Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN AND ITS ENDING?  (Read 897 times)
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

The people who don't have understanding about Bitcoin are spreading news about it's end. Even some media agencies are also spreading such news globally. As per latest news Germany gave acceptance to Bitcoin even some countries declared it illegal. So Bitcoin is going through it's ups and downs frequently but it has no end because negative publicity also work within positive minds.
yuni52

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

No one can predict about bitcoin, about the life and death of bitcoin, because bitcoin still has fluctuating prices, high or low prices as usual. Bitcoin will end if there is no internet connection in the world

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I believe bitcoin will meet its stabilization point, but won't be dead so soon.

I'd like to add more this is new generation and almost everyone is now connect with internet and using of internet is growing everyday. We should spread bitcoin's news to them who are new in the world of Internet's community and forget about this bitcoin ending causes and reasons.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

I think there is an end to everything, just like there is a beginning to everything. In Bitcoin, it is not any different. It was also made to last only for awhile, and for what reason, we would not know. Perhaps there could be something better that will serve the public more convenience, safety, and longevity. There are multifarious reasons I could think of but we cannot exactly determine what could be its downfall primarily because we have yet to distinguish what and where Bitcoin is at this point in time. Let us state for example, gold. It has been utilized as a form of payment for quite a long time during the olden age but it was eventually replaced with fiat currency because gold is no longer convenient, safe and operational at such time cash was introduced. This goes with Bitcoin as well.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

There is no end to bitcoin. The founder of Draper associates Tim Draper has told that within five years fiat usage will be stopped and the payment system of people will be only virtual currencies. Bitcoin is the only stable cryptocurrency so it will be growing again and again. I don't know whether stopping fiat usage happens or not but bitcoin will be a popular payment system making people to feel it as the way to make quick cash.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

No, This is not ending of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not die. Although Bitcoin price is so low. But even then this does not end. This is a very common situation for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will recover this situation very soon. And it will be increasing so high this time. Now let's see what will happen with Bitcoin.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

There is no end to bitcoin. The founder of Draper associates Tim Draper has told that within five years fiat usage will be stopped and the payment system of people will be only virtual currencies. Bitcoin is the only stable cryptocurrency so it will be growing again and again. I don't know whether stopping fiat usage happens or not but bitcoin will be a popular payment system.
I believe that cryptocurrencies will be popular but I do not believe in the possibility of replacing them with Fiat. People who say so do not understand the laws of Economics. States cannot exist without Fiat. Why do you need cryptocurrency if the state in which you live is destroyed? You have to be realistic. Different worlds require different currencies.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

Years later at some moment the last miner will stop mining and bitcoin` network will stop its functioning. But I don`t think that it would happen in the next hundred years.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Is there any ending or not?
Honestly we can't predict whats the probably the ending of bitcoin but the fact for this argument that as of now bitcoin will still undefeated for its position.And the fact that i know that it will pass for how many years to help us to become one of the elite for success.
GoldnOil

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

Bitcoin won't die.....   its like an expensive painting with many many followers who will always keep it alive....   

with time it will become a true store of value.... 

Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

The end of the bitcoin is accepted it all countries around the world, people all over the world know the bitcoin, its development is very good, and many stores accept bitcoin payment, the bitcoin become a one of the recognized daily currency in the world
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

I think we cannot really foretell what or when bitcoin will end, however we can rest assured that bitcoin has been resilient for a long time now and of there is any cryptocurrency that can help us, it would be bitcoin in surviving all of this. Looking back, a lot has doubted bitcoin but lo and behold and still bitcoin is still the king and still the number one cryptocurrency that we all try to be with. And to me, I’d rather believe and hold on to mu bitcoin rather than go with the flow and pnic

Y U MAD AT ME
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

I dont think bitcoin will have an ending. Although many are attacking bitcoin now. Bad news after bad news came and make people look at bitcoin wrongly. But we are here, we stayed, we're still continuing our support for bitcoin. So long as we continue to patronize bitcoin, it will not have an ending. We are the future of bitcoin.
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

No and never it is just a beginning my mate. You will find this a full-time digital future with digital currency.
You will find the unlimited ways of great digital future.
Get your seat ready.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

I do not think that it would be without crypto currency, as it is called that to live without milk to those who are positive about it, just as bitcoin lovers also can not live without it.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

No and never it is just a beginning my mate. You will find this a full-time digital future with digital currency.
You will find the unlimited ways of great digital future.
Get your seat ready.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will not disappear but grow very strong in the coming time that is sure. Bitcoin is becoming more and more recognized around the world, which is why it gets so much attention and support from the community that it's so unlikely to disappear.

Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

I'm not sure the existence to be able to witness the bitcoin will end, but we are in the vortex of the market and bitcoin is the focus - the cycle of non-centripetal conversions. The future ahead is long days and I will patiently wait for it in the thought of goodness. and like that the bitcoin will end when humans replaced by the robots.
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will not end, though now much, the skewed news about bitcoin, makes its price down quite low, but it's not something that can make bitcoin end. bitcoin will end if, the whole world rejects it, and internet access is no longer usable.
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

bitcoin can not be predicted, when its time will end. my reason, because already many countries that receive bitcoin well, besides bitcoin also increasing and many of its enthusiasts.
EvgenyKonyshev

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

When bitcoin grows Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: