Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Markets take a slump after stable week.  (Read 133 times)
sorehammer (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Its being observed that rumors of binance hacking induced a downward trend in Crypto world.Early this week cointelegraph reported a possible hack affecting the largest crypto exchange by trade volume,it affected the trade volume resulted into price slum.As per coinmarketcap the total market cap fell around $391 bln.The purpose of writing all of this is to depict only that how a small unpleasant incident may affect the whole market cap.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

in my opinion this is purely because of all the FUD that is going on against bitcoin these days, including this FUD about Binance hack and the panic that it is creating. like the FUD regarding a whales dumping $400 million worth of bitcoin on the market to cause the crash which is a total bullshit.

and we all know when bitcoin drops, altcoins drop too even bigger.

--looking for signature--
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

Hii.. I also hear Crypto market down because this : https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-hit-2018-lows-because-of-400-mln-mtgox-sell-off-reports
Bitcoin down make another crypto down too, this because another crypto have a relations with Bitcoin, they sell bitcoin in much ammount, so the market to be like this time.
I believe this not will be for long time , and I hope the price will be back normal soon. and I hear some good news about cryptocurrency, which some government or country will legalize bitcoin around half this year, that will be bring good effect for us and crypto world, so don't worry about crypto in the future.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Its being observed that rumors of binance hacking induced a downward trend in Crypto world.Early this week cointelegraph reported a possible hack affecting the largest crypto exchange by trade volume,it affected the trade volume resulted into price slum.As per coinmarketcap the total market cap fell around $391 bln.The purpose of writing all of this is to depict only that how a small unpleasant incident may affect the whole market cap.

This isn't the first time that the entire altcoin market is going into a slumber after a breakthrough news popped up and it won't be the last either. There is a lot riding on news which affects the price of cryptos directly.
Just 2 months ago, we were witnessing coinmarketcap summing up the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies just above $800 billion and today it is less than half of the former value. This clearly shows how much of a beating that the market has taken due to unprecedented hacks and other stupid incidents.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Yeah, you se how much crypto world is unstable, ive been saying that we need something new to happen in crypto world to have it stabilized. We cant rely on bitcoin only as whether he goes up or down, altcoins crash always, thats not healthy
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

in my opinion this is purely because of all the FUD that is going on against bitcoin these days, including this FUD about Binance hack and the panic that it is creating. like the FUD regarding a whales dumping $400 million worth of bitcoin on the market to cause the crash which is a total bullshit.

and we all know when bitcoin drops, altcoins drop too even bigger.

Are all those News fake? Its crazy to make us panic though i am not panic but i also get impact with this situation.
I also heard about whales sell worth $400 million in bitcoin its so big fud and of course easy believer people will be panic.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

Anybody can come up with different reason for the recent slup. but to me the most important thing that people are ignoring is that the amount of new money entering the space as actually declined in recent month, until there is a sound fundamentals to drive up interest the market would likely be down
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

Seems to be not just because of binance stolen events triggered by the fall, the next March 14th, the U.S. plan to set new hearings, so will have a further definition to ICO, this is not a good news, and 19 is the G20 meeting.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

Hii.. I also hear Crypto market down because this : https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-hit-2018-lows-because-of-400-mln-mtgox-sell-off-reports
Bitcoin down make another crypto down too, this because another crypto have a relations with Bitcoin, they sell bitcoin in much ammount, so the market to be like this time.
I believe this not will be for long time , and I hope the price will be back normal soon. and I hear some good news about cryptocurrency, which some government or country will legalize bitcoin around half this year, that will be bring good effect for us and crypto world, so don't worry about crypto in the future.

This is a news to worry about, we may see more sell off coming from MT Gox and the market may disrupt if over 1 billion $ worth coins are dumped in a flash over the coming weeks or months.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

recently there have been some reports that binaries have been hacked by some hackers. and the question is whether this affects the price movement of the crypto trade exchange. I do not think it affects the price of crypto and according to the price of crypto I think it's a matter of time where there are many ups and downs in crypto and that is the usual thing.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

frankly people who panic and dumped his assets are new people in crypto. if everyone is smart to understand this issue, then certainly the market remains normal.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

recently there have been some reports that binaries have been hacked by some hackers. and the question is whether this affects the price movement of the crypto trade exchange. I do not think it affects the price of crypto and according to the price of crypto I think it's a matter of time where there are many ups and downs in crypto and that is the usual thing.
Binance news is including on the old news and i remember a lot of people are talking about it last week and this time there is a news that announced of google will try to ban all of the advertisement related to the cryptocurrency.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

frankly people who panic and dumped his assets are new people in crypto. if everyone is smart to understand this issue, then certainly the market remains normal.

They're probably mostly people who were lured by MLMs and get-rich-quick schemers who promote crypto as a way to get rich overnight.

Too bad we can't do anything about them.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sksshopee

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

The cryptocurrency market has continued to slump over the past few weeks, as both major and minor cryptocurrencies followed the price trend of bitcoin.This is a period in which negative news leads to market panic while positive news does not have a huge impact on the market. Given the current trend of cryptocurrencies, while analysts agree they will recover in the long-term.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

Theres a lot of factor to be considered,like the general trend,bitcoin's movements.,fud? fake news? technical analysis etc. it wont affect too much if the news isnt really came from a reliable source this is how the market works FUDers will do everything to manipulate the whole market so you need to get a long with these people so you wont be affected too much.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

Well, if you think that stability is expressed in the fall, then you are probably right, although it is very difficult for me to say that something is stabilizing. It seems to me that everything falls and falls very quickly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: