Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:34:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN AND ITS ENDING?  (Read 897 times)
mineko

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

I do not think bitcoin will end, because of the bitcoin of our future, and I believe that bitcoin will not end, because now the bitcoin is so low, and maybe people are afraid of dead bitcoin.
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay and if you are praying for it ending then it won't ever come to pass. Even after the total supply of bitocins is mined, it will be demand by so many people that it will push it price up and it will be safe haven to store your money.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:07:09 AM

Is there any ending or not?

bitcoin before has already experienced the same situation we have.
but every time it happens it finds a way to bounce back.
i believe that people will still patronize it due to the factors it can offer,

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

Bitcoin will be the new trend of this market, Bitcoin will not last forever, of course, because there are no eternal things. But Bitcoin has yet to realize its potential. Most people are just learning about electronic money, they start to care about them
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

There's no ending!!!! There are just alarmists who wanted to get easy and fast money, not vdumyvajas how the market works and cryptocurrency. It takes time after such a resounding take-off, like last year, to stabilize Bitcoin, and then go uphill again.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

The only thing that could end bitcoin is something that is better or quantum computer.
The latter is still science fiction altough some poeple want to thing that it is just around the corner, it is not.

About the first possibilty, it is hard to imagine to thin kof somthing more revolutanry than this but on the other hand when we did not have BTC, noone could imagine it either.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

no, this cycle will continue
prices fall, then up again. down again, and up again. and there will never be an ending.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nguyenduc474616@gmail.com

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:19:10 AM

When the price Bitcoin shrinked very many questions that are also set. Nhưng if you look to the year 2017 you can be tưởng that that Bitcoin will not die. It only the half depth made multiple do that are different different but the last return all of its location
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:22:12 AM

no, this cycle will continue
prices fall, then up again. down again, and up again. and there will never be an ending.
Yes I agree on that. I can't see any possible reason that can make bitcoin ends. I believe that many people and investors really has a big support on it that is why is has an amazing value. And it will really continue to go up and down because it depends upon the volume of users or maybe investors around the globe.

cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:34:34 AM

Don't be so rough on bitcoin man.. It's just growing up. No dead.. Because dead things wouldn't worth 6400+$ .. It'll grow up very soon. just chill and have a quite bear till then
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Don't be so rough on bitcoin man.. It's just growing up. No dead.. Because dead things wouldn't worth 6400+$ .. It'll grow up very soon. just chill and have a quite bear till then

Well it looks like it has started or became alive. Technically, bitcoin's ending is when the last of it was mine but we may never saw it happen because it will happen around 2140. However, it doesn't mean that it will end, people will still hold or even trade bitcoin in the future. This past couple of days seems to be a good start for bitcoin as it is on a sort of bull run and holding strong at $6400-$6600 so its far from being dead.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jedabucol

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

Really bitcoin can't ending because no one can predict if bitcoin will come to an end but we can say it will last for a very long time. When some many people say it will ending it is not end yet or maybe, I hope it has never die or ending.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

it is very difficult to make a decision to predict what will happen in the future about CryptoCurrency, whether they are forever or will end in the blink of an eye. The bitcoin price last month can be said to be down and it's not declared it will be over, but the bitcoin price changes every second and the time. in my opinion bitcoin will not end, because the currency is stronger this year because many people join it.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

All have the end, bitcoin will indeed have the end, but not for now. Bitcoin will not die as fast as you think. Bitcoin will remain in the long run, think positive and have bitcoin then you will benefit from bitcoin.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

most of you newbie are had the same questions on what about you saw in the markets, bitcoin never come to its end, clearly bitcoin is the very first and secure crypto currencies in the world, all altcoins are depending in bitcoin, so how bitcoin come to its end if bitcoin is the main currency in crypto world. how do business starts a project and creates ICO without bitcoin to be use, this is just like dollar that can convert into other currency. this is one of my point of view that bitcoin never come to its end.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

No one really knows if Bitcoin has an ending. For me, I believe that Bitcoin will stay for a long period of time. Bitcoin's downfall of price is just normal. If you think that it is not normal then it means that Bitcoin is ending (for you).
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

No, it will not end. Even if bitcoin were to have a massive, unprecedented crash, there will always be people mining and collecting it. Because it is the first cryptocurrency, it has the strongest brand name. Bitcoin will not go away.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

No body will  knows or imagine whether bitcoin is going to end or not, but we can say it can last long because may companies, countries and banks are accepting Bitcoin now and people are knowing about the bitcoin and the value, with this reason it will make Bitcoin to last long.
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

Many consider it to be over. Many investors are there, and the market price is still very high. It's a big advantage. The ending depends on ourselves. How we use it.
Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

Bitcoin like any other financial instrument can not keep one cent constantly. At the moment, bitcoin is in the lowest position but it will grow, this is for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: