Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Members applying in merit campaigns without being eligible  (Read 660 times)
romanovst (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
Merited by shushanika (2), Cacingkemi (1), sitnikov (1)

While searching for a campaign to apply, I saw that a lot of members are posting in different campaigns even if they do not fulfill any criteria:

1) I saw some newbies with 3-4 posts applying. Made me laugh.

2) Some of the high rank members are also applying without reading the requirements.

So here are some members doing this :

Campaign 1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956154.0

a) Member: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1081394
120 merits are required for full member but he is applying with 101 merit.

Btctalk name: Aryanto28
Current post count: 242+1
BTC Address:1AmV41YswH1tRFPVmzkZ1N5LJhzbeMe5Xs
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Wear avatar: yes

I, really hope to be accepted in this campaign sir.

b) Member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956154.80
15 merits are required for member but  he is applying with 10.

Btctalk name: Bugoy.koykoy
Current post count: 92
BTC Address: 3GYdcyNycy922cGE1etppXTPotHwfhDUXL
Wear appropriate signature: yes
Wear avatar: n/a

Plss accept me sir yahoo62278.

I will add more in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

Dont you have anything better to do? For example participating in campaigns to earn some money...
Stop wasting your time on things that don't affect you!
People are joining everything nowadays without reading the rules anyway.
romanovst (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

Dont you have anything better to do? For example participating in campaigns to earn some money...

Most of the members forget that anything affecting this forum is indirect affecting you as well as you are a member. If all people started ignoring the scammers and frauds happening here, what a nice place it will become ?

Regarding me joining a campaign, I am lucky that I was accepted even though I am new here. It does not mean that I got no responsibility towards this forum and I should be content with the money I am making with the campaign.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Most of the members forget that anything affecting this forum is indirect affecting you as well as you are a member. If all people started ignoring the scammers and frauds happening here, what a nice place it will become ?

Regarding me joining a campaign, I am lucky that I was accepted even though I am new here. It does not mean that I got no responsibility towards this forum and I should be content with the money I am making with the campaign.

The Meta section is for issues directly about the forum. People not being able to read the requirements before applying for a campaign doesn't really fall into that category. That's really an issue for the relevant campaign manager to deal with by blacklisting or tagging them. If it concerns you that much maybe you could direct your comments at them rather than make a pointless thread.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4423

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:14:04 PM
Merited by Cacingkemi (3), amishmanish (2), seven2smoke1 (1)

I could fill a whole section of the forum with users who do not qualify for a campaign but apply anyways. I could also fill another section with users who do not follow the rules of the campaigns most of the time.

What it all boils down to is basic ignorance and disregard for rules. Alot of these users see a campaign open and apply blindly. They don't read any rules or requirements at all. They were just told, by their friends, that they could earn money making posts here. Those types of users are the type of user this forum does not need.

I see all kinds of ignorance on here. Users that will not make a post period unless they are in a sig campaign. They're not here to learn about bitcoin or other useful alts. They are here to earn money period. I'm not against someone earning some money for posting, but they should at least have an interest in something besides the money. It's very sad to grade the sheets every day and see the users that if the requirement is 25 posts, they do exactly 25 posts. Then if a thread is deleted and they lose 1-2 posts, I get a message whining "please pay me".

If you're gonna apply for a job, you should ALWAYS read the rules for said job if you expect to be paid. If you don't plan on reading the rules and requirements, don't cry when you're not paid or land on a blacklist.

Users should just be casually posting on topics that are of interest to them. Making 10-25 posts a week should be nothing if you only have 1 account and browse the forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lynx_

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Many "bounties" lead many companies, and they simply do not have time to get acquainted with the rules. Many even never open the website ! This is called "run after two rabbits"! It is better to lead one, two companies, but to delve into the essence and read attentively every word.
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

It's often the case that I see in every campaign, most users just applying without seeing the rules first. I do not know what they mean. for example, the campaign is only open for full member and above, but many of the applicants who have the rank of member below still applying, they still applying although they know they will not be accepted to the campaign.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:51:41 PM

They apply because they think they are superior and special. Smiley

The reality is that they are too stupid to understand why those restrictins are in place.

btw - I noticed that you are confirming that bounty campaigns are all about merits. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Don't be such a dickhead berating someone who is pointing out an aberration. The OP isn't out of line with what he just mentioned. From your comment, I hope you aren't one of the defaulters.

The OP's observation is also a point of concern for me. And I would want the campaign managers to punish those who don't read or stick to the OP by tagging them spammers. This measure will help reduce such blind stupidity. Even after Yahoo made an effort explaining the Merit level requirement as criteria before any participant could join in (some of) his campaigns, some still dont keep to it. Very annoying, I must say.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Why do we need to discuss this since we all know that there are a lot of people who will apply on something as long as they know they will be paid even though they are not eligible. Maybe they can't read or they are just dumb.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

This is not true do not waste time with merit campaign, better fill time by looking for money(sig campaign), stop is to do it because whatever the terms of his campaign his results are not as big as what is expected

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
romanovst (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

I could fill a whole section of the forum with users who do not qualify for a campaign but apply anyways. I could also fill another section with users who do not follow the rules of the campaigns most of the time.

What it all boils down to is basic ignorance and disregard for rules. Alot of these users see a campaign open and apply blindly. They don't read any rules or requirements at all. They were just told, by their friends, that they could earn money making posts here. Those types of users are the type of user this forum does not need.

I see all kinds of ignorance on here. Users that will not make a post period unless they are in a sig campaign. They're not here to learn about bitcoin or other useful alts. They are here to earn money period. I'm not against someone earning some money for posting, but they should at least have an interest in something besides the money. It's very sad to grade the sheets every day and see the users that if the requirement is 25 posts, they do exactly 25 posts. Then if a thread is deleted and they lose 1-2 posts, I get a message whining "please pay me".

If you're gonna apply for a job, you should ALWAYS read the rules for said job if you expect to be paid. If you don't plan on reading the rules and requirements, don't cry when you're not paid or land on a blacklist.

Users should just be casually posting on topics that are of interest to them. Making 10-25 posts a week should be nothing if you only have 1 account and browse the forum.

I know that there are a lot of issues caused by ignorant members:

1) I remember you mentioning that some of the members started to apply for new campaign even after getting accepted in a campaign even though the pay is same. Now what to say about these members. They not only cause a lot of confusion and time waste for the campaign manager, sometimes take the opportunity from other deserving members.

2) Another thing that the participants need to work on is the patience. Even if the funds are Escrowed and the campaign is manged by a reputed member, some people start questioning the credibility of the manager if there is delay of just few hours or a day. One should also be smart enough to check if the payment has been initiated or not by checking their own wallet address in sites like https://blockchain.info/ . I will try to make a separate thread for all this if time allows.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

I think Op has not defaulted by making an observation known. Your comment seem like an attack to him and the forum because if we just pretend like we don't see some of these flagrant abuse of campaign rules, it might still come back to hurt some innocent members when some managers would make a harsh/thread post on that, indicting almost all posters (especially low ranking members + "seniors").

For instance, some members are also in the habit of trying to jump from one particular campaign(when accepted already) to another even with same requirement, pay and opened same  time.
Check yahoo's anger, the first time I read his angry comment   Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036499.20

I think members should be responsible .
romanovst (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:25:49 PM
Merited by shailkumari (2)

For instance, some members are also in the habit of trying to jump from one particular campaign(when accepted already) to another even with same requirement, pay and opened same  time.
Check yahoo's anger, the first time I read his angry comment   Grin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036499.msg31272981#msg31272981

I think members should be responsible .

I am happy that yahoo expressed his opinion regarding this and I will be delighted if other campaign managers follow this. First they are providing us with an earning opportunity and ensuring that we get paid on time. And in return they have to deal with this crap. Just think how annoying can it be for a person managing multiple campaigns to see such responses on all his campaigns. There are members who start using bad words for the whole campaign even if it has been running for 6 months or more and they had been getting paid every time. They cannot adjust with one delay but they want the campaign manager to adjust with 3-4 less posts. Smiley
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

I think they are using bot for registered on any opening signature campaign.
It is possible right ?

Smiley
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

It is possible right ?

I do not think that this is possible. A bot will not be able to read the thread and thus determine if the campaign is open or not. New members doing might be because of ignorance or not being aware about the rules. So far as senior members doing this is concerned, only reason i can think of it is a purchased account and they are not experienced with the rules of the signature campaign. The seller might be selling these accounts with promises that you will get accepted in campaigns and so they keep applying in all open campaigns.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

It is possible right ?

I do not think that this is possible. A bot will not be able to read the thread and thus determine if the campaign is open or not. New members doing might be because of ignorance or not being aware about the rules. So far as senior members doing this is concerned, only reason i can think of it is a purchased account and they are not experienced with the rules of the signature campaign. The seller might be selling these accounts with promises that you will get accepted in campaigns and so they keep applying in all open campaigns.

It might be possible, it might not. But we do not need to see this in a larger picture since what really is the problem here is the ignorance of the members applying in that certain Signature Campaign. If a Bot is registered, I don't think that it will be used to that but will be just used to post on a certain post also made by the user.

Bought account may be a possible but the closest answer here is these ignorant members.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

This is so true, I am in a campaign but totally ignore the minimum requirement. I didn't have a sig for years so it wouldn't be a disaster if I didn't get paid, I don't need it to live, Signatures going wouldn't ruin me, actually the net gain of no signatures would be a cleaner forum so I would be happy if they all went.

I am happy as Gilmore that you are using merits as an entry to campaigns, I do hope all managers adopt it. It will take sometime no doubt but that will be the start of cleaning this place up for sure.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Giving a response like this makes people who actually wants the betterment of the forum get frustrated with all the things that they are complaining about is being ignored and no improvement whatsoever. No one is against trying to earn some income by doing activities allowed on the forum only what is required is to do it right and stick to the rules and with that every one will be happy.

You are very right on point on this and there is no justification for how things have turned which is what everyone that have comment can attest to as it is what we all see on a daily basis. However, in the midst of all of this, so also are the ones that decide and purpose in their heart to do the right thing which I have equally seen tons of. They give reasonable arguments, contribute to the body of knowledge, share ideas based on personal experiences and these are where we still need to do more as campaign managers and campaign participants.
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

The way I see it people actually read and understand the policy of the campaign and even not qualified they post application because they are hoping their applications might be consider since the manager is known to be the most generous in this forum. There were certain cases when even if a person did not meet the required merit but after reviewing their post quality finds it qualified, they got accepted which become a piece of hope for many applicants.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: