Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:45:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Vs Neo  (Read 449 times)
martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

In order to reduce the risks you need to invest simultaneously in several coins. I think that both of these coins can bring very good profits. These coins are in my investment portfolio.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

Lots of good replies here. I see a lot of people recommending to hold both and I agree. However, I also feel that NEO will have a bigger pump this year due to its technology is ICO's. however the ICO's on Neo have been failing so far...maybe it will start to reverse.

Campaign Manager (2018)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

Whats a better investment in your opinion? Short term and Long term.

both are in the top ten line in the altcoins coinmarketcap both are have potentials to grow and give profits for long term investment savings, i chooe NEO because so far i have a little amount i hold NEO for my long term hold, i will suggest to you mate choosing both of them are profitable if have enough money to buy both coins.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:59:10 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 01:38:28 AM by bitcoin31

For me the better for the longterm investment is the litecoin and for sure it will continue to increase this altcoin. So you can buy more litecoin now and you will gain more profit after few years and for sure you will be happy of what result.  But neo is good also good.  It's your choice what coin is better for longterm.  Just compared the the two coin by making a research.
nycorldseh

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:02:01 AM

neo has a very large community but litecoin is very old. Neo is good...
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

For me the better for the longterm investment is the litecoin and for sure it will continue to increase this altcoin. So you can buy more litecoin now and you will gain more profit after few years and for sure you will be happy of what result.
First of all, I am must be honest that I do not really know about NEO. But I do know is, LITECOIN is good and better to be long-term investment. Even though the developing of LITECOIN may be slower than ETH and Waves, and of course BTC. I think NEO is some new Altcoins that show up in the market. I believe that some new Altcoins is worth investing because those new Altcoins usually will increase in the term of price. But as the wiseman say, do not put all your eggs in one basket. Whatever you do, whatever investment you are going through, just do not invest all your money into one place or one crypto.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

I think you should invest NEO short term and LTC long-term investment.NEO is the better investment because it is releasing successful ICOs and projects.If you are interested in investing in NEO you will need to keep an eye on developments.Neo for a shorter one, since the Neo platform can be used for ISO its growth will be faster.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

For me I would go to NEO, even the price is going up and down, i know and i trust this coin, there are new project that using neo blockchain already.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

I'm seeing a lot of interesting input regarding this litecoin and neo, but in my opinion I really think that Neo is better than Lite in overall category, not just as a currency but as a strong platform as well. Lately Neo is producing a lot of successful ICO, so for me i think you can't go wrong choosing Neo.

light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Its difficult to compare such to different coin. Because LTC used more like payment method on other side NEO is blockchain base for other App and ICO. For long term it difficult to predict which coin will be more successful. If compare ETH and NEO I would choose ETH.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
J3V1L4

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

NEO is technologically better, but the community leads the LTC. My preference would be NEO.

Could not agree more!
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

In fact, both these two crypto currencies are good, and have a future, this is without a doubt. I think NEO will grow in price faster, invest in it better than in Litecoin.

casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

I think neo ofc. Because china support it and china leader for this ecosystem. Litecoin only use for trade , neo is a platform for icos and it has smart contracts. And its only take a point votes.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

When it come to holding on short term and long term plus it's feed back on the users, and as you can see their progress on the chart, i suggest foy uou to pick NEO but they are good both, only NEO earn some more point than Litecoin.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

I do not think Litecoin is a feature. But neo is not. Ethereum will take its place.
As the lightning network grows, the use of litecoin decreases. I do not like litecoin.
Neo-based projects will show themselves this year. I think it will be Neo year.
snYpz

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

NEO for sure.
LTC will be stable, but there are many platforms that have faster tps with comparable low fees.
NEO aims to be 100,000tps by 2020 without sharding - with minimum to no fees.
NEO is blossoming and that is with China markets not actively involved.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

NEO is a young and very promising coin. The project is just beginning to develop and become interesting. The idea of smart contracts is very relevant today. But I can not say so much good about LTC. This project had a lot of time to improve but the coin was asleep. Now I choose NEO.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

for me ltc is for long term investment while neo is for short term. neo is a promising platform, ltc is stable and i hope will soon be awakened and the team behind ltc realized that it needs lots of improvement for it to sustain its place in the cryptoworld.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

That's very difficult to choose between NEO and Litecoin. 2 cryptos almost very potent in the future. But if I have to pick one, I will invest Litecoin because this crypto is the same technology with Bitcoin. This February, Litecoin had risen up to 35% of the exchange rate, reach $240. So that I think in the future, Litecoin will better than NEO because the Chinese government is currently banning cryptocurrencies transactions and no longer supports NEO.

withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

I guess its neo for me even after chinese ban on icos and heavy regulations against crypto exchanges. Litecoin is great coin to hold but sorry neo has bigger&better potential for 2018 and 2019. That's me.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███