Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Exchange was hacked  (Read 261 times)
fedykog (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

According to rumors, the Binance currency exchange was hacked!
Over the past 24 hours, bitcoin has lost 10.27% of the cost, according to CoinMarketCap. The fall began at about 9:00 pm (UTC + 5) and was caused by rumors about the breaking of the second largest trading volume of the Binance currency exchange.

to bring out coins from binance exchange???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

please let me know where you got the news.
I check my binance account 100% safe coins that I have there including bitcoin.
don't create an issue with no valid proof.

fedykog (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
Merited by Cimmy_revenger (1)

has just found an official explanation regarding negative reviews on hacking the exchange

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001547431
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

has just found an official explanation regarding negative reviews on hacking the exchange

thanks for your information sir.
maybe for now I will be withdraw my altcoin on binance exchange for save.
can you give me exchanger recommended for Trading with hight volume transaction ?
best regard.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Over the past 24 hours, bitcoin has lost 10.27% of the cost, according to CoinMarketCap. The fall began at about 9:00 pm (UTC + 5) and was caused by rumors about the breaking of the second largest trading volume of the Binance currency exchange.

Hacking this binance is only just a mere rumor that will drop the price as it happens lately. Until now we do not get an official statement from them if they experience hacking and suffer huge losses.
I myself have not seen any news about rumors having hacking, if you have a link for me please give it to me.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Likely there is no hack in the binance exchange, maybe people are spreading negative news about the hack rumor. Already CEO of binance of exchange explained that everything is safe with the coins.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

It is not a 24 hours ago it was hacked in two days ago you should but all the funds are safe in the Binance sites so it is not a issue. One big investor sell the number of Bitcoin in the one transaction so big fund is circulating the market once it will hold automatically bitcoin is going to peak you should for three days everything should be normal.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

Hacking this binance is only just a mere rumor that will drop the price as it happens lately. Until now we do not get an official statement from them if they experience hacking and suffer huge losses.
I myself have not seen any news about rumors having hacking, if you have a link for me please give it to me.
Until now I have not received accurate information about the hacking of one of the biggest exchange that is Binance. Like the previous experience that ever happened to MT.GOX then it could have lowered the price of Bitcoin swiftly, but there is still no official confirmation on this matter. I hope this is just a rumor because if it happens it will cause a tremendous panic. People will be scared and then they sell Bitcoin that is owned simultaneously, it will trigger a very significant decrease in Bitcoin price rates.

Clear information will re-convince the public, I hope there will be no more rumors that are not clear because all the news that occurs in the world of digital currency is very risky and can disrupt the development of digital currency in the world.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:50 PM

looks its binance in the crap hack, nothing happened there, i have long had an account and i have some bitcoin remain safe until now, there may be a group of people who influence you to leave the binance
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

As long as they will say that the funds were safe and no funds has been stolen, there's no need to worry about it. I believe that Binance is an honest exchange and they will not put at stake their reputation that they built for a very short amount of time.

So to those traders that suspected binance is hacked and told others that their funds are stolen. It's either they are paid to destroy Binance's reputation or they just want a chaos to produce another dip to the market.

Signature for rent
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

i have some fund there,nothing happened from my side,i think it was just api attack ,and binance has said no fund is lost so we should stop igniting the false rumors,and do not give away your password through phishing links,this is specially for newbie.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

I think binance is fine now because of they are announced the funds are sefe and secure so don't panic, the binance working fine they are announced at their social media

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

I think binance is fine now because of they are announced the funds are sefe and secure so don't panic, the binance working fine they are announced at their social media

Guys for all you. Binance server did not get hacked. Issue is on the some trader's API. Hackers attacked that and went through via that. 2 days back this has been published as a breaking news but with in 10 minutes CEO of Binance came to Twitter said,
Every investors does not need to panic and all the fund is safe. No need to worry at all. You can go with binance without any fear.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

It is not a 24 hours ago it was hacked in two days ago you should but all the funds are safe in the Binance sites so it is not a issue. One big investor sell the number of Bitcoin in the one transaction so big fund is circulating the market once it will hold automatically bitcoin is going to peak you should for three days everything should be normal.

Yah. The CEO Changpeng Zhao shared in his twitter that all funds are safe.  There were irregularities in trading activity and thus the automatic alarms triggered. Some accounts may have been compromised by phishing from before".  This was shared 2 days ago. Hope now everything is in place.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

really?

i dont know
kalpaiya

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I heard that problem was solved. you can trade with your alts normally. now your funds safe in binance. do your works normally.
Hssn

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

Binance was Not hacked the api trending bots use like profitrailer were manipulated, those who used bots having some problems right now, if you don't use any bots then you are fully secured.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

Binance hacking is a rumor that led to a large drop in the price of all cryptocurrencies. Everything is fine and the money is safe. There is no reason to worry.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

Yah. The CEO Changpeng Zhao shared in his twitter that all funds are safe.  There were irregularities in trading activity and thus the automatic alarms triggered. Some accounts may have been compromised by phishing from before".  This was shared 2 days ago. Hope now everything is in place.

The fact is that the prices for Bitcoin always have to be regulated by an artificial ole, so that a lot of Bitcoin is thrown on the market, you can somehow smooth it. And nevertheless, it concerns only one exchanger, not all. But that Bitcoin maleness falls in price.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

Binance published detailed information on "an attempt to large-scale phishing and theft": within two minutes, from 14:58 to 14:59, hackers, using stolen API keys, placed warrants for a pair of VIA / BTC, trying to transfer bitcoins to thirty-one accounts and immediately withdraw, however, by that time the conclusions had already been automatically blocked and the criminals themselves had suffered losses. Bitcoin fell to $ 8733 in two days.  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: