Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 10:22:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Thoughts on DownTurn in Market  (Read 135 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

Again we have another dip in the market. Once again the media and the anti crypto  people are saying this is it. bubble is burst.

my thoughts. reason we see the numbers drop so much is Crypto market is still new and only a minority of the world population are involved in it. if you walk down the street and ask a few people what Litecoin is, most wont know. still

which is true
cause of this the numbers we see in crypto are quite small compared to the numbers of people investing in the stock market

in crypto when a small groups start to sell out like say a few thousand in bitcoin we see the numbers move quite a bit

however in a stock market situation like lets say Amazon where millions of people have invested, when a few thousand there sell out or buy, you don't really see the numbers much on the overall stat

so in general yes small numbers make a small dent in crypto market.

nothing to be scared of, just that the higher ups are trying to get the weak hands out..
anyways that is my thoughts. i could be wrong, but its a thought based on trends.

looking at past years of markets in crypto the stats are similar in same aspects

what do you all think on this?

worldtraveller
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Well you have a great though of knowing the difference of participants between the Crypto market and the stock market but the thing is that is two different things I really think that we are seeing a manipulative thing in the Crypto world where many whales are trying to create a synchronize selling so that they can buy bitcoin for cheap, And in my opinion they are the only ones that can do it and we don't even see that there are negative news regarding bitcoin, So that is the only explanation I am seeing right now that is why we are seeing the value dip so much. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: