Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire a contract killer here  (Read 9800 times)
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 03:01:28 PM

I've removed the actual offer of this service in this thread as it really IS illegal. Please no more offering of contract killing.

However the thread will be allowed to live on if discussion covers theory instead of practice, if you know what I mean.

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeFBI (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:01:41 PM

I pondered whether I could make an anonymous offer to pay bitcoins to anyone who killed a known high-risk (unrepentant, unreformed, likely to re-offend) convicted pedophile out on probation after his wrist-slap sentence was served.
That would be cruel self justice, good that you didn't do it.

Angry mob: you should read my offer and comments again...carefully. All perfectly legal.
dacoinminster
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 03:09:25 PM

That would be cruel self justice, good that you didn't do it.

Yes it would be. I'm confused though - I thought you started this thread to find people wanting cruel self justice and willing to pay for it? If you are against murdering the most evil among us, who were you thinking would be murdered that you would be ok with?

Jack of Diamonds

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:12:56 PM

Angry mob: you should read my offer and comments again...carefully. All perfectly legal.

It's not, acting as an intermediary makes you an accessory by legal definition
Accessory to conspiracy to commit murder and abetting a felony makes your offer a federal crime even before anything has taken place

Just because you don't make the hit doesn't mean you aren't criminally liable
http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/accessory_before_the_fact

See the Supreme Court ruling on Standefer vs. the United States
http://supreme.justia.com/us/447/10/case.html

A defendant accused of aiding and abetting in the commission of a federal offense may be convicted after the named principal has been acquitted of an offense:
(1) principals in the first degree who actually perpetrated the offense;
(2) principals in the second degree who were actually or constructively present at the scene of the crime and aided or abetted its commission;
(3) accessories before the fact who aided or abetted the crime, but were not present at its commission;
(4) accessories after the fact who rendered assistance after the crime was complete.

1f3gHNoBodYw1LLs3ndY0UanYB1tC0lnsBec4USeYoU9AREaCH34PBeGgAR67fx
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:15:54 PM

Please no more offering of contract killing.

Nefario.

Reading this, just sounds so Hilarious. I'm just LoL'ing, rofl.
LeFBI (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:24:27 PM

If you are against murdering the most evil among us, who were you thinking would be murdered that you would be ok with?
Creatures that society doesn't need in their neighborhood. I would be ok with it because my offer is not that kind of self justice that you wanted to do.
dacoinminster
Legendary

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 03:37:12 PM

Creatures that society doesn't need in their neighborhood. I would be ok with it because my offer is not that kind of self justice that you wanted to do.

There are hundreds of registered sex offenders living within a few miles of my house, some of which are level-3 dangerous violent predators who are considered highly likely to re-offend. One of them used to stand and watch the grade-schoolers walking out of our local elementary school every day until we called the police enough times to discourage him.

If these guys don't meet your criteria of "Creatures that society doesn't need in their neighborhood." I can't imagine who does.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 03:41:52 PM

i still think this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market would work best.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
mmdough

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:46:36 PM

Creatures that society doesn't need in their neighborhood.

LeFBI (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:48:23 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2011, 09:42:56 PM by LeFBI

dear angry mob:
This thread started with the words: "Want to get rid of some rat that has robbed you, cheated you or that you just dislike and hate?"
Followed by an offer to get you in contact with a contract killer.

The "rat" was meant literally and the contract killer would have been your local pest patrol. Read my comments again, i never wrote anything about killing humans.

A pity that no one found out, the first one who would have mentioned it would have gotten 1btc Cry

i still think this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market would work best.
or silkroad
mmdough

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 03:56:43 PM

dear angry mob:
This thread started with the words: "Want to get rid of some rat that has robbed you, cheated you or that you just dislike and hate?"
Follow by an offer to get you in contact with a contract killer.

The "rat" was meant literally and the contract killer would have been your local pest patrol. Read my comments again, i never wrote anything about killing humans.

A pity that no one found out, the first one who would have mentioned it would have gotten 1btc Cry

or silkroad

HA!

Well played sir. I choose to believe this. Cheesy

Edit:
What makes this really funny is how willing everyone was to believe this was an actual assassination market.
dacoinminster
Legendary

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 04:05:28 PM

dear angry mob:

I love it! Fantastic joke! Any BTC paid to you for that service would be well deserved.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 04:45:29 PM

dear angry mob:

How can a rat cheat on you? Did he promised loyalty?

You are just trying to get out of it like it was nothing. Too bad you can't un-write all the quotes Wink
LeFBI (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 05:17:07 PM

psy: u mad?

How can a rat cheat on you?
"cheat" has more than one meaning.
cheating - An act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition.

Too bad you can't un-write all the quotes
Why would i want un-write any quotes? I even asked Nefario to restore the original thread start, i'm not trying to make anything disappear.

You are just trying to get out of it like it was nothing.
There is no need to get out of anything. You're just angry because you got fooled by a little wordplay.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 05:22:32 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2011, 05:58:43 PM by psy

psy: u mad?

How can a rat cheat on you?
"cheat" has more than one meaning.
cheating - An act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition.

Too bad you can't un-write all the quotes
Why would i want un-write any quotes? I even asked Nefario to restore the original thread start, i'm not trying to make anything disappear.

You are just trying to get out of it like it was nothing.
There is no need to get out of anything. You're just angry because you got fooled by a little wordplay.

Angry? LOL

Jack of Diamonds

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 05:26:00 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2011, 05:37:30 PM by Jack of Diamonds

No, you're scared shitless the feds will bust down your door so you did what countless people before you have done:

Quote from: Previous post
Sure you can later claim it as a "troll" if you get figured out.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/another-4chan-user-gets-busted-fbi
http://news.oneindia.in/2009/01/10/internet-death-threat-to-obama-leads-to-southern-californian.html

I don't care enough to report some guy in his moms basement looking for some weekend excitement because he's out of money, but someone else probably does.
Hell, the cops don't care or know if you're just "playing a joke" or "actually talking about rats u mad lololo"

All they need is the original post as evidence even if you claim 'prank'

(TL;DR: I'm not going to report anything, just saying cover your ass before making dumb jokes unless you want to be just another statistic)

LeFBI (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 06:16:33 PM

psy: a rat can trick you.
Jack of Diamonds: yeah scared as shit. i nearly wet my pants here. let's see if the feds have nothing better to do than reading this thread. i'll go to the cinema and watch a movie meanwhile.

still angry mob:
if my comments were about killing humans...explain my comments where i wrote "rat" again and again, denied that my service was illegal and even said self justice (in case of murdering humans) for bitcoins is bad:click,click,click,click,click . Oh wait, these are all comments i've written in this thread before giving the rat-hint. Don't be mad...you've been fooled, that's all. ^^,
Jack of Diamonds

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 06:45:47 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2011, 08:51:10 PM by Jack of Diamonds

Getting you in contact with someone to kill an annoying, cheating or robbing rat is not illegal. I do it for justice.

Since you wanted to get technical with words:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rat
Quote from: Oxford English Dictionary
2.  a person who deserts his or her friends or associates, esp in time of trouble
3.  a worker who works during a strike; blackleg; scab
4.  chiefly  ( US ) an informer; stool pigeon
5.  a despicable person
6. smell a rat  to detect something suspicious

Most modern uses of the word refer to the concept of a person just as Rwandans used the word 'cockroach' during the mass extermination of tutsis and moderate hutu people in 1994.

So you might have wanted to pick a better cop-out word & explain it to the judge.
In your context it can only be intepreted as a human being, how many people have been robbed (def. stolen by the use of coercion and violence) by a rodent?

evolve

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:01:34 PM

there is a tor message board  that is supposedly a hitman classifieds/work for hire sort of thing....most of the post are obvious jokes, but a few of the people on there claim to be serious.   

LeFBI (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2011, 07:50:40 PM

Since you wanted to get technical with words:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rat
2.    informal  a person who deserts his or her friends or associates, esp in time of trouble
3.    informal  a worker who works during a strike; blackleg; scab
4.    slang chiefly  ( US ) an informer; stool pigeon
5.    informal  a despicable person
6.    smell a rat  to detect something suspicious

And why did you leave out point one in your above Oxford quote? On rank 1, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rat:
1.    brown rat See also black rat any of numerous long-tailed murine rodents, esp of the genus Rattus , that are similar to but larger than mice and are now distributed all over the world
If you search on google, bing or yahoo for "rat", the first result (text and images) is the animal. Even in your quoted sources, the animal was ranked on first place.

how many people have been robbed (def. stolen by the use of coercion and violence) by a rodent?
I don't know any exact numbers, sry. But it's possible that a rat scratches your face, bites you in your hand and steals the cheese from your sandwich.

In your context it can only be intepreted as a human being
No, it's one way to interpret it but it's not the only one. It was a simple wordplay....not more, not less. If you don't like it, ok. Now let's get over it, life (literally) goes on. ;-)

there is a tor message board  that is supposedly a hitman classifieds/work for hire sort of thing....most of the post are obvious jokes, but a few of the people on there claim to be serious.
^^^^^let's burn him for knowing such a shady place!!!!11 :o)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: