Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my weekly roundup on cryptocurrencies  (Read 103 times)
obay (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

My weekly round up on what I've done this week, what I've invested in and why I feel bitcoin will rise again after this dip - This is due to a lot of factors which I explain in the video,

https://youtu.be/ZYOn-dOerys
YAlex

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

My weekly round up on what I've done this week, what I've invested in and why I feel bitcoin will rise again after this dip - This is due to a lot of factors which I explain in the video,

People are already creating reports on what they bought, sold, and why they did it...in my opinion, this world is going crazy.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

People are already creating reports on what they bought, sold, and why they did it...in my opinion, this world is going crazy.
What is wrong with that? I appreciate such summary because he explains reasons and lists arguments for his decisions. This can help other investors, especially beginners. Everyone needs to make his own research but you have to begin somewhere and listening a report of someone who is more experienced can be a good start
obay (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Hey thanks guys! I appreciate that - I like doing weekly round up's makes my day once I've done 4 days worth of videos!
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

How is the world going crazy with that ? It is a digital age and people can do whatever they feel like. After all, it is better than posting all your movements on Facebook since what he did can at least help someone else in their decisions if they end up concluding to agree with his points. I really see nothing bad in what he has done and he is not like the first person who is going to be creating YouTube videos of this nature anyway, so I wonder why you are making a fuss about it.

I still feel BTC is still in the form of correction and most especially since it is back down in the downtrend, I just have to turn my bear hat on at this moment. However, I agree with you that this is going to be a short correction, so I hope that very soon, it should bounce back and we can get to see what happens next.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: