Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.Gox/AurumXchange Partnership - European Transfers Now Available  (Read 2278 times)
MtGox_Adam (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 09:06:54 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2011, 09:49:34 AM by MtGox_Adam

via: https://mtgox.zendesk.com/entries/20298268-aurumxchange-partnership-european-transfers-now-available

We are pleased to announce that through an agreement with AurumXchange, you can now purchase Mt.Gox redeemable codes using SEPA wire transfers, Local GBP transfers in the UK, and USD wire transfers. This will allow European Mt.Gox users to deposit to their Mt.Gox account or withdrawal to their European bank account as an alternative to the standard SEPA transfers we offer.

In addition to this, you can also:

·      Purchase codes instantly and automatically using e-currencies.

·      Sell codes back to AurumXchange and receive instant payment through e-currencies.

·      Sell codes back to AurumXchange and receive wire transfers in USD with no restrictions on the amount.

·      Sell codes back to AurumXchange and receive a SEPA EUR transfer.

·      Sell codes back to AurumXchange and receive a direct bank transfer within the UK.

There are more features on the horizon:

·      Purchase AurumXchange MasterCard Instant Load debit card and load it INSTANTLY with your Mt.Gox redeemable codes (Coming July 29th).

·      Buy and sell Mt.Gox redeemable codes through bank transfers in the following currencies: CHF, AUD, CAD, HKD, YEN, MYR, NZD, SAR, SEK, and THB  (Coming July 25th).

·      Transfer your Mt.Gox redeemable codes to ANY Visa or MasterCard in the world (Coming end of August).

·      INSTANT bank transfers to buy Mt.Gox redeemable codes from selected European countries (coming mid September).

Buying and Selling Mt.Gox Redeemable Codes

To BUY Mt.Gox Redeemable codes go to https://www.aurumxchange.com/buy and follow the onscreen instructions.

To SELL Mt.Gox Redeemable codes, go to https://www.aurumxchange.com/sell and follow the onscreen instructions.

To Exchange Mt.Gox Redeemable codes to and from other currencies, please go to https://www.aurumxchange.com/exchange and follow the onscreen instructions.

We currently have bank accounts in the following countries:

·      United Kingdom

·      St. Vincent

Coming July 25th, our system will be able to take orders from and to our accounts in the following countries:

·      Australia

·      Austria

·      Belgium

·      Finland

·      France

·      Germany

·      Hong Kong

·      Ireland

·      Italy

·      Lisbon

·      Malaysia

·      Netherlands

·      New Zealand

·      Spain

·      Slovakia

·      South Africa

·      Sweeden

·      Switzerland

About AurumXchange

Aurum Capital Holdings, Inc. was founded on 2007 by a group of seasoned professionals in the technology and electronic payment industry. Since then, the company has been providing software and security services in the e-currency and electronic payment industry. In 2009, Aurum Capital Holdings decided to start an electronic currency business called The Aurum Exchange Company, quickly becoming one of the biggest and most trusted e-currency exchangers in the world. The AurumXchange company is a certified exchanger for GlobalDigitalPay, Solid Trust Pay, HD-Money, C-Gold, and it is also the official wholesaler for CosmicPay. We also work with Liberty Reserve and the company is currently undergoing the certification process to become a certified exchanger. The company is incorporated in the Commonwealth of Dominica, an offshore tax-free heaven with one of the strongest privacy and banking secrecy in the world.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morthawt

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 09:50:36 PM

That is very nice, however it still wants to do a "wire" transfer thus costing £15 per transfer, I am unable to use this as the amount I would end up with after that fee would be very very minimal. I would like to see where this direct transfer is at on that site...
Morthawt

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 10:53:36 PM

I am in an email dialogue with someone high up at AurumXchange and so far I am not impressed at what I am reading. Depending on how this goes, I will have a few things to say here... I am hoping things go well.
Morthawt

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 11:25:53 PM

After communication with someone from that company, I know they need to work on their customer service skills a little. But aside from that, they have assured me that if I am trying to get my money from mt.gox for the lowest fee cost possible that I don't need to be going with them as their fees are high period.

I understand you want to exchange your money at minimal cost, but it is not going to happen with our company.

Looks like I am not going to go with this company after all. I am not going to pay a ridiculously high fee like that for a domestic "direct transfer" as I have been assured will stand, even though it says "Wire Transfer (GBP) fee" they say the fee goes for even a domestic direct transfers.

If I sell you something and you come pick it up and I say "The postage fee is £15" yet you picked it up because you live next door, that is wrong and borderline illegal in my opinion. You do not pay "Wire" fees on a domestic direct transfer. I know they said they use a third party company for UK transfers and thus they incur fees, but if the fee to the customer is the same for wire and domestic, why do a hidden domestic transfer when it is labled as wire?

I just don't like how things are going on there. Even if they re-label the fee to something more accurate, £15 for a domestic uk to uk direct transfer costing the same £15 for a "Wire" transfer seems like a total boat load of milkage of the customer.

I sincerely hope they reconsider their fee policy, especially if they are behind the scenes doing direct transfers and charging the same fees as an international "wire".

Just my opinion, I am not saying I am right or they are wrong. I just, in my opinion, think this is not a good idea unless you are transfering very large amounts of money over the place due to the fees even on small transactions.

I hope Mt.Gox gets their accounts sorted so I can just deal with someone I know who won't spill half my money into their cup while handing it to me.

stellan0r

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 03:10:50 PM

yep, fees are waaaaay to high.

just get your sepa working again, please! no need for such a company in between.

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
Aggro
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2011, 12:02:40 AM

We are offering SEPA EUR to MtGox USD @ 1.42 for a limited time! Details here:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=32912.0
aquabit

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 01:33:44 PM

Successfully withdrawn from Mt. Gox --> Euro bank account. Thanks. Smiley
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 07:36:33 PM

Successfully withdrawn from Mt. Gox --> Euro bank account. Thanks. Smiley

Glad we could serve you well Smiley. We are now also offering INSTANT LOADING Mastercards on our website to cash out MtGox in an instant way.

More information here:

https://www.aurumxchange.com/cards

nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 07:46:39 PM

Just a little nitpicking... Lisbon is not actually a country Wink
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 08:16:44 PM

Just a little nitpicking... Lisbon is not actually a country Wink

LOL Thank you! I meant to write Portugal, but looking at the list of cities, one slipped away Wink
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 11:45:37 AM

Accidentally submitted a voucher for 25BTC instead of $25, it was accepted, but the order didn't go through. My LR was never credited.

Created a support ticket last night.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: