. To replenish and withdraw funds in the currency, the user needs to undergo verification. But even without this procedure you can use the HitBTC service. True, then only crypto currency will be available for input and output.
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

i think binance is the best exchange so far,
the price of  altcoins is quite good and high in Binance, It's very easy and simple to use Binance Exchange.
hoangmika9x

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

Binance and Poloniex, Wex  also good Cheesy

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

So far I have tried Binance, IDEX, Etherdelta, Kraken and Kucoin. I have invested some in legolas aswell, but they dont have a ready product yet.

So far I find Kucoin the best out of the centralized exchages that I have tried, Binance is also good. Between the decentralized exchanges, I find IDEX to be the best one.

But I hope that I can say that NEX and Legolas are the best ones later this year, but that is yet to happen.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

I already tried forkdelta and IDEX both are good exchange sites. But for me IDEX is the best because the instructions is very straight forward and easy to use.. I also love the website design of IDEX it is simple but eye catching.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

I have use Binance, Bitrex and Houbi. Recently I use Houbi and the transaction went very fast. The same goes with Binance and Bitrex. So I wold recomment the 3 exchanges. Smiley
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

I prefer decentralized exchanges. Basically I trading on Idex and Ehterdelta and all my friends I recommend these exchanges. In my opinion, this is the most convenient and safe exchanges.
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

last binance hack attempt showed us that binance is the best exchange for now.
Its secure and fast! bittrex is doing good but its too slow then binance.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

My all-time favorite is Binance because it's easy to use, low on trading fee and the best part is no minimum deposit to use the exchange. Binance also has a great security features, that way you are safe with phishing sites.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

For my opinion i choose Bittrex. Because register an account on Bittrex is really difficult, especially verification, i fail the first one and take 1 month to re-verify. So i think that's a secure exchange, high volume, many altcoins.
The second, Bittrex have never hacked and it's an US exchange  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: