Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cheat or not ?  (Read 163 times)
kiragod995 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

im newbie.. i know  some person make 1k 2k $  used cheat.. Undecided cant go this way or not ?
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

im newbie.. i know  some person make 1k 2k $  used cheat.. Undecided cant go this way or not ?

What "cheat"...? Could you explain in more detail? Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

what you're saying doesn't make any sense. You will find many scammers who are mostly involved in hacking other people wallets. I guess that's not what you're asking about
kiragod995 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

cheat airdrop program..Smiley) reference
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

In the Crypto market, Scam takes place everywhere, they are enough to beat people. I know what you mean, I do not recommend doing that. We all work together legally. Using the game will not be sustainable. I advise you to give up that thought, if you are not qualified enough to cheat others.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

I suppose this topic doesn't belong to "Altcoin Discussion".
It should be moved to "Off-topic" or somewhere deeper.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

im newbie.. i know  some person make 1k 2k $  used cheat.. Undecided cant go this way or not ?

Cheat is a relative term. I suspect you are talking about the arbitrage that is usually done because of the changes of value between different exchanges. To do that kind of "cheat" you must track the progress of the specific coins all the time. It can be done but you must also calculate the transaction length and transaction cost which are in most cases obstructing you possibly for it.

Pump and Dump can also be called a cheat - The different channels are requiring the large base of the investors to hype the specific coin the manager has set the goal for. You must bear in mind that in this cases the one who will actually earn something is the manager of the channel because when you are buying that prices are already changing and he is it that particular selling his coins. When the pump ends you coin will fall below your average expectations. Instead of "cheats" try to analyze the market and study the specific coins you want to trade with better and then you will maybe get a better profit without the false advice.
kiragod995 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

In the Crypto market, Scam takes place everywhere, they are enough to beat people. I know what you mean, I do not recommend doing that. We all work together legally. Using the game will not be sustainable. I advise you to give up that thought, if you are not qualified enough to cheat others.
nice
Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

Maybe you're talking about scam or maybe a phishing website so that people maybe attracted to what it says and you will fill out and give your private key.  But a cheat like changing something in crypto currency it's not possible because you can't change any value it's already given in the concept of decentralization.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

You need to explain more on what you mean by cheat. The statement is not explanatory enough. I would have actually loved to contribute directly to the question asked. Kindly throw more light into it.
Better still, do you mean people cheating others of their rewards? Getting what does not belong to them?
I have noticed so many ways by which people cheat. There was an airdrop i did. Could you believe that after registering, someone else went ahead to still use my username, which is another form of cheating.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

Cheat in what way?

Just don't scam or phish campaigns and other people or you will get some karma Wink
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Dude, you need to learn to be more specific when making an inquiry or statement. You mentioned airdrop in one of your replies, I don't see how anyone can be cheated out of it 'coz it's free. Also, the word cheat is generally in the negative. So you/we shouldn't even consider doing it in the first place.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:01:26 AM

I think you should not cheat to get more bonuses. You should use your intelligence to introduce many people into the project. If you cheat, the manager will fire you out of the project if they detect it. So in order not to risk, you should work in integrity and prestige. That will help you get good in business and will be trusted.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Cheats, majority is not always good but in all aspect of life there is always an insanity. Lies and cheats  cannot be avoided.  Cheating will only depend on your conviction. If you are convicted not to do it then don't do it you will end up torturing your inner being.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

There is no cheat here, how do you know the person that he is wearing a cheat? Actually I have not quite understood this discussion. very funny
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

Despite of cheating, like use auto reg tool to make clones and register at Airdrop campaign or get more refferal, why we don't try making contents in bounties? I always see they spending 20 ~ 30% of bounty pool for creative contents but with a small amount of participant, so each people will get high reward.  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

I do not advise you. Understand, for every cunning, there is an even greater cunning in the world. Especially now cheats practically do not work. I think that you are being deceived. Grin
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

1-2 thousand dollars, this is not a lot of money, they can be earned and without deception. Undecided
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

cheat airdrop program..Smiley) reference

Scammers are more appropriate term for that. Well not all people who earn 1k usd - 2k usd here in the forum scam people, some of the people here do tradings, and some do bounties. I know a people who earn around 1k usd - 2k usd by simply doing translation bounty campaign. In order to earn big in the forum, you just need to be active and work hard.

1-2 thousand dollars, this is not a lot of money, they can be earned and without deception. Undecided

by the way, 1k $ - 2k $ is a really big money for people like us, usually in our country, We can only earn that kind of money in 1 whole year.
a minimum wager here in our country only gets 6.7usd - 10usd a day.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

I don't get you at all. Was that a new altcoin's name? Well as I can see, many of us don't get you clearly, it can't be a coin. Did you mean cheating on other users? Just forget it. This is not the place to make money in such way. Be honest and be happy with a small income.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: